Options

Why? Why? Why?

Comments

• Options
    KinseyKinsey Posts: 197
    Probably best to ignore Pukin. If he's happy with his customer service, leave him at it.

I'm willing to bet that we won't have delivery until at least October.
    When we found the things we loved,
    They were crushed and dying in the dirt.
    We tried to pick up the pieces,
    And get away without getting hurt,
    But they caught us at the state line,
    And burned our cars in one last fight,
    And left us running burned and blind,
    Chasing something in the night.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    pukin wrote:
    the bizarrest statement in the history of this forum? WOW. like I said, if you don't know the difference, then I can't help you. I'm not going to spend anymore of my time (that I apparently have too much of-thanks eldarian for your attempt at schoolyard insults-how ironic that you responded to my "endless posts" with a post!) trying to explain this stuff.

That is no kind of answer to what is being discussed here. I'm not trying to slag you off but am trying to give another opinion, as I disagree with your way dissing others on here because they are pointing out their frustration at the poor service they have recieved.
    pukin wrote:
    And how do you KNOW that they weren't shipped in time? And if they weren't, do you know the circumstances? NO, YOU DON'T. It's pretty simple to me. People come on here to bitch anonymously and "bravely" without going the proper channels.

...because 10C always say 4-8 weeks for international orders, so they are never sent "in a timely fashion in order that international members can receive their goods on release day"
    pukin wrote:
    People can say "well they have a legitimate complaint, so he/she has the right to complain" yadda yadda yadda all they want. Of course, all complaints are legitimate until a dialogue has taken place WITH THE PERSON OR PERSON(S) TO WHICH THE COMPLAINT IS RELATED, and you won't get a response here from those in the know, so it's a futile exercise.

I have regularly had these discussions with 10C, and sometimes the outcome is satisfactory and sometimes it is not.
    pukin wrote:
    And again, just add to the already existing 71 threads about this same stupid subject, and we'll all be better for it. Oh wait, then they won't get the attention they are so desperately craving! Oh well.
    :roll:

Here we go again....dude just stop insulting people, and trying one last dig...its making you look like a bit of a dick :?

Dude, my intent was not to insult anyone. I have seen way too much negativity on this board as of late, and my apologies if it's starting to get to me.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Who are you apologising to? :o
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

you'll get your apology in 4-8 weeks ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    anyone here who thinks I'm being a dick.

I just love this band, and this club. And I just don't get why so many people are so negative. I've had negative experiences with 10C before too, but I take it up with them, not go to a public forum to complain about it. That's all I was trying to get across.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Can I download the apology now??
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    and comments about post count and meds annoy me to no end, so I think that's when I jumped off the cliff.

I'm an emotional person, and sometimes when I feel backed into a corner, I come out swinging. Again, my apologies.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

that is illegal.. but if you just cannot wait then go for it!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    It's on the torrent sites under apologise? never!
    it's a very short apology and there's no riffs or leads to be heard on it haha
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    dunkman wrote:

do it
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pukin wrote:
    and comments about post count and meds annoy me to no end, so I think that's when I jumped off the cliff.

I'm an emotional person, and sometimes when I feel backed into a corner, I come out swinging. Again, my apologies.

its no problem... at the next show you have to keep 3 irishmen and a scotsman in drinks for the night.

wait a minute... nobody has that much money surely?

:twisted:
  • Options
    pukin wrote:

I just love this band, and this club. And I just don't get why so many people are so negative. I've had negative experiences with 10C before too, but I take it up with them, not go to a public forum to complain about it. That's all I was trying to get across.

I guess you're apologising to alot of people so ;)

Everyone loves a discussion (its why we are here) but have a bit of respect, even if you don't agree.
    We all love the band and some of us are trying to vent our frustration at not getting this new fantastic album on time.
    In my opinion, if alot of people added to this thread, Santos might notice and say...mmmm maybe we could've/ should've shipped them earlier. Maybe it will open their eyes a bit.

But as I said, you made your point and it was noted but your the one rubbing people up the wrong way.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    So, when's the next album out?

I'm gonna get mine pre-ordered now.
    Just a dude growing veg

haywayne.blogspot.com
  • Options
    pukin wrote:

I guess you're apologising to alot of people so ;)

Everyone loves a discussion (its why we are here) but have a bit of respect, even if you don't agree.
    We all love the band and some of us are trying to vent our frustration at not getting this new fantastic album on time.
    In my opinion, if alot of people added to this thread, Santos might notice and say...mmmm maybe we could've/ should've shipped them earlier. Maybe it will open their eyes a bit.

But as I said, you made your point and it was noted but your the one rubbing people up the wrong way.

so is that how you usually accept an apology, by rubbing it in the person's face? :?

anyway, I know why we are here. I'm here for the same thing. And 99 out 100 times I'm more respectful than most. So I'm a little confused at the post-apology lecture. :shock:

I sincerely doubt that a thread such as this will change anything about 10C's practices. But that's just my humble opinion.

Later boys and girls.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    And he took his ball and went home :lol::lol:
    Thats Why.
  • Options
    nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Is this thread still going?
  • Options
    HeyWayne wrote:
    My CD is currently stuffed down the Speedo's of some dude, who is, as we speak swimming his way across the Atlantic.

Thank fuck for that, I'll get it sooner then?
  • Options
    nuffingman wrote:
    Is this thread still going?

Yes because you bumped it.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    bump..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Any of you guys get a vinyl shipping email yesterday?
  • Options
    Kinsey wrote:

and heres me thinking Ireland didnt even have email yet... ;)
  • Options
    I'm sending this from my Amiga 500+ via dial-up ... I'm still trying to finish Captain Planet.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Kinsey wrote:

and heres me thinking Ireland didnt even have email yet... ;)

Lots of all things software get developed here..who knew?
  • Options
    still no backspacer
  • Options
    blindmuleblindmule Albany, NY Posts: 138
    Not to beat a dead horse.. but -

If I had known I still wouldn't have the record I would have just not pre-ordered and bought it at Target and SAVED almost $15 in shipping for my 2 copies (1 for me and 1 for my friend).

I like buying from band's directly as I know their cut of the profit is higher - but this is a little obnoxious.

I live in New York it's not like I am in another country - I still haven't even gotten an email telling me it even shipped.
  • Options
    blindmule wrote:
    Not to beat a dead horse.. but -

If I had known I still wouldn't have the record I would have just not pre-ordered and bought it at Target and SAVED almost $15 in shipping for my 2 copies (1 for me and 1 for my friend).

I like buying from band's directly as I know their cut of the profit is higher - but this is a little obnoxious.

I live in New York it's not like I am in another country - I still haven't even gotten an email telling me it even shipped.

oh oh, Dude....You still havn't got your email?, you're up the creek.Go looking I thinK.
    I'm in the 4 to 8 week wait, but YOU live in the same country!
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,308
    still waiting here in London too...
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Check your spam mail? I'm in Ireland and even I got the mail..unless you pre-ordered late and your near the bottom of the pile? but yeah these should have been sent and received by now.
  • Options
    You see? Blindmule still has not even recieved his Email about the shipping yet.
    We have nothing to complain about. All is good. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    I see some people on the board have received an email about their vinyl shipping, but I haven't yet. Very irritated with myself for not just picking it up in Tower.

I know they're 8 hrs behind us in Seattle, so if I haven't got my email by tomorrow morning I'm going to see about cancelling the vinyl order from 10c. I've already got my cd email, so I'll wait on that. Anyone that hasn't got the cd email by now should definitely email 10c to see if their order has been misplaced.