Cluthe/Lee: music by 2 board members.

2»

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    hey everyone...
    i've been buried with the semester wrapping up, so we've slowed down quite a bit. the clouds are finally starting to part, though! i've just finished mixing our next two songs--"On A Wire" & "Hoping For A Miracle" & they should be posted online very soon. these are two of my (recent) favorites & we're excited for everyone to hear them!

as always, thanks SO MUCH for listening & for your support/encouragement!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Two new songs posted last night; Hands and Tick Tock

www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling
    www.myspace.com/presentlyfalling
    www.leeandcluthemusic.blogspot.com

Thanks for listening!
    www.cluthelee.com
    Hey everyone....
    2 new songs have been posted online--"Orwell's Warning" & "Stagnant In Park".

Also....my sister finished the album artwork, so the album will be avilable on iTunes & other online retailers very soon!!!

Chris & I are beyond excited about it & really appreciate your support!!

Thanks!
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    hey everyone!!!!

the day has finally arrived! our 1st record, "Here We Are", is available for download here:
    www.cdbaby.com/cd/ClutheLee

my sister Maura designed the album cover & it looks amazing. i'm still in shock over the whole thing, so I'm just going to copy & paste Chris' (2-feign-reluctance) email/blog post from earlier today. thanks so much for your support!!!!

Matt

HereWeAre_cover.jpg

Matt and I are very excited to announce that our debut record titled “Here We Are” is NOW available for purchase & download at http://cdbaby.com/cd/ClutheLee

Songs from “Here We Are” are available individually for .99 cents or you can purchase the entire 13 song record for $6.99. The record will be on iTunes in the next 2-3 weeks and over the next 2-4 months will become available for download on 14 other online music retailers including Amazon, Rhapsody, and Zune to mention a few. We do plan on selling physical CD’s of “Here We Are.” We will be taking pre-paid orders for those. We will have that information coming very soon, so stay tuned!

Matt and I are both overwhelmingly excited about this event and hope you all share in our excitement. It took nearly 12 months for all the elements to come together in order for us to share “Here We Are” with not only you, our faithful supporters, friends and family, but hopefully new listeners all over the world! I know Matt would agree when I say that this day represents more than the completion of this record, but the start of a long musical journey that is so very special to us! We both send out our heartfelt thanks to all of you who hear us, inspire us and give meaning to our lives! Lots of love!

Chris
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    hey everyone...

Chris & I are still a bit floored from yesterday, so I'm gonna keep this short & sweet. Here's what's going on:

iTunes:
    Here We Are is now available on iTunes!! you can do a search for Cluthe/Lee (artist) or Here We Are (album name) or just go to this link:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/here-w ... d383622562

All That's Sacred:
    Donny (bigeye21) interviewed Chris & I on ATS #60! We had a great time talking about music, PJ and our collaboration. BIG THANKS to Donny for all that he does & for having us on his podcast! He even played a song from our forthcoming 2nd album called "On A Wire"...thanks, Donny. You can listen to that here:
    http://allthatssacred.blogspot.com/

Other News:
    Through this whole process, we've been writing/recording/mixing new material constantly. You can hear all of our "newer" songs here: www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling and read about what's new here:
    http://leeandcluthemusic.blogspot.com/

Physical Release:
    We do have plans to release physical (cd's) copies of the album. We're basically going to do a prepaid pre-order so we know how many copies to order. They should be available for pre-order in the next 3-4 weeks or so. If you want to order a copy, want to join our mailing list or have any other questions, pm either Chris (2-feign-reluctance) or myself. You can also email us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->.

Lastly, we'd like to thank all of you for your constant support. It's a trip that Chris & I met on this very board & have been going non-stop since. There's something to be said for the power & strength of this community. Thanks to all of you for listening, reading, posting and encouraging. It means a lot to both of us.

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BUMPY BUMP ;)
    www.cluthelee.com