Options

pearl jam IS playing portland

13»

Comments

• Options
    I don't give a fuck! where they play. If it's within 3 hours of Portland, I'm there. That being said, I'd rather they play a P-town venue than that outdoor place in Clark County. Can't wait!
  • Options
    I don't give a fuck! where they play. If it's within 3 hours of Portland, I'm there.

Couldn't agree more. I'm not thrilled with the Clark Co. idea either but the Portland area hasn't had a full sized show since 2000! Gimmie Gimmie!
  • Options
    If Pearl Jam happens to play the Rose Garden it would be amazing......

But still 2nd to this for the coolest thing I've seen at the Rose Garden this year:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4isKS1AeY2k
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    If Pearl Jam happens to play the Rose Garden it would be amazing......

But still 2nd to this for the coolest thing I've seen at the Rose Garden this year:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4isKS1AeY2k

I was there for that as well my friend. We all knew he was gonna make it. Hell I could score against the Knick Defense :lol:

Thank God we gave Roy the Max.

Back on the Concert thing, I hope it's the Coliseum over the Rose Garden. Although I do think the place is a dump and it should be torn down and made into the Vulcan Entertainment district. It's still sounds better than the RG does for shows. I don't know if I've seen a theater of the clouds show there or not. I just remember some old Coliseum shows and they sounded good (Page and Plant, RATM, T. Petty)

I've never been to the Clark County for a show, they always have shitty bands like Nickleback, Kenny Chesney and Coldplay there. I think the concert traffic sucks there too from what I heard. I'd much rather drive 8 minutes to the Rose Garden/MC.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585

I've never been to the Clark County for a show, they always have shitty bands like Nickleback, Kenny Chesney and Coldplay there. I think the concert traffic sucks there too from what I heard. I'd much rather drive 8 minutes to the Rose Garden/MC.

but ill be seeing you there anyways right? :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Seen many shows at the Rose garden and colisum they are ok saw Rusha few years and VR,AIC at the amp in clark county i use to live liek 5 miles from that place. Man i hpoe they play there that would be so sweet man oh just as long it isnt the same day as teh Aic show or the Bears game in Sept. Hopefully see u all there
  • Options
    heyjoseheyjose Melbourne, Australia Posts: 503
    einatshaul wrote:
    heyjose wrote:
    How strong's the Vegas rumour?

Coming to the US for LA1 and I happen to be in Vegas for one night only after flying in from NYC - THAT NIGHT!
    You should try and catch as many show as possible then... and.. I am liking your avatar! :)

Haha Einat, that wasn't the show where we went together, but it was taken in Sydney (the infamous Sydney #2).

Almost as good as your pic! :)
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    ridgefield, wa
    Well played, my friend!!!

Way to call it like that!! Kudos to you. See you at the show!!! :mrgreen: