Options

Anyone notice that The Fixer's b-side is now Supersonic?

2»

Comments

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    the Chad wrote:
    krymsin wrote:
    Think it'll be too much to ask for an explanation from Those That Know?

Sea?

Kat?

Tim?

Anybody?

Hi K-

It is a long story, but here goes...Ed and I were playing some records at my place, listening to some Guided By Voices, arguing about which Robert Pollard nugget was better Bee Thousand or Do the Collapse, after a few bottles of Bordeaux specifically Chateau Mouton Rothchild, Eddie is like "You are right Bee Thousand is better do you want to spin the Fixer single? ", and I am like "sure", then I suggest making Supersonic the B Side, because after all we heard Got Some on Letterman, and Eddie says "your right again chad" he calls Brendan and the rest is history...
    It's true, I was there. :lol:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    krymsinkrymsin Posts: 75
    the Chad wrote:
    krymsin wrote:
    Think it'll be too much to ask for an explanation from Those That Know?

Sea?

Kat?

Tim?

Anybody?

Hi K-

It is a long story, but here goes...Ed and I were playing some records at my place, listening to some Guided By Voices, arguing about which Robert Pollard nugget was better Bee Thousand or Do the Collapse, after a few bottles of Bordeaux specifically Chateau Mouton Rothchild, Eddie is like "You are right Bee Thousand is better do you want to spin the Fixer single? ", and I am like "sure", then I suggest making Supersonic the B Side, because after all we heard Got Some on Letterman, and Eddie says "your right again chad" he calls Brendan and the rest is history...

Finally ... it all makes sense now. Add this one to the Catalog of PJ Lore.

Thank you, Chad -- infinitely.
    If you hate something,
    Don't you do it, too.