Ever been hit on by a gay guy?

Comments

• I have but i'm a girl.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • JD SalJD Sal Posts: 790
    mca47 wrote:
    I gotta say, a gay bar is actually a pretty amazing place to meet chicks! :D

I'd be checking for adam's apples like crazy!
    "If no one sees you, you're not here at all"
    JordyWordy wrote:
    Many, many times.

A very close friend of mine is gay, and i knew a few in college as well, so i go to gay bars the odd time. Its always a hilarious night!! Ive no real problem with it, i just politely decline them. Sometimes it can be a little forward or vulgar (eg, was once propositioned while using a urinal), but theyre all good sports about it.

My dad told me a story once about when he was a truck driver and had a regular stop at a gay bar. He was using a urinal and a gay guy walked up behind him and said, "Can I hold that for you?" Dad was very old fashioned and didn't take too kindly to the advance.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    JD Sal wrote:
    Yeah, he's a good friend of mine. Actually, we're going to be at this very same beach house at the end of the month with my wife and a bunch of friends to celebrate our birthdays. 8-)

Well well well.....learn something new everyday! 8-)

Hands rocks! Such a cool guy! :D

Ahh, you must be the friend from Australia he talks about. Good people indeed :D
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    JD Sal wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    JD Sal wrote:
    Yeah, he's a good friend of mine. Actually, we're going to be at this very same beach house at the end of the month with my wife and a bunch of friends to celebrate our birthdays. 8-)

Well well well.....learn something new everyday! 8-)

Hands rocks! Such a cool guy! :D

Ahh, you must be the friend from Australia he talks about. Good people indeed :D

Yes! That is me! :D Hopefully he's saying all good things.... 8-)

(I've got my eye on you, Hands!! :x )
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Nothing but love. ;)

On a sidenote, he told me where you live there's no tailgating at concerts and no beer sold inside the venues. You poor souls. :D
    JD Sal wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Nothing but love. ;)

On a sidenote, he told me where you live there's no tailgating at concerts and no beer sold inside the venues. You poor souls. :D

Good boy, Hands! ;) Spread the love!

Definitely NO tailgating here. I didn't even know what it was really until Hands was explaining it to me and showing me photos of Philly tailgating parties. Fuck I wish I was going to Philly. :x

I've since found out that alcohol is sold at some venues here but not others. One of the GA fields on this tour is a NO ALCOHOL area....whereas the seated sections allow alcohol. Fucking bullshit! I love live music after a few beers --- however, since it's GA and I want to be near the front, drinking beer and not being able to pee will suck -- so I'm thinking tequila in a hip flask! Less liquid = less pee! 8-)

You doing 4 x Philly?
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    JD Sal wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Nothing but love. ;)

Good boy, Hands! ;) Spread the love!

Definitely NO tailgating here. I didn't even know what it was really until Hands was explaining it to me and showing me photos of Philly tailgating parties. Fuck I wish I was going to Philly. :x

I've since found out that alcohol is sold at some venues here but not others. One of the GA fields on this tour is a NO ALCOHOL area....whereas the seated sections allow alcohol. Fucking bullshit! I love live music after a few beers --- however, since it's GA and I want to be near the front, drinking beer and not being able to pee will suck -- so I'm thinking tequila in a hip flask! Less liquid = less pee! 8-)

You doing 4 x Philly?

Teuila in a hip flask, my kind of girl. ;)

And yeah, doing all 4 shows..gonna be epic! Too bad you can't make it to Philly, but hands and I will have a couple of beers for ya :D
    JD Sal wrote:

Teuila in a hip flask, my kind of girl. ;)

And yeah, doing all 4 shows..gonna be epic! Too bad you can't make it to Philly, but hands and I will have a couple of beers for ya :D

Fuckers!!!! :evil:

And yes, if you're anything like Hands, I'm just your kind of girl! ;)
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    I have many times in my college days. But then I'd go to drag shows at the local gay bar with from time to time so I was probably asking for it. I got really drunk one night and ended up slow dancing with a drag queen. Talk about a surreal moment. But believe it or not, he was a total gentleman. :oops: :D
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I hit on a gay man who I didn't know was gay. I'm not a smooth operator, so I must say I felt sorry for him. . . or anyone I hit on. I'm just a bumbling fool when I hit on men. :oops:
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • gabers wrote:
    I have many times in my college days. But then I'd go to drag shows at the local gay bar with from time to time so I was probably asking for it. I got really drunk one night and ended up slow dancing with a drag queen. Talk about a surreal moment. But believe it or not, he was a total gentleman. :oops: :D

lol, was there previous knowledge of said drag queen? i couldnt imagine gettin that drunk or even sharing that experience
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    JD Sal wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

My friend my2hands lives in Delaware. Do you know him?

i am sure not hanging out on that fucking porch now, fuck that!!!! :lol:
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    JD Sal wrote:
    Now I have. I'm at Rehoboth Beach in Delaware with my wife and daughter for the weekend. For those unfamiliar with Rehoboth Beach, it's like the San Francisco of Delaware Beaches. Not that there's anything wrong with that. So my family is asleep and I'm sitting outside on the balcony playing guitar when a dude walks up and asks what song I'm playing. I tell him it's Pearl Jam and he goes, "ALRIGHT! My favorite album is No Code!" Well I think I'm in for a nice Pearl Jam discussion. Wrong.

We're discussing the greatness that is No Code when he asks, "Gay or straight?" I say straight, show him my wedding ring, and mention that I'm here with my wife and kid. He says, "Oh okay, cool!" - like in a relieved, I'm-super-glad-you're-not-out-looking-for-man-love kind of way.

So the conversation shifts uncomfortably back to music and he asks my thoughts on Ten. I tell him it's a timeless classic and of course he agrees. Things are seemingly back to normal when all of a sudden he says, "You make me feel Alive!" I'm like, "Uh, what was that?!" He then proceeds to tell me how super hot I am, how he wishes I was gay, and that he hopes my wife appreciates me. I must of had that deer caught in the head lights look. Talk about being caught off guard. He told me a few more times that I'm real good lookin then he left.

I ran inside and woke up my wife to tell her the story. She's still cracking the hell up. Has this ever happened to anyone? WTF!

this is the greatest thing i have ever read on the internet!!!

a guy tried to give jdsal a reach around during red mosquito... hahahahahahahaha
    my2hands wrote:
    JD Sal wrote:
    Now I have. I'm at Rehoboth Beach in Delaware with my wife and daughter for the weekend. For those unfamiliar with Rehoboth Beach, it's like the San Francisco of Delaware Beaches. Not that there's anything wrong with that. So my family is asleep and I'm sitting outside on the balcony playing guitar when a dude walks up and asks what song I'm playing. I tell him it's Pearl Jam and he goes, "ALRIGHT! My favorite album is No Code!" Well I think I'm in for a nice Pearl Jam discussion. Wrong.

We're discussing the greatness that is No Code when he asks, "Gay or straight?" I say straight, show him my wedding ring, and mention that I'm here with my wife and kid. He says, "Oh okay, cool!" - like in a relieved, I'm-super-glad-you're-not-out-looking-for-man-love kind of way.

So the conversation shifts uncomfortably back to music and he asks my thoughts on Ten. I tell him it's a timeless classic and of course he agrees. Things are seemingly back to normal when all of a sudden he says, "You make me feel Alive!" I'm like, "Uh, what was that?!" He then proceeds to tell me how super hot I am, how he wishes I was gay, and that he hopes my wife appreciates me. I must of had that deer caught in the head lights look. Talk about being caught off guard. He told me a few more times that I'm real good lookin then he left.

I ran inside and woke up my wife to tell her the story. She's still cracking the hell up. Has this ever happened to anyone? WTF!

a guy tried to give jdsal a reach around during red mosquito... hahahahahahahaha

Nice to read, not so nice to experience :?
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    JD Sal wrote:
    my2hands wrote:
    JD Sal wrote:

Nice to read, not so nice to experience :?

I think its kind of awkward, but not that bad really. The weird part isnt necessarily that he was gay & hitting on you, but that he was so overly forward & keen when he'd just met you. I mean, as long as he took & respected your straightness then its no harm, is it? Personally I get the same uncomfortable feeling when a girl i dont fancy says the same stuff to me!

Like U said before, the Urinal Pickup lines beat everything for sheer inappropriateness!
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    JD Sal wrote:

I was once told by a gay guy that I worked with, that if i was gay I would have no trouble picking up. Should have remember that as one night I my way home from drinking I walked pass the gay night club near where i live and run into a chick friend of mine from back in the day. She was about to go in their with some friends of hers who where gay, told her i was not that way but would join her for a drink. Was chatting to one of her gay friends when he said we should take this party esle where and have some reall fun. or something along those lines!
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016