Options

Looking for a spare (London 11th)

Ince.esInce.es BCN - Spain Posts: 306
edited July 2009 in The Porch
Anyone with a spare?

I can charge the money of the ticket in your bank account right now... :cry:
Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Me too. :(
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    why go homewhy go home Posts: 287
    What a shock HMV have fucked it up again!!!! thought it was a lottery.......yeah right with only a number of entrys to get a ticket, totally pissed off :evil:
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,710
    Please add me to the list.....I'm DESPERATE for one
  • Options
    JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    Stick me on the list as well, I would really appreciate 2 spares as I told my missus we're going, I thought it was nailed on I'd get tickets through HMV :(
  • Options
    Ince.es wrote:
    Anyone with a spare?

Isn't the lottery today? Why are you all panicking already? Won't the results be announced later tonight?
    we're all going to the same place...
  • Options
    YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Ince.es wrote:
    Anyone with a spare?

Isn't the lottery today? Why are you all panicking already? Won't the results be announced later tonight?

It ends tonight. If I don't get lucky in the lottery, I too will be looking for a spare!
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Options
    Yielded wrote:
    Ince.es wrote:
    Anyone with a spare?

It ends tonight. If I don't get lucky in the lottery, I too will be looking for a spare!

Sure, that's a given. But why are people looking for tickets already? Panic button hit a bit early, methinks!
    we're all going to the same place...