ghosts

2»

Comments

• ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    ajedigecko wrote:
    especially if you are female.

haha, negative on that one!

i'll check it out though. thanks for the suggestion.
    are you renting it tonight.......i am already anxious to know your take on it.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    ajedigecko wrote:
    ajedigecko wrote:
    especially if you are female.

haha, negative on that one!

i'll check it out though. thanks for the suggestion.
    are you renting it tonight.......i am already anxious to know your take on it.

i wont be able to get around to it until this weekend or early next week. i probably won't have a free night until then!
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    libragirl wrote:
    ajedigecko wrote:
    libragirl wrote:

yes that was a good one.
    it is the only one that stands out to me.........i would like to see it again.

I've got the whole dvd set of the show. It's funny because I just saw that episode recently.
    I really like the Cigarette Smoking Man episode were you find out all the conspiracies he's been behind for years and it ends with his take on Forrest Gump's life is like a box of chocolates monologue.

' Life is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So you're stuck with this undefinable whipped mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while there's a peanut butter cup or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast and the taste is... fleeting. So, you end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you got left is an empty box filled with useless brown paper wrappers'
    #FHP
    i take it the episode you are talking about was at the end of the series.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    I believe in ghosts...... My sister, who is the last person in the world that would make somethin up about ghosts had a crazy experience. Not long after my brother passed, my mom was tellin my sister about a song that reminded her of him. Later my mom called back to see if my sister had went and checked out the song(she had downloaded from an email and hadn't listened to it yet). My sister got off the phone and started walkin over to the computer, and before she got to the pc the song started. My sister was a bit freaked out, but sat down to listen and when she did she could feel hands on her shoulders and smell my brothers cologne.

I've had a few experiences, but I can always think of a logical explanation to debunk it. I've had one that I can't explain. My little junk record player kicked on automatically.

My friends have some stories, one in particular about a conversation one of my buddies thought he was having with another friend, but it turned out everybody thought he was talking to somebody else.

As far as only houses/buildings being haunted....... That's not "true"...... Lotsa old battlefields and cemeteries are haunted.
    great story.........good to see ghosts becoming computer literate.

good call on the battlefied.........i watched a program about gettysburg and the guy had video as well.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    ajedigecko wrote:
    i take it the episode you are talking about was at the end of the series.
    Season 4 Episode 7.

I guess that's before the half way point(9 seasons).

I don't believe in ghosts, btw.
    #FHP
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Horos wrote:
    ' Life is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So you're stuck with this undefinable whipped mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while there's a peanut butter cup or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast and the taste is... fleeting. So, you end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you got left is an empty box filled with useless brown paper
    wrappers'

That's one of my fav. episodes :)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i believe my apartment is visited by or maybe the energy never goes away i don't know. things go bump in the night all by themselves. most recently im hanging clothes up in my closet when the things on my dresser are making a clatter all by themselves.

candles, candles in glass, coins, a jim morrison poetry book, & a couple wooden carved figurines playing drums

it sounded like someone banged an item of some kind on my dresser & i hear this quite often

the other night i had a dream seeing a clydesdale horse ghost in this large house that i am lost in
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce