I have to ask; does anyone have an extra EV wallet?

glorified_jglorified_j Posts: 183
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I've been drooling over the photos all of the lucky people have posted on here recently. I was out bid a few times on eBay so I come to the friendliest place I know.

Anyone have an extra wallet they would like to sell. I will pay the original retail price and shipping. Send me a pm.

Thanks in advance either way,

Josh
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• There is an ebay auction with 10 minutes left and its listed as Edder Vedder wallet and I think the mis-spelling might cause the auction to undersell by comparison to the other listings spelled correctly so I would give that one a try if you get to it in time! Good luck!
    7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater
  • glorified_jglorified_j Posts: 183
    Thanks. Went to look, but it was already up to $70. I think your helpfullness was used by a few people haha. I'm not giving up hope. Constatntly checking my inbox.
  • Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
    who got it?
    I didn't look
    There is an ebay auction with 10 minutes left and its listed as Edder Vedder wallet and I think the mis-spelling might cause the auction to undersell by comparison to the other listings spelled correctly so I would give that one a try if you get to it in time! Good luck!

sure wish you would have not posted this....I've been watching it for a couple days hoping nobody else would see it and post here, guess you costs me the wallet :)
  • Thanks. Went to look, but it was already up to $70. I think your helpfullness was used by a few people haha. I'm not giving up hope. Constatntly checking my inbox.

I would have given you a pm, but you weren't shown as online when I made the post. Sorry! It did go for $48.50 less than the most recent listing to end earlier in the day, though.
    7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater
  • MM46031 wrote:
    There is an ebay auction with 10 minutes left and its listed as Edder Vedder wallet and I think the mis-spelling might cause the auction to undersell by comparison to the other listings spelled correctly so I would give that one a try if you get to it in time! Good luck!

sure wish you would have not posted this....I've been watching it for a couple days hoping nobody else would see it and post here, guess you costs me the wallet :)

If you don't bid high enough, you cost yourself the wallet. Don't even think about blaming me! :evil:
    MM46031 wrote:

If you don't bid high enough, you cost yourself the wallet. Don't even think about blaming me! :evil:

:roll:
    Please don't fight in my thread.

Anyway, thanks glorified G for the heads up nonetheless. It's incredible how much they are going for. I'm actually going to use the wallet.

There has to be someone on here that doesn't want to make a massive profit...I'm hoping at least.
    Please don't fight in my thread.

Anyway, thanks glorified G for the heads up nonetheless. It's incredible how much they are going for. I'm actually going to use the wallet.

There has to be someone on here that doesn't want to make a massive profit...I'm hoping at least.

I've tried your route for a couple of weeks now, nobody seems to want to part with theirs here. Though I also wish.
  • Sorry to all involved. You know, trying to be helpful, thats all!
    I had the :D at the end of my statement so I was kidding......though I do wish it was not posted here :D:D:D
    that seems to be the last one on ebay currently......hopefully 10C sells them at the end of the EV tour.
  • MM46031 wrote:
    I had the :D at the end of my statement so I was kidding......though I do wish it was not posted here :D:D:D

I completely understand, I was trying to let the OP know. Would have used a PM, but they weren't online here at the time. The $75 was way better than the $123 earlier in the day. I shouldn't have used the evil face at all. Maybe now would be the time to use this one for myself instead. :oops:
    MM46031 wrote:

I completely understand, I was trying to let the OP know. Would have used a PM, but they weren't online here at the time. The $75 was way better than the $123 earlier in the day. I shouldn't have used the evil face at all. Maybe now would be the time to use this one for myself instead. :oops:

how about to make it up you sell me one of your wallets :lol::lol:
  • MM46031 wrote:
    MM46031 wrote:

how about to make it up you sell me one of your wallets :lol::lol:

Ohhh...if only I had one. I'm just going to hope the 10c has them available after Eddie gets done touring. Most of his goods get put up eventually. May not last long, but the stuff should come up around mid-July! Cheaper that way, but not likely for a signed pick. So many went up so fast and there was more than 1 type of signature on the listed picks, hard to tell if they were all geniune or not.
  • PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    I think, like the lighters, these will be available through 10C after the tour...save your $$$ for now...
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

Definitely saving my money. Crossing my fingers this thread reaches someone who has one
    Definitely saving my money. Crossing my fingers this thread reaches someone who has one

Like I said been working on this for a couple weeks, looks like ebay is our best bet right now, but hopefully just hopefully 10C will sell them.

and I was offering more than the price payed.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    looks like we all want one now we know the pick is signed, I have one coming already with the Evil K pick in it, but I'm after another now with the signed pick too. I'm such a sad bastard

I dont see tenclub selling them with signed ones though, or if they do it'll be the same random thing as last time with the deluxe box.....but after that debacle why on earth would they bother doing it again
    pdalowsky wrote:
    looks like we all want one now we know the pick is signed, I have one coming already with the Evil K pick in it, but I'm after another now with the signed pick too. I'm such a sad bastard

I dont see tenclub selling them with signed ones though, or if they do it'll be the same random thing as last time with the deluxe box.....but after that debacle why on earth would they bother doing it again

Just as long as 10C sells them.
  • Well, a wallet with signed pick and some other tour stuff showed up on ebay. I'm already set, but thought someone else might be interested.