what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    As most of you may already know, today is my last day with XXXXXXXX. It has been a wonderful experience working here and I am so grateful for the opportunity to have met all of you. I want to take a moment to thank everyone for your support, encouragement and always making me feel welcome during my time at XXXXXXX. I will truly miss all of you!

Please keep in touch: XXXXXXXX or connect with me on linked-in!

Thank you again - It’s been a pleasure!

P.S.
    There are yummy treats in my office (thanks to my awesome team ), please stop by and take some!

really...you're gonna send this after working her for a month. :fp: :fp: :lol::lol:

just put your head down and slink out.

Someone sent that after only working there ONE MONTH? :fp:

Steal all her frakking cookies.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    As most of you may already know, today is my last day with XXXXXXXX. It has been a wonderful experience working here and I am so grateful for the opportunity to have met all of you. I want to take a moment to thank everyone for your support, encouragement and always making me feel welcome during my time at XXXXXXX. I will truly miss all of you!

Please keep in touch: XXXXXXXX or connect with me on linked-in!

Thank you again - It’s been a pleasure!

P.S.
    There are yummy treats in my office (thanks to my awesome team ), please stop by and take some!

really...you're gonna send this after working her for a month. :fp: :fp: :lol::lol:

just put your head down and slink out.

Someone sent that after only working there ONE MONTH? :fp:

Steal all her frakking cookies.

Just how hard did you work her?
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    my sister
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

is that the nice smelling newbie?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Excuse me?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:

her boss i think
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

i put her away wet. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i put her away wet. :?

:shock:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    stickers
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    stickers

:?:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYDhNu1SL4GqQwlSjbigOJjVN9-xicLeUVeqo5EzYJuOWxyfB-SA
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    stickers

:?:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYDhNu1SL4GqQwlSjbigOJjVN9-xicLeUVeqo5EzYJuOWxyfB-SA
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I've only slapped someone once in my life...but I'm getting a very strong urge to do it again :evil:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I've only slapped someone once in my life...but I'm getting a very strong urge to do it again :evil:
    :( take a deep breath and let it out slowly
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    YAAAAAY! I received a letter by the American Consulate today! This is the so-called package number 3. Now I will have to fill out more forms and collect docs and stuff, and after I sent this back to them, I will get an interview appointment which will hopefully end with me being approved! It might be only a small letter, but this is a BIG step in the visa process :D
    YAAAAAY! I received a letter by the American Consulate today! This is the so-called package number 3. Now I will have to fill out more forms and collect docs and stuff, and after I sent this back to them, I will get an interview appointment which will hopefully end with me being approved! It might be only a small letter, but this is a BIG step in the visa process :D

this is america...just sneak in.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    the poor guy that just sent his email to the whole company (17,000+ people) and then all the people that hit reply all to let him know that he goofed. Finally, about 100 emails in, someone puts STOP HITTING REPLY ALL in the subject line.

:fp:

:lol:

I looked through a few, all people I don't know, and one guy has as his email signature:

Xxxxxx Xxxxxx, MBA

:fp: right, like we all need to know about those three letters you earned.
    81 wrote:

I get 3 pieces of mail daily offering me a visa...BFD

;)
    81 wrote:

maybe none of my business and I probably have no idea about how it all works, but would it just be easier to have Cav knock her up and get a green card?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

maybe none of my business and I probably have no idea about how it all works, but would it just be easier to have Cav knock her up and get a green card?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: :fp: :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol: Unfortunately, it's not as easy as that. It requires a loooooooooooooooooooot of patience and nerves if you want to immigrate ... We have been waiting for this letter for about 5 months now.

On a sidenote, we are going to have our 1-year anniversary on Sept 16th, and have seen each other in person for around 5 weeks in total, I think getting knocked up can wait a little :P
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol: Unfortunately, it's not as easy as that. It requires a loooooooooooooooooooot of patience and nerves if you want to immigrate ... We have been waiting for this letter for about 5 months now.

On a sidenote, we are going to have our 1-year anniversary on Sept 16th, and have seen each other in person for around 5 weeks in total, I think getting knocked up can wait a little :P

I hope you understand I was completely joking. I wish the two of you all the best :mrgreen:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I hope you understand I was completely joking. I wish the two of you all the best :mrgreen:

;)8-) And thank you!!
    strange day:

girlfriend's mother is in town, girlfriend works in Philly, so they took my son and all commuted together, the mother and my son are doing the tourist stuff and pigging out on cheesesteaks

I ran out to get a few things and went to an out of the way store for no apparent reason, and happened to be in the right place at the right time to help someone. not going to go into details, but :shock: it could have been a disaster.

The 911 system in our county was out, not working. how the heck does that happen?

seems like the kind of day anything can happen, so I am going to try to lay low.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    lazy to cook.. :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

maybe you need a crock pot, cooks all day
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

need to cook for my favo lady...then ill no be lazy at all...
    shitty cook for yourself only...boring
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

:thumbup: :clap::clap::clap: That's great news!!! Congrats!!!!
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

need to cook for my favo lady...then ill no be lazy at all...
    shitty cook for yourself only...boring

food always tastes better when someone makes it for you
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Only 2 more days of my internship, wooo! Though it was cool to intern at this place, I was expecting a lot more. But a good experience to have, plus it came with some sweet perks and will look great on my resume! So not all is lost!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    samjam wrote:
    Only 2 more days of my internship, wooo! Though it was cool to intern at this place, I was expecting a lot more. But a good experience to have, plus it came with some sweet perks and will look great on my resume! So not all is lost!

Lucky you! I got another month :x :roll:

What should I eat for dinner? :think:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7