what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Yoga pants

i think I know what website Will has found...

There is a website of yoga pants? :o

http://girlsinyogapants.com/

have fun
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

i won't be surprised if 81 shares it with banned camp...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

i won't be surprised if 81 shares it with banned camp...

Oh banned camps... Haven't been there in a long time.
  • whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    How shitty Master P is.

He makes me say "ugh, ugh, na na na na"
  • whygohome wrote:
    How shitty Master P is.

He makes me say "ugh, ugh, na na na na"

That's the spirit
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I have not shaved for a week and a half. I'm thinking of extending that another week to Missoula.

face?
    head?
    bikini area?
  • norm wrote:
    I have not shaved for a week and a half. I'm thinking of extending that another week to Missoula.

face?
    head?
    bikini area?

you hit the trifecta.
    norm wrote:

face?
    head?
    bikini area?

you hit the trifecta.

no my friend, you have hit the trifecta
  • norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

face?
    head?
    bikini area?

you hit the trifecta.

no my friend, you have hit the trifecta

:lol::lol::lol:

I just want SnakeDuck to like me...
    unlost had a story about shaving and peanut butter...she never finished the story

- Christopher McCandless

I wouldn't worry...you're on his 'list'

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    unlost had a story about shaving and peanut butter...she never finished the story

It's probably better that way.
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I wouldn't worry...you're on his 'list'

*squeals like a girl!*

in that case, how's the taint? i've heard stories about snakeduck and taints so make sure yours is ready
  • norm wrote:

in that case, how's the taint? i've heard stories about snakeduck and taints so make sure yours is ready

:think:
    did i miss the bet rckcndy and 81 have to see who can dredge up more old threads? :fp:
    norm wrote:
    did i miss the bet rckcndy and 81 have to see who can dredge up more old threads? :fp:

:nono:

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :fp:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    norm wrote:

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    http://www.kristv.com/news/lonely-llama-on-the-lam/

i can't see if she has toes or not

- Christopher McCandless
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    finally decided on what to go to college for... got a meeting with the admissions advisor tomorrow
    conman wrote:
    finally decided on what to go to college for... got a meeting with the admissions advisor tomorrow

conman!!! :wave:

What did you decide on?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    conman wrote:

What did you decide on?

hookers and blow 201
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    conman wrote:

What did you decide on?
    :wave: biomedical equipment technology
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    conman wrote:

What did you decide on?

hookers and blow 201
    :lol: i wish!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    CONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

good luck with school....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    CONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

good luck with school....
    thanks man
    conman wrote:
    :wave: biomedical equipment technology

Wow!! That sounds very complicated and high-tech! You'll rock it :D Good luck with the advisor and going to school!!! :thumbup:
  • norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    conman wrote:

What did you decide on?

hookers and blow 201
    Do you have to take AP Hookers and Blow in High School to test out of H&B 101?
    GoiMTvP.gif