Options

let the bitching begin!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Seattle shows!! YEAH!! maybe now da animal will shut the fuck up!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Hahaha, Yes I am a very happy camper!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Seattle shows!! YEAH!! maybe now da animal will shut the fuck up!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Hahaha, Yes I am a very happy camper!!! :mrgreen:

I'm happy for you guys! :D you were overdue for some shows! and to have them right when the album drops they are sure to be special nights 4 sure! wish i had the money to fly out there.
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Thank goodness we won't have to listen to everyone in Seattle bitching anymore like they are so deprived.

ditto.

and i won't be bitching because they were just here in 08 thank you very much. (the south) and if anybody is bitching about the south they're a dumbass.

Im sorry but I have to say that VA is NOT the South.. Yes, it may be south of the Mason Dixon line but by no means is it "The South". Only Southern shows last year were Tn, Sc, and Fla.
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508

Im sorry but I have to say that VA is NOT the South.. Yes, it may be south of the Mason Dixon line but by no means is it "The South". Only Southern shows last year were Tn, Sc, and Fla.

i agree with you believe it or not. :)
    but i remember people where acting like the 08 tour was the south tour back then.
    people that don't know any better act like VA is the deep south....it gets on my nerves.

When’s the last they played TX, GA, AL, MI by the way?
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,586

but i remember people where acting like the 08 tour was the south tour back then.
    people that don't know any better act like VA is the deep south....it gets on my nerves.

2003 for TX and AL
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    ComeToTX wrote:

2003 for TX and AL
    2003 for GA too. How did Michigan get lumped in with all of the southern shows :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:

2003 for TX and AL

wow, so it's definitely been awhlie.
    thanks.

LukinFan wrote:
    2003 for GA too. How did Michigan get lumped in with all of the southern shows :lol:

Because apparently I don’t know the abbreviation for Mississippi. (MS) But I’m sure you figured that out. Lol!

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    ComeToTX wrote:

2003 for TX and AL

wow, so it's definitely been awhlie.
    thanks.

LukinFan wrote:

Because apparently I don’t know the abbreviation for Mississippi. (MS) But I’m sure you figured that out. Lol!
    :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    people with sense of humors rock!

ps. just don't call me a hillbilly. that's not cool. (possible reasons pj doesn't tour the south) ;)

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    people with sense of humors rock!

ps. just don't call me a hillbilly. that's not cool. (possible reasons pj doesn't tour the south) ;)
    :o
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”