Annoying people at work

2»

Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I don't know where to begin, or which job to talk about.... Hmm how about the girl I worked with who ended up fucking my husband.... How about that one :roll:
    Now that's a dumb bitch....

Well that's just not nice.
    me or her... :?
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • I don't know where to begin, or which job to talk about.... Hmm how about the girl I worked with who ended up fucking my husband.... How about that one :roll:
    Now that's a dumb bitch....

Well that's just not nice.
    me or her... :?

Her the woman that fucked your husband. That is messed up big time. That chick deserves a beat down.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Do you work at a hospital? and what exactly do YOU do?

It's really not relevant to our bitchfest lol, but yeah screw nurses...although I can maybe understand the attitude becasue there is a lack of them in the medicine profession. however, like I said before, if you're a nurse, don't bitch about people and be more patient and most importantly, as you have addressed, HAVE SOME MANNERS AND RESPECT!!!

My grandmother just had her knee replaced, and while she was in a rehabe center for about a week my girlfriend and I went to visit her. The nurse that came in to give her the medications was so impersonal and such a bitch that I almost stood up and put her in her place...but, I didn't want to make a scene. I strongly considered complaining about her half-assed rude service. Now that I talk about it, i wish I would've.

That's because most nurses have to deal with fucking crack heads all day who think it's the god damn Hilton hotel and you are supposed to wait on them like they are the fucking President. Not to mention that the doctors are assholes a lot of the time to them. Nurses have to take a lot of shit on a daily basis if you have one that is rude to you complain to their director if it's just because they didn't smile and bend over backwards to get you some ice cream or something stupid just get over it.

I'm with Scott on this one. When I was in the hospital for the week I didn't expect the nurses to cuddle me and smile and make small talk and make me feel happy and good about myself. I expected them to be professional and do their job. They are incredibly busy and that's a job where you say death and pain daily... it'd probably kill you to get emotionally involved with your patients, so I have no issue with nurses being cold and impersonal as long as they're doing their job well. I'm there to get better, not to get the kind of flattering service I expect at a high end restaurant or massage parlor.
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    Most people are complaining about women....I've had to deal with as many annoying men as women....could be that I work in IT and that's the majority....but guys can be just as high school and REALLY ANNOYINGLY gossipy as girls.

Requests:

Please do not tell me your computer problem as I am peeing or washing my hands in the bathroom. Is there nowhere safe to escape?

If i am eating lunch or reading a book, leave me the hell alone. I am not there to help you on my break.

I know these sound horrible but please....when you help people all day long, you need your breaks. NEED.

As I sit in a department full of guys I can tell you they're just as interested in who's dating or f*$king who as any female. It's annoying. Don't gossip.

That's all for now. ;)
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169

Her the woman that fucked your husband. That is messed up big time. That chick deserves a beat down.
    thanks.... we can't call her a woman... she's a 21 year old high school drop out.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i love annoying people at work.. 25 minutes ago i pinged the boss's brastrap... my boss is a man... thats why i like annoying him
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • I'm a nursing assistant, AKA the nursing home bitch slave. I've been doing this for 10 years now. Most people I work with are good, but some...I know we all bitch about work but some take it to the extreme. And this one I work with, I wouldn't let her near my dog.

I don't want to get too much into your personal life but how come you haven't gone to school and tried to get at least your LPN degree if not your RN? 10 years working at a nursing home as a NA has got to suck.

Because going to nursing school for a 2 year degree takes you 10 years to do. I can't go to school full time, so it's 2-3 classes a semester, every year there is another "required" class to take before applying to the program itself. Also, I took Anatomy and Pysiology I, FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!! It's not hard, but it's hard to memorize all that shit while working full time. To top it off, the professors of those courses are ball busters. I got a C-, you need a C+ for nursing.

I changed my major to Human Services, I graduate next year with a certificate, then perhaps 1 more year for a degree.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
    ~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    Fuckin nurses are bitches.

I work on the floor with one, OH MY GOD.....not only is she as dumb as a fuckin stump, she's got no manners to boot. She tries to boss everyone around and has even told lies to get me fired. Well, I'm playing her fuckin game.

Do you work at a hospital? and what exactly do YOU do?

It's really not relevant to our bitchfest lol, but yeah screw nurses...although I can maybe understand the attitude becasue there is a lack of them in the medicine profession. however, like I said before, if you're a nurse, don't bitch about people and be more patient and most importantly, as you have addressed, HAVE SOME MANNERS AND RESPECT!!!

My grandmother just had her knee replaced, and while she was in a rehabe center for about a week my girlfriend and I went to visit her. The nurse that came in to give her the medications was so impersonal and such a bitch that I almost stood up and put her in her place...but, I didn't want to make a scene. I strongly considered complaining about her half-assed rude service. Now that I talk about it, i wish I would've.

That's because most nurses have to deal with fucking crack heads all day who think it's the god damn Hilton hotel and you are supposed to wait on them like they are the fucking President. Not to mention that the doctors are assholes a lot of the time to them. Nurses have to take a lot of shit on a daily basis if you have one that is rude to you complain to their director if it's just because they didn't smile and bend over backwards to get you some ice cream or something stupid just get over it.

I love it.

I work with mostly old people, and they are even worse than hospital patients. They expect, EXPECT you to bend over backwards and go out of your way and yet they are STILL rude to you!!! No please and thank you, just name calling and "why weren't you here 1/2 hour ago" FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!!! .
    Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
    ~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    One of the techs from the service department is highly annoying. He knows I'm a sports fan and every time he walks past my office he feels its his duty to talk to me about sports.

I am 100% positive that he has actually never witnessed any single sporting event before.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    One of the techs from the service department is highly annoying. He knows I'm a sports fan and every time he walks past my office he feels its his duty to talk to me about sports.

I am 100% positive that he has actually never witnessed any single sporting event before.

You could really have some fun with that you know. Ask him what he thought of the Lions/Rams game over the weekend. See what he says :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

You could really have some fun with that you know. Ask him what he thought of the Lions/Rams game over the weekend. See what he says :lol:

That would be comical.

All he does is always ask open ended questions about something he may have heard about. Today's question..."so who you picking next weekend"? And then he stands there staring at me like I have a dick on my forehead. :fp:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    you should ask him if he caught the latest episode of the bachelor. That might surprise the shit out him
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    LloydXmas wrote:
    you should ask him if he caught the latest episode of the bachelor. That might surprise the shit out him
    :shifty:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    That would be comical.

All he does is always ask open ended questions about something he may have heard about. Today's question..."so who you picking next weekend"? And then he stands there staring at me like I have a dick on my forehead. :fp:

:fp: :fp: :fp:

I never got why people feel the need to pretend to know about things that they don't know about. Just say that, no one's gonna judge you for it - you look worse when you pretend!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2