Options

wow still tix left for LA

13»

Comments

• Options
    jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    At around 2pm EST , LA 4 was still on the tickets page and it appeared tickets were available. Now it is not on the ticket page at all. Does that mean it is sold out and gone for good ?

Thanks,

John
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    jrnyc wrote:
    At around 2pm EST , LA 4 was still on the tickets page and it appeared tickets were available. Now it is not on the ticket page at all. Does that mean it is sold out and gone for good ?

Thanks,

John

they sold out (shortly after the San Diego presale) ... then, they removed the icon
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    jimed14 wrote:
    jrnyc wrote:

Thanks,

John

they sold out (shortly after the San Diego presale) ... then, they removed the icon

Thanks. That buy button was staring at me all day, I live in New York , I almost contemplated pulling the trigger on a coast to coast road trip. Kind of glad is gone, my wife was going to kill me if I decided to go :)!
  • Options
    BRMLAWBRMLAW Posts: 153
    Get_Right wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

where else are they playing four nights? :P and you can only get ONE fan club ticket ?
    im sure you meant one pair

but even so

the total number of 10c tix for these shows is probably equal to one, maybe one and a half of an arena show

I guess the folks in LA have spent all their money on u2 and depeche mode, or they are waiting for the next daft punk tour

:lol::lol:

I dunno. Tickets were gone on show 1 within a minute. I got night 2 but I was surprised. Had I not gotten night 2 I would have thrown in the towel.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    Get_Right wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

where else are they playing four nights? :P and you can only get ONE fan club ticket ?
    im sure you meant one pair

but even so

the total number of 10c tix for these shows is probably equal to one, maybe one and a half of an arena show

I guess the folks in LA have spent all their money on u2 and depeche mode, or they are waiting for the next daft punk tour

:lol::lol:

lol, yes in all my excitement i meant to say ONE pair to only ONE show....

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    ChuyChuy Posts: 37
    I feel that a reason they didnt sell out as fast as other was because a lot of people use the internet at work and do not have it at home therefore they were unable to attempt to get tickets until today.