Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Aga81 wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:
    I'm looser :( and my life sucks
    hope things gets better

unfortunately not
    sorry to read that..but you never know what good coming your way..stay positive
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    sorry to read that..but you never know what good coming your way..stay positive

thx Dimi
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Not the best idea to wear a skirt on a super windy day...had a wardrobe malfunction walking to my car after work... :oops:

did you take pics? :lol:

:lol::lol: :nono: :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Not the best idea to wear a skirt on a super windy day...had a wardrobe malfunction walking to my car after work... :oops:

did you take pics? :lol:

nice...you wearing a skirt for hookie day.

only if it is super windy... :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

i'll be lagging a step or two behind.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:

i'll be lagging a step or two behind.

of course you would :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Aga81 wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:
    hope things gets better

unfortunately not

:( Sorry to hear hun...it's tough to think positive when everything's so shitty...you can't see past it. But you will eventually and you will have learned something from it and it'll only make you stronger :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    2013 :mrgreen:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    i wish we never did it...i wish we never loved it
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:( Sorry to hear hun...it's tough to think positive when everything's so shitty...you can't see past it. But you will eventually and you will have learned something from it and it'll only make you stronger :D

I'm trying to think positive but when you lost somebody important in your life everything changes so quickly... nothing seems to be OK, and nothing's gonna be the same
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    Aga81 wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:
    hope things gets better

unfortunately not

No Code works for me during the really tough times, and the nice people on this board of course. I've been there recently where you think it's never gonna get better, so you're not alone especially amongst people with such excellent music taste.
  • Options
    marcos wrote:

No Code works for me during the really tough times, and the nice people on this board of course. I've been there recently where you think it's never gonna get better, so you're not alone especially amongst people with such excellent music taste.

I know but this time I have to cope with it myself, I suppose. Even music doesn't help

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Aga81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I'm trying to think positive but when you lost somebody important in your life everything changes so quickly... nothing seems to be OK, and nothing's gonna be the same

{{{HUGS}}}
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    it feels amazing to (finally) say that we visited Waco, TX for the LAST time today. :D:D yeah, we may have to drive through it a time or two to get to Austin before we move, but we'll never spend more than 5 minutes there again. it's a good feeling!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    it feels amazing to (finally) say that we visited Waco, TX for the LAST time today. :D:D yeah, we may have to drive through it a time or two to get to Austin before we move, but we'll never spend more than 5 minutes there again. it's a good feeling!
    that sound great ,Matt
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    MOFO..... 2013???

Balls.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    that sound great ,Matt

it IS great, man!! just be happy that you won't ever have to set foot in Waco. :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    All seems right again...
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    this should be interesting...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    moving expenses..... :crazy: :fp:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Why don't emails get sent from my phone anymore, even though they can usually be seen sitting in my sent box??? :evil:
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    samjam wrote:

This too. Just get me there. I have fucking had it with 2012 already.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    1st page thread warning..!!!!!!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Numbers. 10 days till Cav comes to Germany, 13 days till PJ in Berlin, and we are 100 days into the visa process today - whew, time flew!
  • Options
    flag...
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Son and dog taken care of - check
    Facial hair waxed - check
    Legs shaved - check
    Armpits shaved - check
    Toenails painted - check
    Spot stick applied - check
    Clean knickers - check

I think I'm just about ready to set off for Manchester :D
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    samjam wrote:

This too. Just get me there. I have fucking had it with 2012 already.
    there is a BLAST waiting for us at 2013...hmmm..ok..maybe more than one... ;)
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Can this actually work. :think:
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Hmmmmmmm
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols