• Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    edited August 2009
    :D
    Post edited by vedderfan10 on
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 862
    anyone have an extra Medium Toronto stickman shirt. I picked up a Small but ended up being a bit snug. Please PM if there anyone that wants to part with one. Thanks
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    To everyone saying they didn't see any merch exclusive to Toronto, did you not see the Maple Leafs style T-shirt? It's got a little Leafs logo with "Pearl Jam" in the middle, and then on the back, it's a jersey style with Toronto and the number 21 on the back. Very cool.
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    To everyone saying they didn't see any merch exclusive to Toronto, did you not see the Maple Leafs style T-shirt? It's got a little Leafs logo with "Pearl Jam" in the middle, and then on the back, it's a jersey style with Toronto and the number 21 on the back. Very cool.

goddamn that sound awesome
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Im a Sabres fan and I think I would have bought that PJ Maple Leaf shirt.

The lines for everything there were rediculous. The beer lines..... so many, so long. Why wouldnt they employ a couple extra people and have one or two people filling beers and one person taking the money. The place would rake in a lot more money.

The Toronto poster to me instantly is vaulted up there with the best of them. I dig everything about it.
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    FYI, that's not Inuit art...that's west coast first nations...a take on the raven with the sun in it's beak (a pearl in this case)...as for the other thing...traditionally fist don't have teeth, but whales do... :roll:

Just sayin...I'm no expert by any means...but I might have to buy me one of those!

You just reminded me of Alice Cooper in Wayne's World. "it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land." " :lol:
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    W.M.EhW.M.Eh Posts: 133
    Couple of things which I have not seem discussed and I am curious about after having attended the Toronto show.

a) my number is 255XXX, ended up seven rows back, on the aisle in section 200. Did others around my range find themselves in similar seats? If so, I'm thinking that my number is getting better as I find it hard to believe that there were not a whole lot of club members at this show. Either way, killer seats!

b) The venue exclusive shirt with Pearl Jam in the Leafs logo and 21 on the back. I've seen pictures of it, when did it sell out? I got into the venue at the end of the all star jam (Blitzgrege?) and the booth I went do never had any. Too bad, nice shirt hopefully they will show up on the TC website once the tour is done.

c) The poster. I ordered my through the TC pre-sale but there were lot's left on the way out. What gives? I thought it would have been gone before I got in as well being a Brad Klausen design. I like the poster, apparently not everybody feels the same...

Great show in T.O, the guys were having a great time we'd welcome them back anytime!
    The last PJ show I went to was the best PJ show ever, that is until they come around again of course

• Options
    can anyone post a pic of the maple leafs shirt?
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    ccjackccjack Posts: 134

Nope, didn't see it but sounds very cool... can anyone post a pic?
    "Push me and I will resist"
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    i want a rotterdam or berlin shirt:(
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    W.M.Eh wrote:
    Couple of things which I have not seem discussed and I am curious about after having attended the Toronto show.

a) my number is 255XXX, ended up seven rows back, on the aisle in section 200. Did others around my range find themselves in similar seats? If so, I'm thinking that my number is getting better as I find it hard to believe that there were not a whole lot of club members at this show. Either way, killer seats!

b) The venue exclusive shirt with Pearl Jam in the Leafs logo and 21 on the back. I've seen pictures of it, when did it sell out? I got into the venue at the end of the all star jam (Blitzgrege?) and the booth I went do never had any. Too bad, nice shirt hopefully they will show up on the TC website once the tour is done.

c) The poster. I ordered my through the TC pre-sale but there were lot's left on the way out. What gives? I thought it would have been gone before I got in as well being a Brad Klausen design. I like the poster, apparently not everybody feels the same...

Great show in T.O, the guys were having a great time we'd welcome them back anytime!

I got the Leafs shirt as soon as i walked in (7:15) a buddy came in at about 7:32 (as Ed was taking stage) and never saw it. Has anyone posted a pic yet? I can do it later. My only answer for why there still appeared to be posters at the end of the show is that most 10c poster collectors preordered so. In hindsight should have saved the $15 and picked it up at the show (with the ship and exchange) - thats live. Paid for insurance of not getting one I guess.
  • Options
    deskilladeskilla Posts: 279
    Do they sell XXL size shirt on the merch booth????
    somehow this year i gained weight and i become a fat fuck
  • Options
    Is there a way to see the Keychain better? If its just the same as the "Built to Last" stickers then I dont really need a better picture.

Also, how would you rate the quality of the t shirts? The surfboad logo one from 2006 is paper thin, but the shirts I bought from the tour last year are pretty decent.
    4/30/03 Uniondale, NY
    7/8/03 MSG
    7/9/03 MSG
    7/14/03 Holmdel, NJ
    10/1/04 Reading Penn
    10/3/05 Philly
    5/13/06 Hartford, CT
    5/27/06 Camden, NJ aka Philly
    5/31/06 Storytellers Taping
    6/1/06 East Rutherford, NJ
    6/3/06 East Rutherford, NJ
    6/19/08 Camden, NJ
    6/24/08 MSG
    6/25/08 MSG
    6/27/08 Hartford, CT
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-27-2009
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-30-2009
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-31-2009
    Hartford, CT 05-15-2010
    New York, New York 05-21-2010
    New York, New York 05-20-2010
    East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 (PJ20)
    East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 (PJ20)
    Philadelphia, PA 09-02-2012 (Made In America)
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Pittsburgh, PA 10-11-2013
    Buffalo, NY 10-12-2013
    Hartford, CT 10-25-2013
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    the key chain is not at all like the built to last stickers.

they did have a built to last water bottle (sigg)

the keychain is like a quarter on the back and it says pearl jam/safe travels, and the just like a wondering character on the front.

there was a Chicago shirt like a cubs jersey, 23 on the back, it sold out quick, but was told there is one for tomorrow with 24 on it.

I have pics I'll post later if no one beats me to it.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    shaggy15shaggy15 Posts: 190
    here is the cubs shirt

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 044&ref=nf

debating if i want to get tonights if it has a 25. if it is blue or red maybe if it is the same color prob not
    like a dog chasing a car, I do not know what i would do with it if i caught it----Joker

myspace.com/shaggy10680
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    here is the cubs shirt

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 044&ref=nf

debating if i want to get tonights if it has a 25. if it is blue or red maybe if it is the same color prob not

I got one last night, 23 being special in Chicago and me being a Cubs fan. tonight is my birthday, so I'll probably get tonight's as well unless:

a. its a Sox theme (hoping for Bulls),
    b. its the same as last night w/ the number changed, or
    c. it has a 25, since that would be the wrong date ;)
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,957
    That Cubs shirt is wicked, forget the sporting connection - the bear is wicked! :lol:
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Hey...

If there's anyone that's going early and can grab me an XL of that Cubs shirt I'd be happy to pay you @ the show. I can't leave until later because of it being my wife's first day of teaching, but I never even saw that last night.

Please let me know - I'd be forever in your debt!!

Thanks!
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    We hit some serious traffic last night and weren't able to get there by doors. If anyone has an extra of that Cubs shirt in size XL, L, M, or S, let me know. I would totally buy it! And of course, tonight is the same if it's a Sox one, I don't care. My ride won't get off work in time to get down there. I would greatly appreciate any help!
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    Can somebody post a pic of the cubs shirt. I dont do facebook
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    you guys have got me pretty interested in that shirt...anyone have a non-facebook pic? If anyone is interesting in grabbing an extra I have a feeling I am gonna want this one - wish I would have grabbed a second Toronto for a trade...
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,553
    rattzey wrote:

I can't do facebook......at work! :shock: :shock:

Yeah, please post a pic.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    shaggy15shaggy15 Posts: 190
    how do i put pics on here off my computers? i will if someone tells me
    like a dog chasing a car, I do not know what i would do with it if i caught it----Joker

myspace.com/shaggy10680
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    edited August 2009
    imalive wrote:
    rattzey wrote:

I can't do facebook......at work! :shock: :shock:

Yeah, please post a pic.

Thats done;

px5xc.jpg

More on page 1.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    btw - here is the logo on the Toronto shirt (didn't see it posted)...

img00156200908211913.th.jpg
  • Options
    mjb wrote:

Look on page 1
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    how do i put pics on here off my computers? i will if someone tells me

Use a page like this, http://tinypic.com/
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,553

Thats done;

px5xc.jpg

More on page 1.

d'oh!! Scrolled right by it. Thanks!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mjb wrote:

Look on page 1

sorry - didn't realize the front page was being edited - nice work. The chi shirt is great. I liked Toronto but the white isn't great. Most of the graphic work for all the merch feels a bit "rushed" to me. Anyway. Thanks again.
  • Options
    AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Boston, MA Posts: 347
    So correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like they've done city specific sports spoof shirts (a tongue twister for sure) for Toronto and Chicago as well as Calgary. Toronto's was a Maple Leaf's spoof, Chicago night 1 was a Cubs spoof, and Calgary's was a Flames spoof. Does anyone have a pic of the Calgary one? I don't think it's on the main post of this thread. Also have they done any for the other shows yet, or are those just the Stickman shirts? Thanks.
    492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
    2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
    2010: Boston
    2012: Made in America Philly