2009 Tour Goods

Comments

• Options
    RD171825RD171825 Posts: 440
    Any different merch at this show?
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Pauk wrote:
    Since the date is so teeny tiny... do you think someone cocked up when ordering the Tshirts? Sounds like the stickman design was intended to be slightly larger. Even on the stickman hoodies in the store that have the design stretched over the whole front, the writing between the feet is only just noticeable.

*spinal tap stonehenge*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    I'm really going to need a stickman shirt. :) I prefer tiny logos. Hope they have some on the website eventually as I'm only going to get to one show.
  • Options
    wash_ wrote:
    The stickman looks better wearing it than looking at it. Yes, stickman is small and its an old design, but still looks pretty nice against the black.

And of course, has a special date between the feet. :D

I remember that my on my stickman t-shirt, the stickman was brownish instead of white. Mine was the weird one among everyone I saw with the same shirt. Anyone know why?
    Austin - Sep 16, 1995, Dallas - Jul 05, 1998, San Francisco - Jul 15, 2006, San Francisco - Jul 16, 2006, San Francisco - Jul 18, 2006, Portland - Jul 20, 2006, The Gorge - Jul 22, 2006, The Gorge - Jul 23, 2006, Seattle - Sep 21, 2009, Seattle - Sep 22, 2009, Portland - Sep 26, 2009, Philadelphia - Oct 31, 2009

• Options
    I read a few people have framed their Shepherds Bush poster. I'm picking up a frame for it on Monday and was wondering what the measurements were?
  • Options
    Matt Smith wrote:
    I read a few people have framed their Shepherds Bush poster. I'm picking up a frame for it on Monday and was wondering what the measurements were?

I bought a frame today, the measurements of the SB poster are 17"x24" sir... so i assume it's about the same for any others
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,095
    Matt Smith wrote:

I bought a frame today, the measurements of the SB poster are 17"x24" sir... so i assume it's about the same for any others

Anyway you can take a photo shot of the poster? The acron logo on the bottom left/right of the poster. Many are wondering which artist did the poster. Cause Ames said they didn't do the poster.
  • Options
    cgroxcgrox Posts: 58
    Can anyone get their hands on one of those red shirts with the japanese style lettering for me? would love to have one.

size large.

lemme know direct

thanks

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:cgrox@live.com">cgrox@live.com</a><!-- e -->
    Member # 173***

21 Shows and counting... Finally met Ed @ Zellerbach night 1!!!

• Options
    Matt Smith wrote:

Thanks a lot!

Demetrios, I'll take a couple of high-res photos when I put it in the frame tomorrow.
  • Options
    IdlewildIdlewild London, England Posts: 173
    I Love The Alive t Shirt with the date on it at Shepherds Bush. Might have to buy a Manchester and O2 one as well.

i wish they were selling t shirts with all the tour dates on them.
    London Brixton Academy 1993, Wembley Arena (Both Nights) 1996, Wembley Arena 2000, London Astoria 2006, Reading Festival 2006, Verona Italy 2006, London Wembley Arena 2007, Copenhagen Denmark 2007,
    London Shepherds Bush Empire 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena 2009, London O2 Arena 2009
    Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park 2010
    Manchester Arena 1 and 2, Stockholm, Oslo 2012
    Amsterdam 1 and 2, Leeds, Milton Keynes Bowl 2014
    Wrigley Field 1 and 2 2016
    London 1 and 2 2018
    Fenway Park 1 and 2 2018
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    Updated with posters
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    Manchester poster;

339plwm.jpg
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    The Manchester poster is great. The blue is all metallic too.
  • Options
    T-Shirts updated;

15fj7y9.jpg
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    deskilladeskilla Posts: 279
    everything is look a like these days :D
    demetrios wrote:
    Cool! Those sticker's are like Choppers Logo alike!
    Actually, I think those stickers are an "homage" to the Independent logo (they build skateboard trucks if you aren't familiar) with a play on the Independent slogan of "Built to Grind"
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,817
    I love me some new merch!! Can't wait to see what they have for Chi!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,759
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    I love me some new merch!! Can't wait to see what they have for Chi!

I'm looking forward to ther merch big time in Chicago, but my wallet isnt. Glad I dont have to worry about getting my poster. Thats a bonus.
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,351
    where are the soccer jerseys? please bring back the soccer jerseys!!!
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 951
    who is the artist? not heard of them before
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    cool thread! I like the idea. Hopefully we can keep this going and capture all of the posters in one spot, and any new merch available from the Seattle shows on (once Backspacer is released). I'm guessing there will be new merch for the next few legs...
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    OK

wheres the funky looking baseball cap ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    If anyone has any extra merchandise from the UK gigs (especially Manchester) and want to sell it, please let me know, even if it is a sticker set.
    The security staff wouldn't let me go back inside the venue to get to the stand at the end of the gig (we had to leave via the back exit) so I never managed to get anything. I'm looking on eBay but would rather buy it from someone here if poss...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ccjackccjack Posts: 134
    it is a keychain,
    i had to shirnk the photo :roll:

did anyone see any keychains at the Toronto merch tables or did we get the water bottle instead? I was sad that the hoody sold out while i was in line :cry:
    "Push me and I will resist"
  • Options
    ccjack wrote:
    it is a keychain,
    i had to shirnk the photo :roll:

did anyone see any keychains at the Toronto merch tables or did we get the water bottle instead? I was sad that the hoody sold out while i was in line :cry:

Ahh Man, they sold out of the hoodie? I hope they saved some for Chicago. What time did you try and get it at?

Anything else new exclusive for Toronto?
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    I bought a Small 'built to last hoodie' but i dont like the tight fit, anyone want to trade for a medium?
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    I bought a Small 'built to last hoodie' but i dont like the tight fit, anyone want to trade for a medium?

i'll trade you a large red mexhead. i didnt get a chance to pick up a built to last.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    BubbaBubba Posts: 630
    I want one of those black hats!!! Hopefully they'll have some hoodies and something special for the Spectrum shows.
  • Options
    ccjackccjack Posts: 134
    Ahh Man, they sold out of the hoodie? I hope they saved some for Chicago. What time did you try and get it at?

Anything else new exclusive for Toronto?[/quote]

I went to get the merch after the PJ pre-set, when the Pharmacists started playing and they sold the last one that was hanging on display while I was lined up waiting. I'd be interested in a medium should anyone have one they want to part with, PM me.

don't think there was anything new/exclusive for TO
    "Push me and I will resist"
  • Options
    JaySinJaySin Posts: 87
    I picked up a medium t-shirt last night but need it in large. Fits pretty slim. Anyone want to trade? Send me a PM.

P1010001_1-1.jpg

P1010002_1-1.jpg