what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    on the news they reported on a runaway llama in California...wandering the streets.

Her name is Camille...i wonder if her last name is Towe
    pfew.....i thought was my maid Camille...

:lol:
    hehe..was her day off..i call her and ask her ..where are u?
    she was like...at the next room....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    My boss is admittedly a jackass 90% of the time but I gotta say that he does come through when the personal shit hits the fan.. gotta give credit where it's due.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    They always come crawling back. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Could be 2 months after the fact, 2 years, or even 10 years, but exes are like bad pennies and always turn back up!

How rude!!!!

WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • How shitty Master P is.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Shit to do today and I just don't want to do it.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    How shitty Master P is.

Oh come on, I Got the Hook Up was a masterpiece!!

WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    They always come crawling back. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Could be 2 months after the fact, 2 years, or even 10 years, but exes are like bad pennies and always turn back up!

How rude!!!!

that's also why I am hidden on FB...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    How shitty Master P is.

Oh come on, I Got the Hook Up was a masterpiece!!

So bring it on

So bring it on

So bring it on

So bring it on

So bring it on

So bring it on

So bring it on
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

How rude!!!!

Just tell them you're married. :fp:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

How rude!!!!

Just tell them you're married. :fp:

those type of guys don't care...that's the problem
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

those type of guys don't care...that's the problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
  • the dollar trick :?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    the dollar trick :?

:?:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

feed the kitty?

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    lunch
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:

im gonna try a trick with beer bottle coins and dollar... :fp:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I know that trick!

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

um, ok

:eh:
  • Why I have so many Russians following me.

I must be pretty big in Russia
  • troublemaker
    :cry:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    :cry:
    :(
  • Remembering the day Keith Olbermann tweeted me and said "keep smoking"

:lol: That's Eddie Vedder you dumbass
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Is it wrong that I want to go home, throw on my pj's, snuggle on the sofa, drink hot chocolate with baileys and watch rubbish on the tele or films...
    It'll not happen but it's what I'm thinking about!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Is it wrong that I want to go home, throw on my pj's, snuggle on the sofa, drink hot chocolate with baileys and watch rubbish on the tele or films...
    It'll not happen but it's what I'm thinking about!

no, it's not wrong!

- Christopher McCandless
  • I have not shaved for a week and a half. I'm thinking of extending that another week to Missoula.
  • Yoga pants
  • tururutu tururu
    Yoga pants

i think I know what website Will has found...

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Yoga pants

i think I know what website Will has found...

There is a website of yoga pants? :o