Options

S.O.S. !!

AntreaperAntreaper Posts: 256
edited July 2009 in The Porch
For the love of Pat Burrell, don't sell the tickets to Philly today! I just got called in to do a double last night and will be working 6:45-8pm ;(

Don't do me dirty 10c, I skipped eV solo show on the off chance they were coming to Philly so I could go to em all!

That is all.

Also, if they do go on sale today, if anyone is getting rid of their extra 10c ticket, I will buy it :|

Mike.
"It's as comfortable as can be. But when you're on stage playing with Neil, well -- it's one thing to be at the zoo and watch an animal pace around its cage. It's another to be in the cage with him." -Eddie Vedder
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Oh, I thought this thread was about me. :|:D
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    :lol::lol:

Who is that you are with on your picture?
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
    :lol::lol:

Who is that you are with on your picture?

Tis my Lady :)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

So did i! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Antreaper wrote:
    For the love of Pat Burrell, don't sell the tickets to Philly today! I just got called in to do a double last night and will be working 6:45-8pm ;(

Don't do me dirty 10c, I skipped eV solo show on the off chance they were coming to Philly so I could go to em all!

That is all.

Also, if they do go on sale today, if anyone is getting rid of their extra 10c ticket, I will buy it :|

Mike.
    i thought will be a nuc bomb around,,10c put the tickets out now..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,748
    Antreaper wrote:

That is all.

Mike.

you skipped ed ved solo?? ........If he comes near the UK, I'm off. No question.
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    i'm managing an event on 30th and 31st, and have to work on the 28th and 29th. :(
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Antreaper wrote:

That is all.

Mike.

you skipped ed ved solo?? ........If he comes near the UK, I'm off. No question.
    100% right,,if pearl jam was a europe band,,i would skip anything in the area
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”