What letter you have? No C.O.D.E. LP

2»

Comments

• I have C, D, and E. Still looking for O.
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I have C, D, and E. Still looking for O.

DUDE!!!! Do you think we could just band here? To create our NO CODE Polariod artwork collections?
    :lol::lol:
    I nearly gave my polariods away yesterday. :shock:

( Where? is that Holic Thread)
    MrGibbons wrote:
    I'll bite -- where am I looking for the letter?

bottom left corner of the back of the picture, a serial number, a dash and then a letter

here is the set of cd polaroids:
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~groenf/images/nocode_cas_pol.jpg

here is the set of LP polaroids:
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~groenf/images/nocode_lpcards.jpg

:lol: This makes me feel really good inside. I have a polaroid I did not see in your collection that I have.
    It is a drawing in colour of lips looking like :|
    I would like to donate it to your collection.
    I will split up my polariods just knowing they are going to better homes. :D
  • Wait...WHAT?

There are different poloroids in the same letter sets? I think everyone need to put a picture up of their sets now. I wanna see if I have different ones.
    Wait...WHAT?

There are different poloroids in the same letter sets? I think everyone need to put a picture up of their sets now. I wanna see if I have different ones.

I am old and techno inferior. I need lessons on how to get my shit up on this board.
  • Jo wrote:
    Wait...WHAT?

I am old and techno inferior. I need lessons on how to get my shit up on this board.

Get a photobucket account, add pictures, then enter the code in your post...it is in the stuff on top when you are typing a new post.
    Too late. I Posted my polaroids off. Hopefuly we will see them here soon. ( If 'they' know what they are doing)
  • Wait...WHAT?

Of course there should be different polaroinds in the same letter, there are 144 polaroids.
    Only 4 letter: C O D E
    9 polaroids per set

If you think that it is all (9 x 4 = 36), you're quite wrong :)

36 <<<<< 144 :)
    -- rafa
  • Mine wrote:

what???? how come you only have the CD ? well, if you only have the CD, you do not have the "case" then, thus, nor the polaroids ^^

seriously ... what do you have?
    CD is supposed to mean CD version. It's the 484448-2 pressing. It's the one that opens in a 1x4 way thus destroying the No Code logo the polaroids form. It's an European edition.

I've got this version, purchased in Europe.

If I now buy a 10C version through the site here, will it fold out to make the picture?
    And do the US versions still come with 9 polaroids?

You're right.... !!! I was yesterday at Virgin Mega Store in Paris (BTW, looking for the new Alice In Chains record :) ) and I wanted to give a look to PJ section... and I saw No Code album... indeed, it is a different version, it does not "unfold in 4" and do not came with polaroids :S.... that's sad !!!
    -- rafa
    You're right.... !!! I was yesterday at Virgin Mega Store in Paris (BTW, looking for the new Alice In Chains record :) ) and I wanted to give a look to PJ section... and I saw No Code album... indeed, it is a different version, it does not "unfold in 4" and do not came with polaroids :S.... that's sad !!![/quote]

So did you buy it?
  • Jo wrote:
    You're right.... !!! I was yesterday at Virgin Mega Store in Paris (BTW, looking for the new Alice In Chains record :) ) and I wanted to give a look to PJ section... and I saw No Code album... indeed, it is a different version, it does not "unfold in 4" and do not came with polaroids :S.... that's sad !!!

So did you buy it?[/quote]

Non non, I already have mine :)
    But I'll start lookg for some No Codes in those little stores that sell used CD in order to try to complete the 144-polaroids collection :)
    -- rafa
  • Cenelson43Cenelson43 Posts: 18
    Could anyone who has an In My Tree card post a pic of the lyrics? I can’t find any images online. All
    of the cards do have lyrics, right? Haven’t seen them in years.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,961

Thanks so much, Loujoe. I wanted to get a tattoo of some lyrics from IMT, and was hoping he'd written them or typed them. Oh well!
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,183
    I have 2 whole sets of C, one in CD format and one in LP format.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
    BSully said:
    Am I correct that none of the versions would have the lyrics on the back if one of them doesn't? Some of them do have lyrics, right?
  • Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound Posts: 622
    BSully said:
    Am I correct that none of the versions would have the lyrics on the back if one of them doesn't? Some of them do have lyrics, right?
    Yes most of them have lyrics on them, only In My Tree and Present Tense do not.