Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    So I buy a few boots, one of them being LA3, and have to ask: Did Chris Cornell fall off the wagon? I ask because he sounded terrible! I was there opening night of his 'Carry On' tour right after Audioslave split and he sounded amazing, come to find out it was because he was recently sober and had quit smoking. But LA3? Wow, he's got to get it back together before Soundgarden starts touring this year. Perhaps he is under the influence, how else can he explain making the thing called 'Scream'...
  • Options
    So I buy a few boots, one of them being LA3, and have to ask: Did Chris Cornell fall off the wagon? I ask because he sounded terrible! I was there opening night of his 'Carry On' tour right after Audioslave split and he sounded amazing, come to find out it was because he was recently sober and had quit smoking. But LA3? Wow, he's got to get it back together before Soundgarden starts touring this year. Perhaps he is under the influence, how else can he explain making the thing called 'Scream'...

I thought he sounded good, but what do I know?
  • Options
    If there's a place to upload I can share the 2007-04-08 performance of Hunger Strike so you all can compare with LA3 if you would like. I don't currently have any webspace or know where to put a 63 MB file anywhere for free.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    time to kills this thread since all the 2009 boots that are going to be released are released.

fuck philly
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    If there's a place to upload I can share the 2007-04-08 performance of Hunger Strike so you all can compare with LA3 if you would like. I don't currently have any webspace or know where to put a 63 MB file anywhere for free.

Try............
    http://www.megaupload.com
    or
    http://www.rapidshare.com
    or
    http://www.sendspace.com
    or
    http://www.mediafire.org
  • Options

Try............
    http://www.megaupload.com
    or
    http://www.rapidshare.com
    or
    http://www.sendspace.com
    or
    http://www.mediafire.org
    Here ya go:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3QCA4AQ0
  • Options
    Ok, so there's no spring tour, release the PHilly Boot downloads please! I'll buy the box set too I promise.
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    Whoever thought you could by the poster before the bootleg?
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    Christ, release the philly boots already!
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    lol...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    JV130312 wrote:
    lol...
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    where is the USA 2010 boots???? :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,615

We'll probably get a new ***Bootleg program for 2010 .. in a day or so.
    Sad there's no update on the Philly 2009 bootlegs. Very sad indeed. :(
  • Options
    groovNgroovN Posts: 92
    sooooooo......i might see a new pearljam concert before i get my bootlegs from philly?

could someone please just answer the age old question re: philly bootlegs? how bout catching that stupid bird and making it tweet....
    picture an empty cup in the middle of the sea
  • Options
    groovN wrote:
    sooooooo......i might see a new pearljam concert before i get my bootlegs from philly?

could someone please just answer the age old question re: philly bootlegs? how bout catching that stupid bird and making it tweet....

I'm gonna try & hire Sylvester The Cat to get some more tweet's out of that crazy bird. If that bird is hiding something from the Pearl Jam fan's about Philly '09 Audio or Video, that bird will be the main course meal soon with sweet potato pie & delicious apple pie! Bwhahahahah! :twisted:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

ok,they are late,but why this 4 shows only..must be a reason ,right?a very very good reason
    so i guess this waiting will come up with something awesome!! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

ok,they are late,but why this 4 shows only..must be a reason ,right?a very very good reason
    so i guess this waiting will come up with something awesome!! :)

Maybe the tweet is not for Pearl Jam show's, but the Philly Box Set. And this Thursday, there will be a Collector's Edition Vinyl Box Set for only a 1000. That's why they want you to sign up now before it's too late. :shock:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    interesting that this thread is no longer a stickey

guess it's official, no philly boots :cry:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    YO...let's go already!!!

;)
  • Options
    They did state upon the announcement of 2009 bootleg releases that not all shows would be released. So it's possible we won't see these at all or for some time. Cross those fingers those folks. Anything is possible.
  • Options
    :cry:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Although I really doubt they're not going to release their potentially most popular bootlegs, we cannot let this go quietly into the night!
    I'm sure they're going to put out a boxset or something. I hope.
  • Options
    Although I really doubt they're not going to release their potentially most popular bootlegs, we cannot let this go quietly into the night!
    I'm sure they're going to put out a boxset or something. I hope.

They will but i think it may be around august or something before it sees light of day. Not before the euro tour i recon (hope im wrong)
  • Options
    Hogwash! There's a box set and I want it! :lol:
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    Hogwash! There's a box set and I want it! :lol:
    patience :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    :cry:

I feel your pain!

6a00d8341ca27e53ef0120a6c152ee970b-pi

I took the red pill - I experienced Pearl Jam for 4 night's in Philly and 10club hasn't showed me how deep the status of the Official Philly bootlegs goes.
  • Options
    SSS81SSS81 Posts: 170
    Can't you all see the conspiracy??? All of these tour "announcements" are just a distraction to take our minds off the fact that we are still without Philly Boots. Don't drink the kool-aid, keep this thread alive, NEVER GIVE UP!

What was I saying...I was checking the ticketmaster "on sale date" for the 100th time...what was I saying? Why do I feel like I should be angry about something? Oh well, must not have been important... :lol:
  • Options
    crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,375
    just think about all of those shows, the slip ups, the stoppages, the solos, other people singing with them, Devo impression, pure out jam with Mike and Boom sliding in and out of Zeppelin like fury!!! Damn like it was yeasterday!!!

P.S...a little birdie whispered some of the boots....wow

Please Release the boots, I agree, and put some sort of DVD insanity along with it (blurps and all), wasn't there filming going on?
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,532
    what boot will come out first? New Orleans or the Philly boots?
  • Options
    cutz wrote:
    what boot will come out first? New Orleans or the Philly boots?

Probably New Orleans! It's very sad that there hasn't been any Official word yet on the 4 amazing Pearl Jam night's that happened in Philly '09! :cry: