what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    How to do it
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Blame the guns. :fp: Such a natural response. Blame something instead of the person.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    My trip coming up is going to be quite interesting. Not sure how its going to pan out. :?
    The staff on my floor sucks ass right now. :x
    I've slept a total of 5-6 hours total in 3 days. :fp:
    I can't wait to get out of here :corn:
    thank heavens for my late night friend that is up :)
    Cant win idiot..no sence of respondibility
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    :thumbup: Good luck in your endeavours!!
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Yep, He gets drunk and shouts a lot, one night last month he told me to be out in a month, nice eh. I definatley didn't deserve it, :) Should have left ages ago really. Anyways, So I took him up on his offer , it took about a week to sort out a wonderful new home , and one I'm being welcomed into too, I have amazing friends. I did the eden interview and just got back from a botanic gardens in Scotland where I was invited to work for a week, basically I'm all good. Now he's been asking me to stay and doesn't want it to be the end. I've told him I'll leave it open but I don't think he knows that i'll never be coming back. The only thing I'm sad about is having to stop my new business, I have built up an excellent relationship with my customers and the gardens are beautiful, other than that, all the changes happening right now are gooood :) Sorry for going on, but I haven't really stopped to think about it all yet, or even really talked about it. too busy trying to put a roof over my head. Shits about to get real :) But I think i'm ready. I'll ride the wave, where it takes me.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Everytime I flew with Delta, I loved their hand soap in the bathrooms on the planes. It is Basil Lemon by a company called Korres. I liked the smell so much that I even asked them where it is available, but they couldn't help me. Well, yesterday, I found the soap in a drugstore and I got myself two little bottles of it, and now I'm enjoying washing my hands a lot... Just the smell makes me feel like I'm going to see Cav really soon :mrgreen: Yeah, I'm weird sometimes :P
    Blamers.
    This was not for you...
    Malakad anthropos, chara theou
    Should I start him or bench him. :?
    Kinder
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Who killled Laura Palmer? & Do I care enought to watch two whole seasons???
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    the great time that everyone had at my friend's wedding last night...and she looked beautiful & very happy! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Everytime I flew with Delta, I loved their hand soap in the bathrooms on the planes. It is Basil Lemon by a company called Korres. I liked the smell so much that I even asked them where it is available, but they couldn't help me. Well, yesterday, I found the soap in a drugstore and I got myself two little bottles of it, and now I'm enjoying washing my hands a lot... Just the smell makes me feel like I'm going to see Cav really soon :mrgreen: Yeah, I'm weird sometimes :P

Makes total sense..there's a very strong connection between smells & memory...and you have good memories connected with the smell of the soap :D;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    If Derek Jeter as an all time top 5 Yankee great? Thanks Newch91. :fp:
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Meg8686 wrote:
    It won't take the full two seasons to find out. I can tell you, if you want.
    ELITIST FUK
    Amateur that try to be something.but is still nothing
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    SD48277 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Haha I'll stick with it, I like it so far, wierd and creepy. It's got my attention :)
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    When I'm searching for images for the countdown thread I find a lot of pictures of girls urinating in the mens urinal. Is this a common practice?

Also find a lot of girls praying to the porcelain god.
    #FHP
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Meg8686 wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Haha I'll stick with it, I like it so far, wierd and creepy. It's got my attention :)
    Oh, it is completely quirky. I re-watched it last year and was surprised how funny some of it was (I'm not sure if it was intentional or not).
    ELITIST FUK
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    can we just skip directly to Friday?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    It's time to get back to the gym today. :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    How you know a concert was good when you still think about it and get that yearning-to-go-back feeling days later.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I want a steak dinner or a chicken burrito with mild pico de gallo sauce, sour cream, rice, and cheese.
    Set
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Humidity and hair don't mix well AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Listenin' to ma jaaazzz
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Just spent 4hours at a wedding shower after a good 3 hour night sleep :fp:

Thank goodness for mimosas...nap time!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Humidity and hair don't mix well AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've been thinking this the past few days, too! It has NOT been a good summer for my hair :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    our house...in the middle of the street...