what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    whiskey, beer, toy chests, and demonstrations!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:

and that's all before noon :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:shock: :corn:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I have zero motivation to do work today. I think I need to be on a beach today :mrgreen:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:shock: :corn:

Keep an eye on your twitter tomorrow my friend! :corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    I have zero motivation to do work today. I think I need to be on a beach today :mrgreen:

I LOVE that idea!!! We can get those fruity drinks with umbrellas in them and check out all the hot men...bow chicka bow!
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I LOVE that idea!!! We can get those fruity drinks with umbrellas in them and check out all the hot men...bow chicka bow!

Hell yeah! I need some good eye candy today. bow chica bow wow!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Keep an eye on your twitter tomorrow my friend! :corn:

My eye is always on my twitter. 8-)
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Mamasan23 wrote:

LOL Leaving now to meet you both!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :evil:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

come on down! It's girls day at the beach with our cocktails and eye candy :mrgreen:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Woohoo!!! Look out boys, we're taking this thing over!!
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    :clap:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:wave: cheer up
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:wave: cheer up

really really wish that I could
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    need much more beer
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

hammer_time.gif

[diddle] :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    p213817-amsterdam-i_amsterdam.jpg

amsterdam14.jpg

europe_2006.1160206260.amsterdam_centraal_trainstation.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Just got a job interview for next week--hope it goes well!

And lucky you Dimi--Amsterdam is pretty awesome.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    decisions, decisions,decisions....
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:

say "YES!"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Ghost...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

say "YES!"

the person that pays the mortgage and the person that likes to have fun are now discussing it...
    i might have to reassess the pearl jam fund.. :think:

i really wish I knew where/how much they were playing next year...this would help my decision...
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

say "YES!"

the person that pays the mortgage and the person that likes to have fun are now discussing it...

i really wish I knew where/how much they were playing next year...this would help my decision...

I know...the responsible person and the fun person don't usually agree on the same things.

We'd only know about next tour after Montana. :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    What eddie said: Here is to everyone that married a girl named Liz. It must be good.

:lol:8-)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

say "YES!"

Next year you will have choices ;)

Pittsburgh
    Buffalo
    Philly/NJ
    D.C.
    NYC
    Boston
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:
    What eddie said: Here is to everyone that married a girl named Liz. It must be good.

:lol:8-)

thought of chris when i read that :mrgreen:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

say "YES!"

I know...the responsible person and the fun person don't usually agree on the same things.

Yeah...if they do a "real" tour I want to hit Seattle & Boston :D plus DC/VA and maybe NY...so that's what's making the MT decision harder. :x
    afroannnie wrote:

Yeah...if they do a "real" tour I want to hit Seattle & Boston :D plus DC/VA and maybe NY...so that's what's making the MT decision harder. :x[/quote]

I know Boston and Seattle would be a definate, as would NY. Right now I can only count on going to a Seattle show.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    The longest day of the year....
    ********************************************************************************************* image