• Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    play the south please
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
    shep wrote:
    shep wrote:
    ugh.... too long until I get to see another show... My next set of tickets are to dropkick murphy's on Feb 28th... Where is G Love?

really wanted to go check out Reckless Kelly over the weekend, but one of my girlfriend's friends had a dinner party, so my show plan got axed... :(

G Love is at House of Blues and tickets are only $25.

You doing any other shows to come up for the spring?

Me and my concert buddies have floors for Radiohead in March, and had good seats for RHCP too... too bad it's delayed until October....

The girlfriend informed me over the weekend that she wants to see Coldplay, so I'm going to buy tickets for the second show they just added...

And I'm salivating over the VH tickets... that will be a good show...

unfortunately I had to pass on the Black Keys... driving out to the Woodlands on a week night is a no-sale for me... I hate that venue....

Unfortunately, G Love is the only show on the horizon for me right now. Well, we are also going with some friends to see Kevin Nealon at the improv in March. My wife and I are planning on trying for our first kid this year so we are in mega-savings mode. It'll hurt to miss that Radiohead show, but I just can't swing it this time. We may do the Avett Brothers in Baton Rouge in March - cheap tickets and it's over our spring break (we are both teachers). But that's about it for now man. Radiohead and RHCP will be awesome though. Enjoy those! By the way, did you see that Creed is doing a 2 night stand at Verizon this year. Haha, can't believe they are still touring.

And yes, I'm not a big fan of the Woodlands either. Way too far of a drive for a weeknight. If PJ ever comes back here, I really hope it's Toyota Center.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,459
    west palm beach, please?

;)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    west palm beach, please?

;)
    +1 8-)8-)8-)8-)
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    bump :geek:
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    bump :geek:
    ha! there's that tatoo! :lol:

Play the South! :D
  • Options
    Bump for the South
  • Options
    tour the southern us, por favor
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

• Options
    Guacamole.jpg

not my pic, but guac is my specialty...

what would you bring to the tailgate table WHEN we get a tour?
  • Options
    Shiner Bock and Lone Star

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,032
    play Florida
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    west palm beach, please?

;)
    Amen!!! Sister. :geek:
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    BUMP smilie_baby.gifBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP !
  • Options
    bumpity bump bump bump
  • Options
    Houston, Dallas, Austin

• Options
    Houston, Dallas, Austin

San Antonio would be nice so we could take our boys to their first show.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    Houston, Dallas, Austin

San Antonio would be nice so we could take our boys to their first show.

I'm down with 4 shows I can drive to. ;)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,520
    south!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    south!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    south!!!!!!!!!!
    :thumbup: :thumbup:

Back on page #1!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    south!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your support Dimitri :wave:
  • Options
    Just picked up stamps and postcards (finally) from the drug store at lunch... I'm gonna send the first one today!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    Just picked up stamps and postcards (finally) from the drug store at lunch... I'm gonna send the first one today!

:clap:
  • Options
    shep wrote:

I detect a hint (just a hint) of sarcasm... but thanks for the applause none-the-less. :P
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    shep wrote:

I detect a hint (just a hint) of sarcasm... but thanks for the applause none-the-less. :P

No sarcasm at all, I'm thankful for the effort. :D
  • Options
    Im sure this has been asked before, but I don't have the patience to look for the answer. Was there another tour the south thread and if so what page # did it get to before we got a show. Festivals don't count...

Also, where the heck do I find my 10c # and why don't the few shows I've listed show up on my sig?? :?:
  • Options
    Im sure this has been asked before, but I don't have the patience to look for the answer. Was there another tour the south thread and if so what page # did it get to before we got a show. Festivals don't count...

Also, where the heck do I find my 10c # and why don't the few shows I've listed show up on my sig?? :?:

You can view your member # by logging into Goods and clicking on Membership. You'll see your full # and your expiration date.

• Options
    Any day now, we will wake up to an email announcement of a 2012 tour....it's coming, but will PJ be coming to us or will we have to go to them (again).

Don't get me wrong, I've loved all the places we have been to see PJ, I don't mind the travel, but my bank account sure does. ;)
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,032

Here's the original thread. It was locked in the old forum after they played the WPB, Tampa, Roo, and Columbia shows in 2008, but I guess that did not transfer over to the new forums, that's why it's still open.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4910&hilit=south+thread

1344 pages
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:

Here's the original thread. It was locked in the old forum after they played the WPB, Tampa, Roo, and Columbia shows in 2008, but I guess that did not transfer over to the new forums, that's why it's still open.

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... uth+thread

1344 pages
    :shock: Hopefully we don't have to get to 1344 pages this time!! Thanks for the info.