what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    SD48277 wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:
    I f*cking hate wearing pantyhose. :evil:

Who wears pantyhose besides Hooters waitresses?

(Some) Women who go to a job interviews (and not at Hooters).

Should you be posting from your interview that is not at Hooters?
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    [

I'm not at the interview yet. I just want it to be over with already.
    ELITIST FUK
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    when you play the game of thrones you live or you die... there is no middle ground.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    SD48277 wrote:
    [

Observe their office/interview area for something that might be meaningful to them, and ask questions and add your own life experiences to their responses. And think about some funny shit that gets posted here to cure your jitters... ;)
    SD48277 wrote:
    [

Observe their office/interview area for something that might be meaningful to them, and ask questions and add your own life experiences to their responses. And think about some funny shit that gets posted here to cure your jitters... ;)

Thank you for the advice.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:

Thank you for the advice.

Let us know the outcome please!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    when you play the game of thrones you live or you die... there is no middle ground.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Fifi_IrelandFifi_Ireland Posts: 576
    I really hope my heart is beating consistently and enough :)
    have a 24 hour heart monitor on at the moment and its standing between me and my dream holiday....fingers crossed its all normal!
    168dcfb.jpg
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    under heat advisory again....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    mikalina wrote:
    under heat advisory again....

yep, here too. and my son is at boy scout camp all week - they didn't allow them to have phones so its very odd not talking with him all week. I am sure he is doing fine. If it gets too hot there they can jump in the pool or the lake.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    SD48277 wrote:
    want help to put it out? :P ?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Golden Heart..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    SD48277 wrote:

Agreed. Stay-ups are much more comfy 8-)
    Back from the interview process. So far, so good. They want me to come in tomorrow to "observe," and to see if I can work well with the rest of their staff.
    Oh, and as soon as I got to a vacant parking lot, I ripped those f*cking pantyhose off. I'm sure I'm on some security camera somewhere. :oops:
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 wrote:
    Back from the interview process. So far, so good. They want me to come in tomorrow to "observe," and to see if I can work well with the rest of their staff.
    Oh, and as soon as I got to a vacant parking lot, I ripped those f*cking pantyhose off. I'm sure I'm on some security camera somewhere. :oops:
    viva big brother..!! :lol:
    SD48277 wrote:
    viva big brother..!! :lol:
    :lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Fifi_IrelandFifi_Ireland Posts: 576
    SD48277 wrote:

aWESOME :) I hope it works out!
    168dcfb.jpg
    SD48277 wrote:

aWESOME :) I hope it works out!
    Thank you. I hope it works out, too (the credit card bills from Manchester came in today's mail :oops:).
    ELITIST FUK
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    SD48277 wrote:

i had to google 'stay ups'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjXFSzn8CnqfcVubc0u7FbJf8Jm__N1_RTXQBrK2apvHrH8FJW

I call them stockings...and that's the only thing I wear. If I get a snag in one leg, at least I can match it with another instead of like pantyhose and throwing away the whole thing.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    RKCNDY wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:

I call them stockings...and that's the only thing I wear. If I get a snag in one leg, at least I can match it with another instead of like pantyhose and throwing away the whole thing.
    :lol: in my world -
    tights = pantyhose
    hold ups = stay ups
    stockings = stockings I guess, as in stockings and suspenders :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    RKCNDY wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:

Is this an actual pic of RKCNDY?
  • planning a trip to India for next March
    Into the Wild Things

RKCNDY's actually hotter than that fraud in the pic!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Fraud? So, that's really 81? Ewwwww... :sick:
    edited July 2012
    RKCNDY wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:

my cc card recognoize both words..and Stockings and Stay-ups... 8-)
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Fraud? So, that's really 81? Ewwwww... :sick:

;)

Now we know why he is so tall in pics.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I ♥ you! :wave:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I ♥ you! :wave:

:D :wave:
    I can't say.

a photographer ,never gossip his models...