Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    :lol::lol::lol: I'm glad i'm female. After seeing photos in another pj forum thread, men have much more of a hard time hiding their feelings. ;)

:think:

:think: :think:
  • Options

:think: :think:
    I think I know :shh:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options

Whisper it in my ear
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    My house is too cold when I set the thermostat at 68 and it's too warm when I set it at 70. I just can't set it at 69 because it makes me feel dirty. :fp:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    My house is too cold when I set the thermostat at 68 and it's too warm when I set it at 70. I just can't set it at 69 because it makes me feel dirty. :fp:

:lol:

Mine is always at 65
  • Options

Whisper it in my ear
    I can't...you're not real :nono:

• Options

Whisper it in my ear

Yes I am... :shh:
  • Options

Whisper it in my ear

Yes I am... :shh:
    But it's a secret :silent:

• Options

My PM box is open :shock:
  • Options

#dirty

• Options

#dirty

:P
  • Options
    curlygirly9curlygirly9 Vancouver, WA Posts: 1,872
    :lol::lol::lol: I'm glad i'm female. After seeing photos in another pj forum thread, men have much more of a hard time hiding their feelings. ;)

I think I know what picture you're talking about :shock: :lol: And agreed.
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    Worst night ever to have a huge test I am in no way prepared for be tomorrow. Terrified at the thought of this test and terrified at the thought of the possibility of Romney as President. Go Obama! :)

Me too!!!!!!!!!!! Exactly! Huge science exam tomorrow, have barely studied, getting really worried about the election :? :fp:
    It's the worst! I study for a second, then go check the status of the election, then get even more nervous about both. Vicious cycle! Good luck on your exam!!

It was the same for the debates too. There went studying! Good luck to you as well :)
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Options
    Oh god.

You ladies... :fp:
  • Options
    Oh god.

Don't sass me
  • Options
    Oh god.

Don't sass me

Hey now, sassy. Watch the sass.
  • Options
    Oh god.

Don't sass me

Hey now, sassy. Watch the sass.

You don't know Sass, Mr. :lol:

p.s: Who the hell is that guy at the bottom of your posts?! I must have missed this information...
  • Options

You don't know Sass, Mr. :lol:

p.s: Who the hell is that guy at the bottom of your posts?! I must have missed this information...

This look more familiar?

maynard1.jpg
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Can sleep easy! :) But not for 2 or 3 more hours...study study study but my brain is fried! :evil:

6 MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL (technically 5 weeks 6 days now :D )...but who's counting??
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    bed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    Can sleep easy! :) But not for 2 or 3 more hours...study study study but my brain is fried! :evil:

6 MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL (technically 5 weeks 6 days now :D )...but who's counting??

That's it?

I need to get to work. :lol:
  • Options
    samjam wrote:

That's it?

That's it! 12/18, 11 AM and I am DONE with this hell of a semester and onto the best winter break ever! I really do need a fast forward button.
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    samjam wrote:

That's it?

That's it! 12/18, 11 AM and I am DONE with this hell of a semester and onto the best winter break ever! I really do need a fast forward button.

I think I'll take a Winterim... No need to see my parents... shit they'll be in Amsterdam anyway :fp:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    So pot is legalized here for recreational use...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    samjam wrote:

That's it?

I think I'll take a Winterim... No need to see my parents... shit they'll be in Amsterdam anyway :fp:
    Ouch. I do NOT know what I'd do with myself if I had to stay in MD for winter term. And I know those feels...my mom and her bf went on a Danube river cruise for almost 2 weeks this summer. I was like :wave: remember me? Your daughter? :lol:
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    samjam wrote:

Ouch. I do NOT know what I'd do with myself if I had to stay in MD for winter term. And I know those feels...my mom and her bf went on a Danube river cruise for almost 2 weeks this summer. I was like :wave: remember me? Your daughter? :lol:[/quote]

It would be okay... Just working, going to school, and living at my place. No big deal!
  • Options
    samjam wrote:

Ouch. I do NOT know what I'd do with myself if I had to stay in MD for winter term. And I know those feels...my mom and her bf went on a Danube river cruise for almost 2 weeks this summer. I was like :wave: remember me? Your daughter? :lol:

It would be okay... Just working, going to school, and living at my place. No big deal![/quote]

^^What happened to these quotes? Have you been drinking? :lol:
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Going to to the Henry Rollins / Damien Echols conversation in NYC tonight...hope i don't get stuck in city because of the weather!
    I have the Henry Rollins Rise Above cd that raised money for DNA research, my Pearl Jam disc for (Army Reserve lyric page) and my WM3 Boston shirt (Love the rising Phoenix). Damien will sign his book and maybe one other thing...
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Going to to the Henry Rollins / Damien Echols conversation in NYC tonight...hope i don't get stuck in city because of the weather!
    I have the Henry Rollins Rise Above cd that raised money for DNA research, my Pearl Jam disc for (Army Reserve lyric page) and my WM3 Boston shirt (Love the rising Phoenix). Damien will sign his book and maybe one other thing...

Wow, I can't believe he is finally free. I have followed his story for years, We even threw a Benefit to raise money in the UK. So surreal to read that you'll see him later. Amazing stuff.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    OHIO !!!! :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image