what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Gotta love those that say one thing and do a completely different thing. Goes to prove
    ..actions speak louder than words.
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Gotta love those that say one thing and do a completely different thing. Goes to prove
    So true.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Meg8686 wrote:
    So true.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

sorry...i know you were really looking forward to that pepsi with yoru chipote...but damn...i was just so thirsty. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Living the dream- I move into a pub next week. :D:D:D
    Meg8686 wrote:

neeed a roommate?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    flashlights :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

neeed a roommate?
    it's a full house , also, I haven't met you but you strike me as somewhat of a liability :) However if you ever find yourself in deepest darkest Dorset in the Uk. come by Goldies Taphouse, my new abode :) We have an excellent gin selection...
    81 wrote:

sorry...i know you were really looking forward to that pepsi with yoru chipote...but damn...i was just so thirsty. :(
    Well what the hell? That's no excuse ...go get me another one please. You can drop it off before the party tonight. ;)

:lol:
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

neeed a roommate?
    :lol: look at you trying to weasel your way in. Way to go :thumbup:
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

neeed a roommate?
    :lol: look at you trying to weasel your way in. Way to go :thumbup:
    Shot down :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    running
    81 wrote:

Well what the hell? That's no excuse ...go get me another one please. You can drop it off before the party tonight. ;)

Where are you at?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Shot down :lol:
    with a very nice way.. :lol:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

neeed a roommate?
    it's a full house , also, I haven't met you but you strike me as somewhat of a liability :) However if you ever find yourself in deepest darkest Dorset in the Uk. come by Goldies Taphouse, my new abode :) We have an excellent gin selection...
    Liability :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:

neeed a roommate?
    Liability :fp:

how do you move into a pub? do you camp out in a booth?
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Where are you at?
    In the hospital in Lincoln Park area
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

:(
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm ok.

Now if I can only get 81 to bring me food. :think:
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm ok.

Have you sent him a message? Get his little baby ass over there to bring you some pizza or something. :fp: :lol:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I had a lovely vacation but I'm glad to be home again. :)

I picked the pets up from the boarders and they were feeling like me. The chinchilla was rolling around his travel cage with joy because he was back with my son. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    how do you move into a pub? do you camp out in a booth?
    Splitting up with my fella, and moving in with my best friend. Shes the Landlady of a wonderful quirky pub. I can't wait. About 10 more days then it's goodbye Robert & Hello new life. Sad about having to leave my town though, I love my home and my new business, but where ever there is green there is work. So I'll be fine. Will be sad to split with Rob after 4 years, willl try not to be on here wingeing about that too much over the next month. :lol::):) I have lots on my mind but now must sleeeeeep.
    DS1119 wrote:
    I'm ok.

Have you sent him a message? Get his little baby ass over there to bring you some pizza or something. :fp: :lol:

That would be the day! :lol:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    About 10 more days then it's goodbye Robert

Does RObert know this yet? :corn:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I have to get a November hotel. 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    DS1119 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    About 10 more days then it's goodbye Robert

Does RObert know this yet? :corn:
    Yep, He gets drunk and shouts a lot, one night last month he told me to be out in a month, nice eh. I definatley didn't deserve it, :) Should have left ages ago really. Anyways, So I took him up on his offer , it took about a week to sort out a wonderful new home , and one I'm being welcomed into too, I have amazing friends. I did the eden interview and just got back from a botanic gardens in Scotland where I was invited to work for a week, basically I'm all good. Now he's been asking me to stay and doesn't want it to be the end. I've told him I'll leave it open but I don't think he knows that i'll never be coming back. The only thing I'm sad about is having to stop my new business, I have built up an excellent relationship with my customers and the gardens are beautiful, other than that, all the changes happening right now are gooood :) Sorry for going on, but I haven't really stopped to think about it all yet, or even really talked about it. too busy trying to put a roof over my head. Shits about to get real :) But I think i'm ready. I'll ride the wave, where it takes me.
    I'm ok.

Claudia is on her way
    problems
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I need to get to bed already.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    too much...
    and I saw (first, I heard), a locust dying outside the doorway of my work tonight...never seen anything like it before.. it was louder than anything I have ever heard. It was moving in circles on the asphalt...and then it grinded to a halt after a 15 second screech...my friend who was with me said "that's the circle of life", after I said "that's so sad". (it's the general consensus of my very few close friends that I should be an active member of PETA). It was amazing all the same.
    also on my mind..an article that I read today in the newspaper that debunks all the theories that propose that climate change is a direct result of anything other than human activity re: the burning of fossil fuels.