letimletim Posts: 60
    COME BACK...to LExington KY!!!
    (twitter) @presleyleti
    4/21/2003 Lexington
    7/19/2013 Wrigley
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh
    10/12/13 Buffalo
    12/6/13 Seattle
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
  • Options
    dgerlach720dgerlach720 Posts: 158
    Spoke to VIp contact at Cruzan and they were unaware of any PJ booked show. Usually they will share info with me prior to announcements of other shows. Hopefully they are lying or maybe Miami AA Arena......
  • Options
    its just gishits just gish San Antonio, TX Posts: 880
    Spoke to VIp contact at Cruzan and they were unaware of any PJ booked show. Usually they will share info with me prior to announcements of other shows. Hopefully they are lying or maybe Miami AA Arena......

Hopefully you get a show somewhere in Florida!
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Congrats to Charlotte, NO, Dallas, OKC, and Phoenix! I think OKC is the biggest surprise of all the Southern dates, considering Houston/Austin got shut out.
  • Options
    dgerlach720dgerlach720 Posts: 158

Hopefully you get a show somewhere in Florida!

got shafted again...... South Florida missed out again
  • Options
    Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
    Finally a Texas show. Only took 10 years. Wish they were coming to Houston, but I'll gladly make the 4 hour drive to Dallas. Still waiting for a show where I can sleep in my own bed the same night, but for now this is the best news we've had in a long, long time. Looking forward to Nov. 15th!
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    Dear Pearl Jam,

FUCK YOU.

Sincerely,

The 4th biggest city in the USA, and the city that sold almost twice as many tickets as Dallas on the recent EV tour,

Houston.

P.S. Thanks for making me choose between friends I haven't seen in 5+ years and driving 3 hours to dallas to once again spend money on hotels and gas. As always, appreciate the love. :x
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Further to my previous statement..... Calgary???? FUCKING REALLY???

Calgary population = 1.09 M
    Houston population = 2.2 M

Number of shows in calgary in the last 10 years = 4
    Number of shows in Houston in the last 10 years = 0

HOW DOES THIS MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE????!!!!???? WHAT FUCKING RETARD PLANS YOUR TOURS???!!!!????
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    Shep,

it sucks but could be worse,

road trip up to dfw then onto okc,

i will have pliny's at the tailgate for each show.
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018
    Fort Worth, Night 1 September 2023
    Fort Worth, Night 2 September 2023
    Austin, Night 1 September 2023
    Austin, Night 2 September 2023
  • Options
    its just gishits just gish San Antonio, TX Posts: 880
    I'm putting in for Dallas/OKC.. thankfully they're back to back dates.. and skipping Voodoo Fest entirely now.
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Everyone is invited to Phoenix! Great place to be in November! I'm so stoked!
    I hope to see more than a few of you at the Wishlist Pre-Party viewtopic.php?f=4&t=210400
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    RFTC wrote:
    Shep,

it sucks but could be worse,

road trip up to dfw then onto okc,

i will have pliny's at the tailgate for each show.

argh.....!

I wanna cry... maybe because it's 9 pm in Norway and my body is completely fucked because of the time change....

i guess i'll have to sleep on it: it's either F1 weekend with friends i haven't seen in 5 years, or pearl jam...

this is so not fair.

And come to think of it, with every fan club member in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin bidding for tickets in Dallas and possibly OKC... what are even my odds of getting fan club tickets...

the decisions of this band and those who manage it continue to boggle my mind... makes me wonder why I bother...
  • Options
    datflydatfly Posts: 7
    They should name this tour The Fuck Florida and Any Place Remotely Near it Tour.
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Dallas YAYAYAYAYAYAY! *does a little dance*
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    I am bitterly disappointed in their locations for this tour. Nothing less than an 8 hour drive.
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Why+We+Suck+Book.jpg
  • Options
    I’m pretty sure they wanted to keep this crazy long thread going for an additional bagillion years. If not for this thread, they’d likely have more SE dates. :|
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Can only imagine what the prices of a ticket for the Texas is going to go for on Stub Hub :shock:
  • Options
    AlfonzAlfonz Posts: 125
    What are the odds they could play Austin on the 14th or 17th? Something to do with the F1 festivities, but can't be announced yet? The dates on the 15th and 16th don't help, but can always hope ...

They had Aerosmith/Cheap Trick as the big act last year, and had some other acts at the Moody Theater on the Fri-Sat-Sun (which would be amazing if PJ played there). Not sure if they could use the racetrack 360 amphitheater venue during the race weekend.

I'll make the trek to Dallas if I can get a ticket out of the 498 million people who will try to go to that show, but disappointed they aren't playing more shows in Texas. Feel sorry for the other folks in Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, etc.
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    I'm putting in for Dallas/OKC.. thankfully they're back to back dates.. and skipping Voodoo Fest entirely now.

Yea Amber!! :)
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Everyone is invited to Phoenix! Great place to be in November! I'm so stoked!
    I hope to see more than a few of you at the Wishlist Pre-Party viewtopic.php?f=4&t=210400

So glad you got your PHX show!!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    I'm just so happy to see FIVE DATES in the South! Amazing!
    Dallas & OKC, here I come!!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,657
    Good day. Sorry to those who were left out but was very happy to see Dallas, okc, Charlotte and phx.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    cmm6734cmm6734 Houston, TX Posts: 569
    I am still doing New Orleans. I am just adding Dallas and OKC to it. I have booked the hotel rooms, now to secure tickets!
    40+ shows, it is never enough!
  • Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    I posted on this thread many times with a specific request..Charlotte again please!! So I am a happy 10C man tonight...but sorry for others not so fortunate!
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Options
    cmm6734 wrote:
    I am still doing New Orleans. I am just adding Dallas and OKC to it. I have booked the hotel rooms, now to secure tickets!

this is going to be the problem. Dallas is now the only option for 25-30 million people..

getting tickets is going to be like trying to win the lottery..... :roll: :fp:

quick, everyone tell me their ticket strategy so I can adjust mine appropriately.