Options

Buying Tickets Online From Ten Club

2»

Comments

• Options
    MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,628
    benjs wrote:
    One more thing - it seems they run their Goods section on a different server than their main one, and since the Goods section opens up within a frame, you're loading way more data than you need to when you push 'Refresh'. Because of that, I recommend logging in, and then using this link https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... tegoryId=3 to get to the Tickets sub-section of Goods. Also, rather than refreshing, simply click on 'Tickets' on the left hand side - shorter leap to the actual tickets once they pop up! :)

Word to the Wise..... use this tip at your own risk! Just because it has worked in the past, doesn't mean it will this time! Imagine refreshing and nothing comes up on this link, meanwhile those of use who accessed the page the "normal" way through the frames are getting tickets through a different link. You are gambling by doing this. Take the safe bet and access the "normal" way!

No offense to benjs, I'm sure it has worked in the past, and he is trying to help. But I'm not willing to take a chance! Even if it works today, doesn't mean it won't change for Tuesday or Wednesday. For me, it's not worth the risk!
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    MG79478 wrote:
    benjs wrote:
    One more thing - it seems they run their Goods section on a different server than their main one, and since the Goods section opens up within a frame, you're loading way more data than you need to when you push 'Refresh'. Because of that, I recommend logging in, and then using this link https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... tegoryId=3 to get to the Tickets sub-section of Goods. Also, rather than refreshing, simply click on 'Tickets' on the left hand side - shorter leap to the actual tickets once they pop up! :)

Word to the Wise..... use this tip at your own risk! Just because it has worked in the past, doesn't mean it will this time! Imagine refreshing and nothing comes up on this link, meanwhile those of use who accessed the page the "normal" way through the frames are getting tickets through a different link. You are gambling by doing this. Take the safe bet and access the "normal" way!

No offense to benjs, I'm sure it has worked in the past, and he is trying to help. But I'm not willing to take a chance! Even if it works today, doesn't mean it won't change for Tuesday or Wednesday. For me, it's not worth the risk!
    Fair enough - if you're concerned you can always have two windows open. I used to take this one step further and open it in Firefox, as well as Internet Explorer (or Safari if you're on a Mac).
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    benjs wrote:
    MG79478 wrote:
    benjs wrote:

Fair enough - if you're concerned you can always have two windows open. I used to take this one step further and open it in Firefox, as well as Internet Explorer (or Safari if you're on a Mac).

Hey benjs, thanks a lot for the tip. It worked for me! I missed the night 1, though. So embarassed to explain why...., but I got the night 2!!! It took me aprox 2 min. I did it like you told us. Now I´m going for the first LA show. Gonna do what you said, have two open windows in case something goes wrong with the secure... link.

Another tip that I noticed myself. Not sure it´s important, probably not but here it is. I openned the webpage of the official U.S. time and starting 5 minutes before the time TC said it was gonna start I clicked on the tickets link, not refreshed the page. I also noted that a few seconds after exactly 12:00 (according to the official time link www.time.gov ) the presale started. Maybe they use this time to start. That way we can know almost exactly when they´ll start. But don´t trust in that completely!

Thanks again for everyone who helped out on this thread, not only benjs, but everyone else! Good luck tomorrow!!!
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
  • Options
    I´m bumping this for anyone looking for tips.
  • Options
    Bumping again. This thread, i believe, helped me out big time. My first ever pj shows and I got them on TC!

thanx again benjs! Just like you said secrets like this we should pass on to others.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Thanks everyone for the help. If I'm suppose to get tickets, I will.....
    u score finnaly?? ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”