Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    so happy i am sad that there is a tour and I am going to two shows
    !(and possibly gettting a rim job from filthy canvas)
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • NossieNossie Posts: 1,039
    Nossie wrote:

are we not deviating of topic? or can we discuss stuff that may happen on tour! but it does leave a bad taste in ya mouth

will there be a cloakroom at the show? and what about the after party?

why do you need a cloakroom? Something to hide...? :shock:

I want to say my pants! but I was thinking of hitting the gym whilst waiting for the grounds to open, so alas it will on be some smelly gym clothes. or should i just say fuck it and hit the pub!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck it - it's an outdoor arena! =)
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    I just want to rock and roll all night and part of every day
  • topaztopaz Posts: 301
    doompony wrote:
    PEARL JAM ARE COMING TO NZ!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

glad to see someone else is feeling the same as me

I had to stop listening to the gorge boot today while I was driving as I was jus getting too excited to continue driving safely and responsibly

(oddly enough it was betterman that tipped me over the edge, coz it's not my all time fave or anything, but I think it was the crowd singing the whole of verse one, then thinking OMG that's gonna be ME, times TWO, then Eddie comes in and it was all over)

man it's gonna be a long wait! happy i can come on here and find people who don't think it's insane to go to 2 PJ concerts in one weekend on two different islands (not to mention 6 months pregnant by then) ahem does sound crazy....crazy fun! poor my friends they think i'm bonkers.
    i wish they were playing wellis SO BAAAAAAAAAAAD. didn't they love us last time?? i remember during daughter i got up on my tippy toes and peeked back at the crowd and it was GLORIOUS. 5500 smiling faces.

sigh
  • TOURTOURRRRTOURRRRRRRRRTOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    ai welly would be awesomeness, but fuck at least they're coming....

and everyone beta play nice for this pregnant girl in the fixer field or else

(don't worry nanna's and pops i've resigned myself to no front barrier or headbanging)
    i hope we get a sexy poster. i have the maori face one from 98 framed in our hallway.

i'm sure that the nice fixer crowd will protect you and your bebeh.
    hmmm...well I've promised to be responsible and look after myself, so hopefully it'll be all good. what I really want to know is: how many tickets are there for that fixer section? I wonder how many people I'll be up against. And will they let me take in a chilly bin for standing on (he he jokes I know they won't. not even if I bat my doe-eyed I'm preggers eyelashes at em, the tough basterds)
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    Nossie wrote:

are we not deviating of topic? or can we discuss stuff that may happen on tour! but it does leave a bad taste in ya mouth

will there be a cloakroom at the show? and what about the after party?

why do you need a cloakroom? Something to hide...? :shock:

I want to say my pants! but I was thinking of hitting the gym whilst waiting for the grounds to open, so alas it will on be some smelly gym clothes. or should i just say fuck it and hit the pub!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought you didnt want people standing near you

and there will be a cloakroom, because unless 10c get their butts into gear there wont be a poster presale, which means ill have my poster tube in there .... and they will be charge what? about $20 to store it id imagine :roll:
    impatience is a gift ........
    edited August 2009
    :shock:

i just had the most interesting message from 10c :/

oopps ... you ripped our face off ... back in a minute ....

:shock:

anyone else seen this gem yet???
    Post edited by zenith on
    seen it several times...
    topaz wrote:
    hmmm...well I've promised to be responsible and look after myself, so hopefully it'll be all good. what I really want to know is: how many tickets are there for that fixer section? I wonder how many people I'll be up against. And will they let me take in a chilly bin for standing on (he he jokes I know they won't. not even if I bat my doe-eyed I'm preggers eyelashes at em, the tough basterds)

no idea how many but as i've said previously - fucked if i know anyone who got tix to the fixer except the 10c people. we tried to get friends fixer tix at 5 seconds past 9am on general public release day and the ticketek website spazzed out and 2 mins later they were all gone.
    doompony wrote:
    seen it several times...

it was a genuine wtf moment for me :lol:
    were you wondering WHOSE face exactly? i wanted to rip someone's face off today. not all the unicorn cuddles in the world would make that feeling go away.
    yea I heard that the fixers mostly went in the visa presale and was hardly any available for public sale (sorry if this is repeating info on this thread but I ain't reading thru 189 pages to find out)

I'm guessing tho since they do love us so, it's not gonna be totally jam packed in there. hope not.

*flashes back to 1995 PJ concert in supertop - the PJ concert in a tent!!*

it's definitely not gonna be that bad anyway
    the supertop is FERAL. i'm so glad it's not in there. god, it's so disgusting and hot in there. granted i've only experienced it on BDO days, but still. literally the only bearable place to be inside the supertop is right up the front because that's the only place air circulates.

ugh.
    it was hideous! everyone's sweat rising up and condensing on the roof and then raining back down on us all!

hideous, yes, but PJ's first concert in NZ so still Awesome bro, I sure won't ever forget it, especially when Neil and Tim came out, that was the first I knew of any Split Enz/PJ connection and they're 2 of my fave bands in the world

and that was the last time I saw them...14 years ago...hope they remember who i am
    i was only 14, living in wellington and (not surprisingly) not allowed to go. worst weekend ever. my cousins went and later one of them said "oh, i hated it, if i'd known you wanted to go you could have had my place..."

1998 was my first and only. queens wharf. kicked ass. afterwards we hung around and mr vedder came out and shook our hands and was generally outstanding.
  • topaz wrote:
    it was hideous! everyone's sweat rising up and condensing on the roof and then raining back down on us all!

Ew ew ew ew eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!! Although, could be an innovative way to tackle this bloody drought we're stuck in!!!!!
    3 months and 1 day til I see PJ in Brisvegas, bring it Bitches!!!!!
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
    2014 Brisbane January 19 BDO
    *DISCLAIMER* I suck at typing, sorry for the illegibility of posts
  • doompony wrote:
    i hope we get a sexy poster. i have the maori face one from 98 framed in our hallway.

i'm sure that the nice fixer crowd will protect you and your bebeh.

Got the same poster along with 14 others framed around the house. NZ 98 is my favourite of all.
    People come into my house and go "wow! Who's the pearl jam fan?" Dumb ass punters. Stupid question.
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
    yea i fell in lurve with the toronto one straight away - it's something else in my humble opinion

so, can't wait to see what they have instore for us

I had a '95 poster once from their NZ shows, it was so budget, but I loved it nonetheless. wish i still had it now...
  • topaz wrote:
    yea i fell in lurve with the toronto one straight away - it's something else in my humble opinion

so, can't wait to see what they have instore for us

I had a '95 poster once from their NZ shows, it was so budget, but I loved it nonetheless. wish i still had it now...

What happened to it?
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    oh my god, if we get something even half as gorgeous as the toronto poster i'll be a happy girl. so beautiful.
  • I'm quite impressed with the posters in general so far. Toronto is definately rad.
    I hope we get something cool. Anything would be cool really.
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    I know! appreciate!!

my '95 got stolen! can you believe? from a party at my house, right off the wall in my room, along with my big poster with all the little posters on it (which I wasn't so sentimentally attatched to) do ya know the one I mean i wonder

if you are out there poster stealer it is VERY bad karma to steal a PJ poster off a girl who went to the bloody gig. bet they didn't even go!! grrr

and I must say I've never seen another one around

sometimes I have rats luck like that - I also scored LOTL on vinyl and it got stolen before I even had the pleasure of holding it...boohoo man
    what kind of arseface steals someones vinyl?? apart from me taking the incredibly lame records my parents had...
  • topaz wrote:
    I know! appreciate!!

my '95 got stolen! can you believe? from a party at my house, right off the wall in my room, along with my big poster with all the little posters on it (which I wasn't so sentimentally attatched to) do ya know the one I mean i wonder

if you are out there poster stealer it is VERY bad karma to steal a PJ poster off a girl who went to the bloody gig. bet they didn't even go!! grrr

sometimes I have rats luck like that - I also scored LOTL on vinyl and it got stolen before I even had the pleasure of holding it...boohoo man

Jesus what a really hideous story. That person has bought some seriously bad fucken karma on themselves.
    I bet there balls fall off in a really embarassing way.
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
  • topaz wrote:
    I know! appreciate!!

My now hubby had a poster of Anna Kournikova serving in tennis and you could see her undies. At my 21st a mate scrawled "Jase you're a perv" all over Anna's butt in nikko. Jase has never forgiven her. Nowhere near the same thing as someone souveniring a PJ poster, but it just goes to show how dodgy friends get whend runk and let loose in your house!!!!!
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
    2014 Brisbane January 19 BDO
    *DISCLAIMER* I suck at typing, sorry for the illegibility of posts
  • I have lent my copy of LOTL to buddy at the moment. I never lend out my vinyl. I must have been stoned. I'm gonna go get it now. You've left me feeling uneasy.
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
This discussion has been closed.