Options

Tickets available

Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Nevermind...

Don't think they are available.

My bad.

Mods...... can you delete this pointless thread??
Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
Lisbon '06 (x2)
Katowice '07
London '07 '09 (x2), '10
MSG NY '08 (x2)
Manchester '09 '12
Belfast '10
PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
Leeds '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Just looking in the goods section.

There is tickets for LA and San Diego available.

Man, I wish I could go.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck
    Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck
    fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck
    Hey you are right!!!! Are they really available? I am in the same boat as you and cant go anyway ---Living in Japan and not enough money either!!
    Lets look forward to the next time he or they tour our countries!!!
    LIVE IN HOPE!!!!and WAIT WITH PATIENCE !!!!

The waiting drove me mad!!!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,698
    yep bollocks over here too, no fooking chance I can make it....

will be very special for those there,..........
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    October22 wrote:
    well my card was charged over $800 bucks today on tickets i didn't even get so i'm pretty pissed

not wanting to upset the 10club or anything but is there nothing that you can do legally about that... i mean it must be pretty fraudulent for a company to withdraw $800 from someones finances and yet not supply them with any goods whatsoever.

put it this way, if it had happened to me i would be looking into it and possibly asking for similar cases so i could investigate the legalities as a collective unit rather than a David v Goliath scenario!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    not wanting to upset the 10club or anything but is there nothing that you can do legally about that... i mean it must be pretty fraudulent for a company to withdraw $800 from someones finances and yet not supply them with any goods whatsoever.

put it this way, if it had happened to me i would be looking into it and possibly asking for similar cases so i could investigate the legalities as a collective unit rather than a David v Goliath scenario!

Unfortunately there is nothing illegal about pending authorizations, it happens at my job when costumers hit the submit button more than once, what's really disappointing is that they would let for this to continue to happen by leaving those links up on the website and yet more people late last night and this morning fell for it and authorized their card over and over when they had no chance at getting tickets at all :(
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV