Options

** Please sponsor myself and audiodave! **

Comments

• Options
    *humpety bumpety*

Thanks to everyone who've donated.... We've raised over £610 now! It would be nice if we could get £750! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Sorry its not much but I guess every little helps :)
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options

It totally does! Thank you so much *hug* :D

Thanks also to IGotShit76 for his generous donation, it's much appreciated :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options

It totally does! Thank you so much *hug* :D

Thanks also to IGotShit76 for his generous donation, it's much appreciated :D

You're welcome !
  • Options
    *shameless bump* :mrgreen:

ANYTHING that you can spare is welcome! Help us reach our current £700 target or maybe even get more! :mrgreen:

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    *bump* ... with a little added incentive ;)

So the company I ordered Backspacer from messed up a little and so gave me some credit to spend.

I've ordered one of the UK Limited Edition 180gm black vinyl 7" of The Fixer although I already own it

http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1687

I would like to give this away! So what to do if you would like it

If anyone sponsors them minimum of £3, €3, $5 I will put them in a draw to get the vinyl and I will cover the shipping costs

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=110375

Sponsor them here

http://original.justgiving.com/team_poppet

... a few people from here have already sponsored them so I will include them in the draw as well
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    *bump* ... with a little added incentive ;)

So the company I ordered Backspacer from messed up a little and so gave me some credit to spend.

I've ordered one of the UK Limited Edition 180gm black vinyl 7" of The Fixer although I already own it

http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1687

I would like to give this away! So what to do if you would like it

If anyone sponsors them minimum of £3, €3, $5 I will put them in a draw to get the vinyl and I will cover the shipping costs

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=110375

Sponsor them here

http://original.justgiving.com/team_poppet

... a few people from here have already sponsored them so I will include them in the draw as well

Thank you so, so much. :D

You're one of the most incredible people i've ever had the priviledge to know. *tight hugs with tears in eyes*

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i wish u the best and im sure all this lovely people here will help.give a hug to Dave
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bump again...come on people Donate now
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i wish u the best and im sure all this lovely people here will help.give a hug to Dave
    bump again...come on people Donate now

Thanks so much for all your support in this Dimitris. I'll give Dave a big hug now for you :)

• Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Hadn't noticed the thread Sian .... done .... keep raising your target.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Hadn't noticed the thread Sian .... done .... keep raising your target.

Thank you so much Morag :) x

It's up to £850 now... and I have a feeling we'll have to raise it again before Sunday :D

*Monday morning bump*

• Options
    night bump ;)
  • Options
    *Bumpy bump bump!* :mrgreen:

We only have to get another £40 and we've reached £1,000! :o:mrgreen:

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm so sorry I haven't even got a few pence on me CC to sponser you guys! :( The amount you've raised is awesome though, tote proud of you two :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,920

£985.81!!!! :o :shock: 8-):D

Yay you guys! Best of luck you two. I hope that you are both ready to ride ;):D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    that 81p is mine :lol::lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    that 81p is mine :lol::lol:

:roll: Damn cheap-ass Scots

j/k :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options

We're currently up to £990.81! Hopefully we'll get over £1,000 today :mrgreen:

Thank you so much for your rather generous donation, Selena. *hugs and love* :D

We are both kinda ready... I have a cold and Dave's pulled his right shoulder :? :( :shock:

Ahhhh we'll be fine :mrgreen:8-)

• Options
    just checked,over the £1000 mark :shock: 8-)
  • Options

We're currently up to £990.81! Hopefully we'll get over £1,000 today :mrgreen:

Thank you so much for your rather generous donation, Selena. *hugs and love* :D

We are both kinda ready... I have a cold and Dave's pulled his right shoulder :? :( :shock:

Ahhhh we'll be fine :mrgreen:8-)

It was my pleasure :oops: :D

Get healthy and have fun, both of you. This is such a wonderful cause, I'm sure your dad is smiling on you both :D
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options

That's fantastic :D
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That's fantastic :D

Thanks! We're actually over £1,100 now! We've increased the target to £1,200 so hopefully we should get that before Sunday :)

Not bad considering we didn't even expect to get £250! :lol:8-)

• Options
    Thanks! We're actually over £1,100 now! We've increased the target to £1,200 so hopefully we should get that before Sunday :)

maybe u didnt get how lovely person U and Dave are and how people love u thats why u think that ;)
  • Options

maybe u didnt get how lovely person U and Dave are and how people love u thats why u think that ;)

Don't be silly D! :roll:

Thank you *hugs* :oops: :D

• Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976

brilliant!
    all the best!
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    *Bumpy bump*

We currently have £1,132!! :D

Dave has a bad cold and we're kinda unsure if he'll be well enough on the day (I've just got over it) so cross everything and send us them good vibes people :mrgreen:

• Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323
    you're getting close to your new goal! (happy to help)
  • Options
    hey people move your ass..i ask that with love :roll: :roll: ...1132....u need to help those 2 lovely person... :D