10C Members Only Show in Australia (Updated - Email Agent!)

Comments

• givn2fly26givn2fly26 Posts: 395
    pjamaholic wrote:
    Come on, there are more Ten Club members around than those who've signed this petition.!!! I reckon they need at least 1000 sigs on it (obviously I've already signed). How many sigs on the petition for Newcastle, anyone out there know?

Agreed - I think this is a small minority of those that would actually attend or sign the petition.
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    over 2000 sigs on the newie petition ... but it was open sigs, not just 10c members remember. who knows how many 10clubbers are in australia. to be honest, we'd be hard pressed to have 1500 official members i think. if you want more petition numbers you'll have to open it to others, or ... i dont know?? get some more promotion happening :? who would support them?? it'd be great to see liam up there for that too, i think he compliments them so well .... jump on over to his newsletter and ask him to post a little link - who knows what might happen ...

remember tho - whatever 10club numbers you get signed you can double the number who would (might) attend .... we have to buy 10c tkts in pairs :roll:
    impatience is a gift ........
    zenith wrote:
    over 2000 sigs on the newie petition ... but it was open sigs, not just 10c members remember. who knows how many 10clubbers are in australia. to be honest, we'd be hard pressed to have 1500 official members i think. if you want more petition numbers you'll have to open it to others, or ... i dont know?? get some more promotion happening :? who would support them?? it'd be great to see liam up there for that too, i think he compliments them so well .... jump on over to his newsletter and ask him to post a little link - who knows what might happen ...

remember tho - whatever 10club numbers you get signed you can double the number who would (might) attend .... we have to buy 10c tkts in pairs :roll:

I agree with most of it but I think making it open to everyone would just make it another show. Would be great to have a 10C only show as the concerts are GA.
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    zenith wrote:

So if two thirds of those people would sign the petition we might be in with a chance. That'd make 2000 people approximately who'd go. What a great intimate show that would be!!
    pjamaholic wrote:
    zenith wrote:

So if two thirds of those people would sign the petition we might be in with a chance. That'd make 2000 people approximately who'd go. What a great intimate show that would be!!

London just got a 10C only show with 2000 people, I would hope that they would be willing to play for 1000-1500 in Australia considering how much smaller the population is here?

Even Stone said they sell more records in Australia (per capita) than anywhere else in the world. What a great way to thank us! :D
    Bump
  • the Tivoli in brisbane on the 26th would be awesome...best venue!
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    the Tivoli in brisbane on the 26th would be awesome...best venue!

+1
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980

I agree - love that place!
  • zezitozezito Posts: 164
    "...take care of a couple of requests...one is from last night...I don't know if you are here again tonight...this first one...I'm not gonna tell you!"
    EV Adelaide 22-11-2006 ... yep I was there ... THANKS!
  • the Tivoli in brisbane on the 26th would be awesome...best venue!

Oh no, we have to fly to Auckland that day!

If anyone is on MySpace and friends with PJ and or Liam and Ben they should post this up on there?
    George, US (September 01, 2005)
    Toronto, CA (September 19, 2005)
    Quebec City, CA (September 20, 2005)
    Halifax, CA (September 22, 2005)
    St. Johns, CA (September 24, 2005)
    St. Johns, CA (September 25, 2005)
    Washington,US (May 30, 2006)
    E. Rutherford, US (June 01, 2006)
    E. Rutherford, US (June 03, 2006)
    George, US (July 22, 2006)
    George, US (July 23, 2006)
    Dublin, IR (August 23, 2006)
    Reading, UK (August 27, 2006)
    Sydney, AU (November 07, 2006)
    Sydney, AU (November 08, 2006)
    Melbourne, AU (November 13, 2006)
    Melbourne, AU (November 14, 2006)
    Melbourne, AU (November 16, 2006)
    Sydney, AU (November 18, 2006)
    Newcastle, AU (November 19, 2006)
    Adelaide, AU (November 21, 2006)
    Adelaide, AU (November 22, 2006)
    Perth, AU (November 25, 2006)
    London, UK (August 18, 2009)
    Perth, Australia (November 14, 2009) 
    Adelaide, AU (November 17, 2009)
    Melbourne, AU (November 20, 2009)
    Sydney, AU (November 22, 2009)
    Brisbane, AU (November 25, 2009)
    Auckland, NZ (November 27, 2009)
    Christchurch, NZ (November 29, 2009)
    Los Angeles, US (November 23, 2013)
    Los Angeles, US (November 24, 2013)
    Adelaide, AU (January 31, 2014)
    Seattle, WA (August 8, 2018)
    Seattle, WA (August 10, 2018)
    Missoula, MT (August 13 2018)

Oh no, we have to fly to Auckland that day!

If anyone is on MySpace and friends with PJ and or Liam and Ben they should post this up on there?

I have done this and also put it on the Facebook profile too!
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    not judging anyone, but there are a lot of members with numbers above 400xxx

not that seniority matters much this time round. but is it worth joining the 10C now and ending up with row 20? when you could get better from ticketek if a seated tour was to happen here again??
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • NossieNossie Posts: 1,039

not that seniority matters much this time round. but is it worth joining the 10C now and ending up with row 20? when you could get better from ticketek if a seated tour was to happen here again??

i used to have a 270 number (under another email), but when i got sick my membership lapsed... so unfortunately i've had no choice but to rejoin with a lower number... not happy but meh, i'm still a member... =)
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
    Nossie wrote:

i used to have a 270 number (under another email), but when i got sick my membership lapsed... so unfortunately i've had no choice but to rejoin with a lower number... not happy but meh, i'm still a member... =)

Bummer. Then you should sign!!! :D

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pear ... australia/
  • zezitozezito Posts: 164
    400 in a month, hopefully 500 in two months!
    Where are you people, sign!!!!
    "...take care of a couple of requests...one is from last night...I don't know if you are here again tonight...this first one...I'm not gonna tell you!"
    EV Adelaide 22-11-2006 ... yep I was there ... THANKS!
    zezito77 wrote:
    400 in a month, hopefully 500 in two months!
    Where are you people, sign!!!!

Exactly! Let's see it people!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    bump, cmon guys lets do this!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Bump
  • NossieNossie Posts: 1,039
    givn2fly26 wrote:
    Nossie wrote:

Bummer. Then you should sign!!! :D

Oh i've signed baby!! =)
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
    Oh i've signed baby!! =)[/quote]

Love your work! :D
  • EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    You never never know. Their stadium shows have sold well. Lets hope once this public sale is out of the way they announce a special little show!!
    Easties wrote:
    You never never know. Their stadium shows have sold well. Lets hope once this public sale is out of the way they announce a special little show!!

Fingers crossed! ;)
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    givn2fly26 wrote:
    Easties wrote:

Fingers crossed! ;)
    yep im holding off buying my flight from melb to brissby hoping they announce something soon!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • dreamtonicdreamtonic Posts: 129
    givn2fly26 wrote:
    Easties wrote:

Fingers crossed! ;)

bump of hope
  • mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    POSITIVE ENERGY!!!!

OZ soo deserves it!!
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
    Pappas wrote:
    givn2fly26 wrote:
    Easties wrote:

Fingers crossed! ;)
    yep im holding off buying my flight from melb to brissby hoping they announce something soon!

That's gutsy but good point. I will email them at the end of the month to hopefully get a tentative yes or no. Would be good to give us enough time to plan travel.

• GotMyLeashGotMyLeash Posts: 129
    please please please
    Ben, the two of us need look no more

Nothing changes...torture then reward
    torture then reward...torture then reward,
    follows torture...follows reward....