Options

wow still tix left for LA

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Not to mention the fact that a lot of Europeans come out for east coast shows but rarely for west coast shows.

I was just going to mention that! NY/Philly/Boston are 5-7 hours flight away, which isn't a whole lot.

I was also gonna say that its more expensive to fly to the west, but looking now, it's only €430 return (compared to €349 return to NY) :shock:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    Everyone shot their load early and jumped on the previous nights. I picked night IV in anticipation of getting S.D. tix!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Options
    TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    DPrival78 wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    They will sell out!
    people wanted to make sure they got to see ONE show, so why wait till the last one to try!!!
    I sure didnt :!:
    small venue
    limited seating
    major city
    not sold out

odd and speaks volumes

yea. pj should just forget about the private jets, buy an old school bus, and just drive that around between philly, nyc, and boston - where their REAL fans are..

;)

well lets see PJ sellout 4 nights in Philly to different fanclub members each night, then you can talk....
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • Options
    LA is in a recession. Thanks Governator Arnold.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    if 10c let us buy 2 of the four show this wouldn't be an issue
  • Options
    Last tour 2006 when PJ played LA at the Forum they sold out both shows back to back nights. I was at both shows and let me tell you, the LOVE from the LA crowd was enormous!
    The fact that these LA dates are in the middle of the week doesn't help, the fact that we can only secure one date in LA doesn't help. Talking trash against the west coast doesn't help. If any of you east coast'ers would like to take some time off work, drive or fly out west, secure a hotel, then buy the last night's LA tickets.
    In closing,...shocked about the LA tickets left? Yeah. But there is a reason for that. I like most west coast fans would love to go to 2 maybe 3 shoot all 4 shows in LA and San Diego, BUT...we can't due to the limitations put on us. Hey!....east coat fans get your visa/Master Card out and purchase those left over tixs, it could be an East coast thing/love fest in LA.
    ( OIIIIO ) It's about being able to go where most can't - Forget it, It's a Jeep thing!
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    TheGossman wrote:

well lets see PJ sellout 4 nights in Philly to different fanclub members each night, then you can talk....
    if you can set up the shows
    the tix will be gone

and hey no offense intended to you west coasters

Im a nyer, bashing LA is a hobby around here! :D
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    TheGossman wrote:

if you can set up the shows
    the tix will be gone

and hey no offense intended to you west coasters

Im a nyer, bashing LA is a hobby around here! :D

well get off your high horse, buy the tix and come to the west coast ;):mrgreen:
  • Options
    Temporarily out of stock :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    norm wrote:

well get off your high horse, buy the tix and come to the west coast ;):mrgreen:
    Wish I could really

but I hate LA

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    norm wrote:

bout damn time. ;)
    seriously tho, i am truly happy for all you west coasterds - what a GREAt opportunity/venue to see pj!
    and absolutely not one cali 10c resident can bitch about being shut out of tix....these tix sat here for the last show over 24 hours! i WISH such could happen here on the east coast!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    norm wrote:

bout damn time. ;)
    seriously tho, i am truly happy for all you west coasterds - what a GREAt opportunity/venue to see pj!
    and absolutely not one cali 10c resident can bitch about being shut out of tix....these tix sat here for the last show over 24 hours! i WISH such could happen here on the east coast!

buy is back up....i'm ordering you to buy them and come out west!!! ;):mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

bout damn time. ;)

buy is back up....i'm ordering you to buy them and come out west!!! ;):mrgreen::mrgreen:

you putting me up?
    pick me up at the airport?
    split up some shows with me?
    ;)

i'd soooo love to go.....could fly free........dates actually work, work-wise, unlike seattle :evil: but yea, don't tempt me.... :shock:

venue sounds too awesome!

ya know...ya got me thinkin'...hahaha. but then i realized, the date does NOT work, work-wise, either. :( :cry: :evil: damnit. i need other shows after october 15th, and sure, somewhere i can fly and have a friend's sofa to surf. :lol:
    Post edited by decides2dream on
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

bout damn time. ;)

at this point i think you guys should get a shot at a second show. 24 hour rule! that's got to be torture seeing them sit there. lol
  • Options
    you putting me up?
    split up some shows with me?!

yes
    yes
    yes

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    oreosis2oreosis2 Posts: 5
    OUCH! That hurt, but they say, the truth hurts! :(
    I bleed L.A., but get very irritated by our Angelinos sometimes as well, except ofcourse @ Dodger games, we rock there!
    Trust! If I could, I'd pick these up in a second!
    See you on Oct 1st...
    :D
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    at this point i think you guys should get a shot at a second show. 24 hour rule! that's got to be torture seeing them sit there. lol

i thought by the time i got to the computer this morning they'd be gone :evil:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    you putting me up?

yes
    yes
    yes

ouch!
    i edited.....i can't go. :( :cry: :evil:
    for whatever reason, i was thinking ooohhhh....october....that's 'safe'....! and then i :o :shock: :mrgreen: ....thinking yea, maybe i will! and then i realized, no, it's still before october 15th, damn states and their october 15th tax deadlines. :evil: :evil: :evil:

so sure, just torture me with that fantastic offer..... :lol:
    i'll remember it for next time tho. ;):D:mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,516
    norm wrote:
    you putting me up?

yes
    yes
    yes

I just now broke down, too. Damn, I have no self-control!

Don't need airport pickup but I might need a spot on your floor. :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    yield2me wrote:
    they should have just stayed in TX after ACL and played several dates here, they would have sold out instantly.
    exactly
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    D2D- you should be all over this! Bummed I won't be seeing you in Seattle....Philly??
    norm wrote:
    you putting me up?

yes
    yes
    yes
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    These will be gone soon. Got a Temporarily out of stock sign about 20 minutes ago.

:D
  • Options
    embrace wrote:
    D2D- you should be all over this! Bummed I won't be seeing you in Seattle....Philly??
    norm wrote:
    you putting me up?

yes
    yes
    yes

:evil: :evil: :evil:
    i know!
    and hey, i had practically the same deal for seattle. :cry: seriously......very bummed! it's work, and yea, i can't get around it. work thru october 15th is a BIG part of why i have my job, so yea.....but you bet, it's KILLIN' me! ugh!

and sweet bejeebus, i soooooo HOPE i am in for philly! but i'm only going on the 30th, hopefully 31st ;)......i don't have a free sofa to surf in philly, so yea....don't wanna pay for hotels that many nights, even splitting with a friend, and yea...no offense to philly, but i have no need/desire to spend 3 vacation days there. i don't mind giving up one floating holiday tho. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,594
    i would have thought san diego fans would have taken advantage.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    FANnCAFANnCA Posts: 107
    i got my 1 pair i was allowed. there should have been a 24hr rule for the one show limit :cry: now i have to wait for ticketbastard saturday
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    ComeToTX wrote:
    i would have thought san diego fans would have taken advantage.

I wonder how many people wanted to secure San Diego tickets first ... and if they did (or didn't) will now go back and get LA4 ...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    FANnCA wrote:
    i got my 1 pair i was allowed. there should have been a 24hr rule for the one show limit :cry: now i have to wait for ticketbastard saturday

I'll be there with ya...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,516
    FANnCA wrote:
    i got my 1 pair i was allowed. there should have been a 24hr rule for the one show limit :cry:

That really IS a good idea. Maybe next time.... ;) :roll: :D
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    got a comfy guest room...and a full of energy 2 yr old ;)
    embrace wrote:

yes
    yes
    yes

i know!
    and hey, i had practically the same deal for seattle. :cry: seriously......very bummed! it's work, and yea, i can't get around it. work thru october 15th is a BIG part of why i have my job, so yea.....but you bet, it's KILLIN' me! ugh!

and sweet bejeebus, i soooooo HOPE i am in for philly! but i'm only going on the 30th, hopefully 31st ;)......i don't have a free sofa to surf in philly, so yea....don't wanna pay for hotels that many nights, even splitting with a friend, and yea...no offense to philly, but i have no need/desire to spend 3 vacation days there. i don't mind giving up one floating holiday tho. :mrgreen:
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    why do you all tempt me so? ;)
    well thank you for the offer!
    however, i think i am going to stick with my plan of the weekend only, and already arranged with a friend to share expenses, to can't renege now....but i'll keep it in mind for future reference. ;)

wow...i feel loved!

embrace wrote:
    got a comfy guest room...and a full of energy 2 yr old ;)
    embrace wrote:

yes
    yes
    yes

i know!

Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...