• Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    BuMbErShoOt
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Take it with a grain of salt but I've heard red rocks 2 nights. Sept. 30th and Oct. 1st. ;)

oh sweet bejeebus!
    :shock:

now if THAt were true, dear gawd PLEASe announce ALL these shows at ONE TIME! i will NOT miss a red rocks show....i don't care, i'll be there! so yea, i'd totally pass on philly just to add to the funds available for red rocks!

when is ACL again? i don't remember....
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 682
    SolarWorld wrote:
    TR64992 wrote:
    New rumor, just heard from a promoter friend...

the end of the West Coast tour looks something like this...

Salt Lake City - 1 show
    Missoula - 1 show
    Portland - 1 show, with possible second night
    Seattle or Gorge for two nights

The gorge season ends labor day weekend. Any promoter worth a damn should know that.

That would work in the beginning of the tour. If some of these rumors are true it could look something like this:
    Seattle/Gorge - Sept. 22nd, 23rd
    Portland - Sept. 25th
    Missoula - Sept 27th
    Salt Lake City - Sept 28th
    Red Rocks - Sept. 30th, Oct. 1
    Austin - Oct 4th

Just speculation but it would make sense.
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    BuMbErShoOt

gawd I hope not... It would be such a waste to play a festival after so many years of not playing Seattle proper.

Sure like the rest of those options though, but two dates in Portland? ehhhh I dont think so either.
  • Options
    European tour 2010 and they will play Finland and Iceland :-)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:
    TR64992 wrote:

Salt Lake City - 1 show
    Missoula - 1 show

The gorge season ends labor day weekend. Any promoter worth a damn should know that.

That would work in the beginning of the tour. If some of these rumors are true it could look something like this:
    Portland - Sept. 25th
    Missoula - Sept 27th
    Austin - Oct 4th

Gorge is closed Sept 7th... sorry.
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    BuMbErShoOt

gawd I hope not... It would be such a waste to play a festival after so many years of not playing Seattle proper.

Sure like the rest of those options though, but two dates in Portland? ehhhh I dont think so either.
    i just get a feeling they might. And the full lineup of Bumbershoot is gonna be announced mid July sooo it could happen.
    Shows:
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    SolarWorld wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    BuMbErShoOt

i just get a feeling they might. And the full lineup of Bumbershoot is gonna be announced mid July sooo it could happen.

Sure it could happen, just hope it doesn't. ;)
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:
    TR64992 wrote:

Salt Lake City - 1 show
    Missoula - 1 show

Portland - Sept. 25th
    Missoula - Sept 27th
    Austin - Oct 4th

i want to go, i want to go, i want to gooooooooooo! they seriously need to announce ALl the shows simultaneously! i have a very limited tour budget this year and i want to make the most informed choice possible!

as to finland in 2010...i don't doubt it!
    good thing i have a great friend in helsinki..if the dates work and my wallet cooperates, i forsee myself in finland again! :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    SolarWorld wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    BuMbErShoOt

That I can agree with!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    BuMbErShoOt

That I can agree with!

Yeah! There's something ;)
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    BuMbErShoOt

That I can agree with!

look how long it's been since they last visited texas...and they are doing a fest. so it Is possible, tho i agree, BOTH areas truly deserve proper pj shows!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    Anything in Europe Sept-Dec? I'll be in Italy studying for that time. Then back in the US Jan onward. So if PJ works against me and does US in fall and Europe in Spring I'll miss all shows :?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,400

look how long it's been since they last visited texas...and they are doing a fest. so it Is possible, tho i agree, BOTH areas truly deserve proper pj shows!

exactly. i like the way you think!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    If they do play seattle a proper show how much do you think tix will be? I only have $125 so hopefully tix arent too much
    Shows:
  • Options

Though I believe bands get paid more for festival dates, at least there is less overhead for each act. So it makes sense financially to do as many festivals as you can while on tour.
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    If they do play seattle a proper show how much do you think tix will be? I only have $125 so hopefully tix arent too much

I think around $150 for a pair at the most. Who knows though.
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:

Though I believe bands get paid more for festival dates, at least there is less overhead for each act. So it makes sense financially to do as many festivals as you can while on tour.

absolutely.
    also, the exposure of your music to music fans who otherwise might never go to see you live can never be underestimated. expanding your fan base is always a plus.

as to prices, weren't they last almost $180 a pair? or am i thinking of ed solo...or both? :P
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    SolarWorld wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:

I think around $150 for a pair at the most. Who knows though.
    oh ok well ill probably buy someone's spare 10c ticket then. tho then id go alone, hmm.
    Hahah i dont even know if this show is happening and im already worrying about it
    Shows:
  • Options

as to prices, weren't they last almost $180 a pair? or am i thinking of ed solo...or both? :P

No No, maybe the MSG ones were but I don't even thing they were that much. I paid 144 for Ed in BC his first tour. I dont see PJ tickets being that much more.
  • Options
    Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 682
    SolarWorld wrote:

No No, maybe the MSG ones were but I don't even thing they were that much. I paid 144 for Ed in BC his first tour. I dont see PJ tickets being that much more.

A pair for Chicago was $148
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    BuMbErShoOt

That I can agree with!
    +1...C'mon PJ Kidd. That would be your first show, right? Trust me...you don't want PJ doing Bumbershoot and sure as hell wouldn't help the Seattle lame ass crowd reputation. If Seattle wants a Seattle proper show we need it at the Key.
  • Options
    Looking back at my history I have not paid more than $150 for a pair of PJ tickets through the fanclub... you should be OK with $150, hopefully ;)
  • Options
    +1...C'mon PJ Kidd. That would be your first show, right? Trust me...you don't want PJ doing Bumbershoot and sure as hell wouldn't help the Seattle lame ass crowd reputation. If Seattle wants a Seattle proper show we need it at the Key.

haha yah hopefully we get the key
    Shows:
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:

you're right, i just checked my order history....more like $168. dunno why i had $180 in my head.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    SolarWorld wrote:

you're right, i just checked my order history....more like $168. dunno why i had $180 in my head.

Might as well have been 180 :)
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:

Might as well have been 180 :)[/quote]

I heard someone say they got 2 tickets to MSG for $80? It was a whle ago on the board.... Maybe im just crazy. If i could get a pair for 80 bucks I could go to both seattle shows! :D
    Shows:
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    I heard someone say they got 2 tickets to MSG for $80? It was a whle ago on the board.... Maybe im just crazy. If i could get a pair for 80 bucks I could go to both seattle shows! :D

I've gotten into 2 MSG shows for free. :D
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    CJMST3K wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:

I've gotten into 2 MSG shows for free. :D
    you know someoen in the industry?
    I know someone who knows a band member but i dont wanna ask them for tix cuz i dont wanna be annoying lol.
    Shows:
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    SolarWorld wrote:

Might as well have been 180 :)

doubt it. more likely, got a SINGLE ticket for $80.
    unless someone was desperate to unload a piar of tix at the last minute. i was at both MSG shows, with 10c tix, and i paid $168. as i said, i just checked my order history.

however, that may be why i had $180 in my head.....took the single ticket price $84, combined it with the pair price of $168....and it merged in my brain as being $180 a pair... :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...