what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    samjam wrote:
    Made In America and if single day tickets will be a thing.

I would like to know which day they're playing already! So stoked to be going back to Philly though, I love that town!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Happy Christmas in July !!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    We got our wedding bands today.. Rings that is,,

I wish I could pick a wedding band.. We like these "Pearl jam" guys..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    some people "called" parents are FUCKIN IDIOTS....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Caveeze wrote:

:clap: How exciting!!!!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Hell Yeah.. we made them ourselves using wax when I was in Germany.. They cast them and now we just need to fill them with fingers :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Forty minutes walking in this summer heat is enough! :oops:
    :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Caveeze wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Hell Yeah.. we made them ourselves using wax when I was in Germany.. They cast them and now we just need to fill them with fingers :D

Seriously? That is so cool! You two are the best couple :D
  • Fuckin' bored
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Seriously? That is so cool! You two are the best couple :D

Thank you!! That is such a nice compliment!! Thank you so much!!

Drinks on me!!!!!!!
    Caveeze wrote:

Thank you!! That is such a nice compliment!! Thank you so much!!

Drinks on me!!!!!!!

:D :thumbup:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Caveeze wrote:
    Drinks on me!!!!!!!

you might regret that...unless you're independently wealthy :P :lol:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Caveeze wrote:

They are stunning! I cannot wait to get married just to wear mine :mrgreen:

And I support your wedding band idea!
    norm wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Drinks on me!!!!!!!

No.. I meant pour your drinks on me!!

I party like a fucking All-Star!!
    norm wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Drinks on me!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: :shh:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Caveeze wrote:

awesome!

will you share pics?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Caveeze wrote:

No baby, you are stunning!! :D

The rings look really good though!! :thumbup:
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    If his mother was a vampire, and his dad was a Frankenstein, how come Eddie Munster is a werewolf?
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

awesome!

will you share pics?

:think: I dunno, maybe that is bad luck ... But I can describe them to you! They are made of heavy silver. Both look kind of organic from the outside, we put an extra layer of wax on the regular wax form and then modelled that a bit. They are kind of chunky, but also delicate at the same time. There are pieces of fingerprint and different shapes and structure on the outside. Mine almost look a bit like laces or tulle, on his you can see forms that look a little like gingko leaves or flat rocks. The inside is perfectly round, polished silver. We will get something engraved on the inside too, in our handwritings. The places that are not polished on the outside will start being more polished here and there by wearing them, so the rings will change with time like we will do. I love them already, that was such a great idea :D
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:

awesome!

will you share pics?

:think: I dunno, maybe that is bad luck ... But I can describe them to you! They are made of heavy silver. Both look kind of organic from the outside, we put an extra layer of wax on the regular wax form and then modelled that a bit. They are kind of chunky, but also delicate at the same time. There are pieces of fingerprint and different shapes and structure on the outside. Mine almost look a bit like laces or tulle, on his you can see forms that look a little like gingko leaves or flat rocks. The inside is perfectly round, polished silver. We will get something engraved on the inside too, in our handwritings. The places that are not polished on the outside will start being more polished here and there by wearing them, so the rings will change with time like we will do. I love them already, that was such a great idea :D

Sounds very cool! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

sounds very nice!...ok, show us pics after the wedding? or how about when you get engagement pics? (do people still do that?)

I'm so happy for you both! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

sounds very nice!...ok, show us pics after the wedding? or how about when you get engagement pics? (do people still do that?)

I'm so happy for you both! :D

Haha, we didn't get engagement pics :P We are untraditional, cause we kind of have to ... But I must say that I enjoy that a lot :mrgreen:
    Caveeze wrote:

thats awesome!!!congrats|! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • AzWickerAzWicker Posts: 1,162
    Fantasy Football...
    Ed: 2011-07-09 2012-11-04
    PJ: 2011-09-03 2011-09-04
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    There are no F'ing decent houses for sale in Columbus! :evil:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Buffalo wings
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Drinks on me!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: :shh:
    :lol:
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I f*cking hate wearing pantyhose. :evil:
    ELITIST FUK
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    SD48277 wrote:

Who wears pantyhose besides Hooters waitresses?
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    SD48277 wrote:

Who wears pantyhose besides Hooters waitresses?

(Some) Women who go to a job interviews (and not at Hooters).
    ELITIST FUK