Ever been hit on by a gay guy?

JD SalJD Sal Posts: 790
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Now I have. I'm at Rehoboth Beach in Delaware with my wife and daughter for the weekend. For those unfamiliar with Rehoboth Beach, it's like the San Francisco of Delaware Beaches. Not that there's anything wrong with that. So my family is asleep and I'm sitting outside on the balcony playing guitar when a dude walks up and asks what song I'm playing. I tell him it's Pearl Jam and he goes, "ALRIGHT! My favorite album is No Code!" Well I think I'm in for a nice Pearl Jam discussion. Wrong.

We're discussing the greatness that is No Code when he asks, "Gay or straight?" I say straight, show him my wedding ring, and mention that I'm here with my wife and kid. He says, "Oh okay, cool!" - like in a relieved, I'm-super-glad-you're-not-out-looking-for-man-love kind of way.

So the conversation shifts uncomfortably back to music and he asks my thoughts on Ten. I tell him it's a timeless classic and of course he agrees. Things are seemingly back to normal when all of a sudden he says, "You make me feel Alive!" I'm like, "Uh, what was that?!" He then proceeds to tell me how super hot I am, how he wishes I was gay, and that he hopes my wife appreciates me. I must of had that deer caught in the head lights look. Talk about being caught off guard. He told me a few more times that I'm real good lookin then he left.

I ran inside and woke up my wife to tell her the story. She's still cracking the hell up. Has this ever happened to anyone? WTF!
"If no one sees you, you're not here at all"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    This thread is useless without pics! ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    It's only happened once to me. I was hit on by a girl about 10 years ago. I'd just started going out with my bf who I'm still with now. This girl I sort of knew leaned over at the pub and said "I wish you weren't seeing him so we could get together" and looked into my eyes. This chick is NOT attractive in ANY way at all to me (stereotypical dyke look) and I promptly said "ahhh no thanks"! If I'm going to get it on with a girl, there is no chance in hell it's going to be a butchy unfeminine chick who wishes she was a man! :|
  • JD SalJD Sal Posts: 790
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    It's only happened once to me. I was hit on by a girl about 10 years ago. I'd just started going out with my bf who I'm still with now. This girl I sort of knew leaned over at the pub and said "I wish you weren't seeing him so we could get together" and looked into my eyes. This chick is NOT attractive in ANY way at all to me (stereotypical dyke look) and I promptly said "ahhh no thanks"! If I'm going to get it on with a girl, there is no chance in hell it's going to be a butchy unfeminine chick who wishes she was a man! :|

I never really understood lesbians that like girls who look exactly like guys. Weird. Now lipstick lesbians, that's hot. :D
    JD Sal wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I never really understood lesbians that like girls who look exactly like guys. Weird. Now lipstick lesbians, that's hot. :D

I know!! I makes no sense to me at all! :? I'd want some ultra hot curvy chick with long flowing hair not some ugly butch chick in baggy jeans and a flannel with cropped hair. Fuck that!

My friend my2hands lives in Delaware. Do you know him?
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I've never had a gay man say something like that to me, but told other co-workers they thought I was "hot".

Weirded me out a little.
  • ive had a few run-ins, i must be very attractive to the same sex, even a friend of mine said i had the body of a hot chick. but anyway, I've had creeper old men drive around the block time after time while i mow the yard, some of them would even stop right in front of my house to finish i guess, ive had a creeper old man come up to me at the beach and say words i cant repeat on this board. i have also hitch-hiked and got picked up by a 75 year old man, within 5 minutes he exclaimed " By the way im gay, you tryin to make some money?". And another hitch-hiking incident, just some dirty middle age trucker comes up to me, asks where im going, says aww im going the other way, mind if i s your d though? i had to just laugh and walk away, it kinda suprised me. i wonder if them people understand that all hitch-hikers are armed?
  • jecicajecica Posts: 954
    Take it as a compliment that you are appealing to the opposite sex....

I have been hit on by a gay guy and I am a female. He was bored and wanted something different. But that is a story for another time... :D
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • jecica wrote:

I have been hit on by a gay guy and I am a female. He was bored and wanted something different. But that is a story for another time... :D

so there is more to the story huh?
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Yeah, but they're usually just like "Oh honey, you look fabulous!!!!!
    :lol:

My girlfriends and I like to go to the gay bar sometimes to dance. It's refreshing!
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Yeah, but they're usually just like "Oh honey, you look fabulous!!!!!
    :lol:

My girlfriends and I like to go to the gay bar sometimes to dance. It's refreshing!

What...you dont like being dry humped all night ??

:lol:;) :oops:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    iv been hit on before. i went to s&k to buy a suit and the guy was totally out of line with the way he was fitting me and the stuff he was saying was out of line. when i was in the changing room he would bring me things to try on and just stand there. it was creepy. too bad girls are not as forward as gay guys.
    I'll be back
  • BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    it has happened to me on several occasions. its become something that me and my friends joke about.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    JD Sal wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I know!! I makes no sense to me at all! :? I'd want some ultra hot curvy chick with long flowing hair not some ugly butch chick in baggy jeans and a flannel with cropped hair. Fuck that!

My friend my2hands lives in Delaware. Do you know him?

Yeah, he's a good friend of mine. Actually, we're going to be at this very same beach house at the end of the month with my wife and a bunch of friends to celebrate our birthdays. 8-)
    jecica wrote:

It's a compliment either way, I just wish it would of been from Grace and not Will.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Yep, has happened quite a few times.

I had a friend in college that was gay, so on occasion some friends would go to a gay bar with him (guys and girls).

I gotta say, a gay bar is actually a pretty amazing place to meet chicks! :D

I dated this girl for a while in college that I met at a gay bar. It was kinda funny when someone would ask where we met. :lol:

Oh well.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    One time a lesbian at a wedding asked if she could take a picture of my boobs :P :oops:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • iv been hit on before. i went to s&k to buy a suit and the guy was totally out of line with the way he was fitting me and the stuff he was saying was out of line. when i was in the changing room he would bring me things to try on and just stand there. it was creepy. too bad girls are not as forward as gay guys.

hey i have been to a store just like that, they guy kept wantin me to try on pants, and each pair of pants was tighter around me crotch, im not one of those people to get upset, i thought it was kinda funny, i even gave their mirror a dance show just incase they were recording.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    One time a lesbian at a wedding asked if she could take a picture of my boobs :P :oops:

...and?

:D
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    Many, many times.

A very close friend of mine is gay, and i knew a few in college as well, so i go to gay bars the odd time. Its always a hilarious night!! Ive no real problem with it, i just politely decline them. Sometimes it can be a little forward or vulgar (eg, was once propositioned while using a urinal), but theyre all good sports about it.
    mca47 wrote:

...and?

and....

I let her :o

well my cleavage anyway :oops: :P

Shhh.....you promised you wouldn't tell anyone!! :x
    mca47 wrote:

...and?

and....

I let her :o

well my cleavage anyway :oops: :P

Bullshit....I shot your nipples too and you know it! 8-)
    JD Sal wrote:
    Yeah, he's a good friend of mine. Actually, we're going to be at this very same beach house at the end of the month with my wife and a bunch of friends to celebrate our birthdays. 8-)

Well well well.....learn something new everyday! 8-)

Hands rocks! Such a cool guy! :D
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    So one day this summer I was fishing in Central Park..I went into an out of the way bushy hole where I stumbled upon some sort of gay secret hangout or something..it was so fucking creepy....they weren't like the colorful and harmless gays, but the juiced up shirtless kind that enjoyed looking at each other as they peed-really fucking weird..It was terrifying having to make my way through them to get back on the regular path while being stared at with those sleezy eyes and shady grins..oh man, I get the chills just thinking about it..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    the juiced up shirtless kind that enjoyed looking at each other as they peed-really fucking weird

lmao
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You promised you wouldn't tell! :x :mrgreen:

ZiggyStar wrote:

You started it, hot stuff! ;)

I'll say it again, this thread is useless without pics! :D
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:o hahahahahaha NO PICS!

ZiggyStar wrote:

You're so mean to me! :x

All I want to do is spread a little bit of nip love but nooooo, now you're suddenly all uptight about showing off your boobs! How about I post a little bit of the video I took of you dancing in your bra and then braless on the tables at the end of the wedding? Weren't so uptight then, were we? :D
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You're so mean to me! :x

All I want to do is spread a little bit of nip love but nooooo, now you're suddenly all uptight about showing off your boobs! How about I post a little bit of the video I took of you dancing in your bra and then braless on the tables at the end of the wedding? Weren't so uptight then, were we? :D
    Just say no to the nips! :D That video was for your eyes only! What happens in jersey, stays in jersey :lol: