Annoying people at work

purple_chick79purple_chick79 Posts: 570
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I know you all got them, let it rip!!!

I'm waiting for 3pm to arrive, chillin in the break room when I have to listen to this 400LB nurse bitch about having to do her job cuz all she wants to do is sit in her office and she actually had to do patient care. Unreal.....she is so annoying. To make is worse, she is always in everyones buisness.
Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I know you all got them, let it rip!!!

I'm waiting for 3pm to arrive, chillin in the break room when I have to listen to this 400LB nurse bitch about having to do her job cuz all she wants to do is sit in her office and she actually had to do patient care. Unreal.....she is so annoying. To make is worse, she is always in everyones buisness.

That's funny, but not at the same time. The first question I would ask her is why the fuck are you a nurse if you are gonig to bitcha bout giving patient care?? It seems like a lot of nurses I have interacted with are very unpleasant on the job.

As for annoying people I work with, I've made a thread about this before, but I'll go again. Although he hasn't been nearly as bad as he was before my cube got moved further away from him, I can still here him in the distance....grunting, groaning, bitching about every little miniscule thing and claiming that everything is "obsurd" and "ridiculous".

:roll: If work was fun, it wouldn't be called work...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Fuckin nurses are bitches.

I work on the floor with one, OH MY GOD.....not only is she as dumb as a fuckin stump, she's got no manners to boot. She tries to boss everyone around and has even told lies to get me fired. Well, I'm playing her fuckin game.

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Fuckin nurses are bitches.

I work on the floor with one, OH MY GOD.....not only is she as dumb as a fuckin stump, she's got no manners to boot. She tries to boss everyone around and has even told lies to get me fired. Well, I'm playing her fuckin game.

Do you work at a hospital? and what exactly do YOU do?

It's really not relevant to our bitchfest lol, but yeah screw nurses...although I can maybe understand the attitude becasue there is a lack of them in the medicine profession. however, like I said before, if you're a nurse, don't bitch about people and be more patient and most importantly, as you have addressed, HAVE SOME MANNERS AND RESPECT!!!

My grandmother just had her knee replaced, and while she was in a rehabe center for about a week my girlfriend and I went to visit her. The nurse that came in to give her the medications was so impersonal and such a bitch that I almost stood up and put her in her place...but, I didn't want to make a scene. I strongly considered complaining about her half-assed rude service. Now that I talk about it, i wish I would've.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I work from home now so I have very few people to deal with in person anymore.
    Prior to this job I had a more 9-5 type of job and yeah...people would annoy the shit outta me!

And I too used to work with a bunch of nurses, some of which were lazy and dumb as hell!

I still deal with annoying nurses and docs, but it's not on a daily basis...or at least the same ones every day...
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    i work in hospital also.

most nurses are dedicated , detailed and caring , for the most part .

of course there will always be loafs and they make all of the true healthcare professionals look bad.

its unfortunate , we gotta clean up their mess'.

btw i am not a nurse.

I am a Radiographer .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • I'm a nursing assistant, AKA the nursing home bitch slave. I've been doing this for 10 years now. Most people I work with are good, but some...I know we all bitch about work but some take it to the extreme. And this one I work with, I wouldn't let her near my dog.

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    I work construction and there is this guy who is in his mid 40's who bitches about some of the work we have to do on this job. Doesn't want to climb a ladder, makes excuses rather than just getting the job done etc. He goes out of his way to talk to people and just rambles on and on about nothing just so he doesn't have to work. I called him out on this last week and he says, "I have the most seniority on this job" and " I've been doing this for 25 years." Then he complains yesterday that his feet hurt and he might have to go to the doctor. So I say, "If you move around a little and stop standing there like a lump of shit then you wouldn't have a problem." Hasn't spoken to me since and I'm loving it. I think I hurt his feelings. :cry:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Hahahaha....that's a good one.

My boyfriend broke both his heels back in February. By April he had built a garage on his knees...no bullshit. Some men can be so lazy.

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    My girlfriend is a nurse. Been working at a good hospital for 3+ years now. She is great at what she does and is very nice. But you start to get burned out very quickly depending on what part of the hospital you work on. If you get a few days of 6 bad patents to take care of all night it really starts wearing you out and the friendly attitude and smile start to fade.

I mean there are just complete asshole nurses out there, but most are good and just get wore down and it becomes difficult to be personable.
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    dumb as a fuckin stump
    :lol::lol: for some reason this expression really made me laugh, good one, i may need to borrow it to abuse some of my work'mates' that annoy me on a daily basis :roll: ;)
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    i work in an office. with mostly middle aged women. in describing many of them, if they walked down the hall one by one, it would look like the Rose Bowl Parade they are so overweight. the office boss is a guy. but he's gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that) there are a few other guys in the office thank gawd, but i don't work directly with them.

all in all, i'm lucky to have this gig and love where i work, but it's sad when i can tell some of my coworkers are going through menopause.
    I love to turn you on
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    scw156 wrote:
    My girlfriend is a nurse. Been working at a good hospital for 3+ years now. She is great at what she does and is very nice. But you start to get burned out very quickly depending on what part of the hospital you work on. If you get a few days of 6 bad patents to take care of all night it really starts wearing you out and the friendly attitude and smile start to fade.

I mean there are just complete asshole nurses out there, but most are good and just get wore down and it becomes difficult to be personable.

are you Adam Morrison?
  • scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    MEGATRON wrote:
    scw156 wrote:

are you Adam Morrison?

Obviously
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    are you Adam Morrison?[/quote]

Obviously[/quote]

8-)
  • I'm stuck with the dumb as a stuimp one again tonight. I wish she would go work somewhere else. I try to ignore her, but if you only knew how hard it is. She doesn't talk to me anymore, which is a start.

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • born2runqtborn2runqt Posts: 109
    I am a nurse. It's a tough, challenging job, but very rewarding.
    ...tramps like us...

I miss you Daddy.....10/12/07
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I don't know where to begin, or which job to talk about.... Hmm how about the girl I worked with who ended up fucking my husband.... How about that one :roll:
    Now that's a dumb bitch....
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    I don't know where to begin, or which job to talk about.... Hmm how about the girl I worked with who ended up fucking my husband.... How about that one :roll:

I think you win.

I kinda just ignore people at work. Though one time when I was waiting tables our Jesus freak employee went to one of my tables and started praying with them. It wasn't so much annoying as downright creepy as shit. There was always some light drama at the restaurant, but I spent most of my time partying and instigating it, so I was never all that annoyed by it. No other job I ever held was too bad on the annoying coworkers.

The only time I got truly annoyed was when I had to work in a restaurant with my ex and hear her talking about the guy she cheated on me with and left me for, as well as swapping girl talk about what guys in the restaurant she wanted to do (I was not on the list of course... guess it was one of those 'been there, done that' sort of things). That was probably the shittiest summer of my life. But I needed the $ before law school and was semi-delusionally thinking that I could change her mind if I kept seeing her. So yeah, don't dip your pen in the company ink!
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    So yeah, don't dip your pen in the company ink!
    I'll second this. My ex was my boss for a bit and the girl was my coworker.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965

jesus!
    I love to turn you on
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483

I think you win.

I kinda just ignore people at work. Though one time when I was waiting tables our Jesus freak employee went to one of my tables and started praying with them. It wasn't so much annoying as downright creepy as shit. There was always some light drama at the restaurant, but I spent most of my time partying and instigating it, so I was never all that annoyed by it. No other job I ever held was too bad on the annoying coworkers.

The only time I got truly annoyed was when I had to work in a restaurant with my ex and hear her talking about the guy she cheated on me with and left me for, as well as swapping girl talk about what guys in the restaurant she wanted to do (I was not on the list of course... guess it was one of those 'been there, done that' sort of things). That was probably the shittiest summer of my life. But I needed the $ before law school and was semi-delusionally thinking that I could change her mind if I kept seeing her. So yeah, don't dip your pen in the company ink!

Would have been even creepier (the praying) if it were a kosher restaurant!
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    hhhmm - starting on the first page - i work in a hospital, as an admissions officer - but since its a small hospital that means i generally do any admin work that needs doing, besides admitting people.

most of the nurses there are fantastic. caring, professional, exactly the sort of people you'd want to take care of you. but saying that, there is prob only 3 id like to be on duty if i got carted in their in pieces after being in an accident.
    And a few of them - ffs, i wouldnt let them look after my dog let alone a person. one does noting but yell and scream at all the poor old people in the aged care section. and she's a big big girl - she would be scarey to an ordinary person, let alone a poor frail little old lady. another one was caught washing her hair(!!!!) while she was supposed to be on duty in a/e, and was too busy doing that to triage patients that came in.
    but even tho the other nurses complain about them, nothing gets done. why? because there are no other nurses to work. and out manager is a completely incompetent self absorbed idiot who takes responsibility for nothing other than the things that go right.
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Them-BonesThem-Bones Posts: 518
    This thread makes me glad to be in high school
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    I work in an office. The girl that sits next to me clips her nails twice a day!!! First of all, how the hell do they grow that fast??? Second, can't she do that at home? It's gross.
  • Them-Bones wrote:

High school never ends.

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Them-Bones wrote:

High school never ends.
    :lol::lol::lol:

Not for some people!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • I could write a book about this subject--I work in an office with about 30 people-only 3 or which are male and not around most of the time-you do the math-that's a s-load of estrogen on one small area.
    Add to that most of the women and mentaposal.
    Add to that one that is completely looney-tunes, like completely.

==serious annoyingness (sp)-good thing I have my ipod loaded up with PJ to get me through the day! Another reason why I am thankful for them.
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    Fuckin nurses are bitches.

Do you work at a hospital? and what exactly do YOU do?

It's really not relevant to our bitchfest lol, but yeah screw nurses...although I can maybe understand the attitude becasue there is a lack of them in the medicine profession. however, like I said before, if you're a nurse, don't bitch about people and be more patient and most importantly, as you have addressed, HAVE SOME MANNERS AND RESPECT!!!

My grandmother just had her knee replaced, and while she was in a rehabe center for about a week my girlfriend and I went to visit her. The nurse that came in to give her the medications was so impersonal and such a bitch that I almost stood up and put her in her place...but, I didn't want to make a scene. I strongly considered complaining about her half-assed rude service. Now that I talk about it, i wish I would've.

That's because most nurses have to deal with fucking crack heads all day who think it's the god damn Hilton hotel and you are supposed to wait on them like they are the fucking President. Not to mention that the doctors are assholes a lot of the time to them. Nurses have to take a lot of shit on a daily basis if you have one that is rude to you complain to their director if it's just because they didn't smile and bend over backwards to get you some ice cream or something stupid just get over it.
  • I don't know where to begin, or which job to talk about.... Hmm how about the girl I worked with who ended up fucking my husband.... How about that one :roll:

Well that's just not nice.
  • I'm a nursing assistant, AKA the nursing home bitch slave. I've been doing this for 10 years now. Most people I work with are good, but some...I know we all bitch about work but some take it to the extreme. And this one I work with, I wouldn't let her near my dog.

I don't want to get too much into your personal life but how come you haven't gone to school and tried to get at least your LPN degree if not your RN? 10 years working at a nursing home as a NA has got to suck.