Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    turn your phone on

this place has just plain ole gotten to me after that riot act bullshit

that was 1 big fucking circle

those yield bastards started that hread with a post that stated riot act does not have the same feling as any other pj album as the music and lyrics

i tryed to explain to yosi why that was through the bands eyes only to have every fucking mistake i made handed to me on a silver platter

when they new my fucking point

half the people on here write endings to their own stories regardless of the point.

its getting fucking old.

hey ill give you this much

my fav porch is unplugged.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    my fav porch is unplugged.

Mine too :)
    And Even Flow, Black, and Oceans are also my favorite recordings. SOLAT didn't produce the best effort in this show, but that's okay.

Unplugged :cool:
  • Options
    turn your phone on

this place has just plain ole gotten to me after that riot act bullshit

that was 1 big fucking circle

those yield bastards started that hread with a post that stated riot act does not have the same feling as any other pj album as the music and lyrics

i tryed to explain to yosi why that was through the bands eyes only to have every fucking mistake i made handed to me on a silver platter

when they new my fucking point

half the people on here write endings to their own stories regardless of the point.

its getting fucking old.

People here are so anal and defensive (myself included).
  • Options
    Did you see Dave A. tonight? Was he wearing his rat pants?
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    People here are so anal and defensive (myself included).

what is your number pm me i lost it

no more shows
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    danny72688 wrote:
    Mine too :)
    And Even Flow, Black, and Oceans are also my favorite recordings. SOLAT didn't produce the best effort in this show, but that's okay.

Unplugged :cool:

I love porch. I have this OLD vhs of a pj concert and porch is amazing! and so is dave a.'s drumming and smile. :D (this is why I don't get rid of my vcr. for oldies like these!)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I love porch. I have this OLD vhs of a pj concert and porch is amazing! and so is dave a.'s drumming and smile. :D (this is why I don't get rid of my vcr. for oldies like these!)

Classic Pearl Jam :D
    Like Unplugged - unless that was the show you were referring to... :cool:
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:

nick didnt get to your house yet

no more shows
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:

no i do have unplugged, but i was talking about an early nineties canadian pj concert. I used to watch it while I worked out, I'm surprised the video didn't break, I watched it so many times.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    what's up early morning bitches

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    LauraPJLauraPJ Mendoza, Argentina Posts: 1,777
    iluvcats wrote:
    could we have some modern rock videos though too? some incubus would be nice or some old concerts of fuel (oh yeah, brett scallions, hubba hubba!)
    besides pearl jam of course!
    A lot of Tool for you ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/13/2011
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/07/2015
  • Options
    LauraPJ wrote:
    A lot of Tool for you ;)

lol, alot of tool for YOU. I'm not into Tool. :) I like alot of singer/songwriter accoustical stuff, more mellow. I like the x's but no one knows who they are, they are rock, sort of punk.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    what's up early morning bitches
    Yeah, I should be sleeping, but as usual, my friends don't let me.
    What about that italian lessons?
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    lol, alot of tool for YOU. I'm not into Tool. :) I like alot of singer/songwriter accoustical stuff, more mellow. I like the x's but no one knows who they are, they are rock, sort of punk.
    Oh yeah, M.J. Keenan is so damn hot!
    Tell me more about the x's... I'm always open for some good music
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    LauraPJ wrote:
    Yeah, I should be sleeping, but as usual, my friends don't let me.
    What about that italian lessons?

ah jeez, i know how that is.

first class went well, we missed last week because we were out of town...it's fun though.

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    ah jeez, i know how that is.

first class went well, we missed last week because we were out of town...it's fun though.
    Great, I'm glad you're enjoying it :)
    So you traveled last week, where did you go?
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    LauraPJ wrote:
    Oh yeah, M.J. Keenan is so damn hot!
    Tell me more about the x's... I'm always open for some good music

I sent you a pm about the x's...but look at their front man, john law, I think this pic is two years old from his previous band:
    http://www.bananafishzero.com/bfz_image_archive_4_1/300_brighton/images/8-27-04_18.jpg

long live unplugged, unplugged of the best band in the world :p
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I sent you a pm about the x's...but look at their front man, john law, I think this pic is two years old from his previous band:
    http://www.bananafishzero.com/bfz_image_archive_4_1/300_brighton/images/8-27-04_18.jpg

long live unplugged, unplugged of the best band in the world :p
    HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
    Thanks for the pms Lynn, "Miracle" is great!
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    LauraPJ wrote:
    Great, I'm glad you're enjoying it :)
    So you traveled last week, where did you go?

can't wait 'til i can speak somewhat fluent.
    we went back home.

• Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I said Riot Act > Ten, not Riot Act > Unplugged.
    Here let me lay it out for you.

Vs. > Vitalogy > Yield > Unplugged > Pearl Jam > Benaroya Hall > Riot Act > Ten > No Code > Binaural > Lost Dogs

Unplugged breaks the rules of an acoustic show. It's unique.

I can't make a > list like that. It's too hard. I would have No Code more at the beginning of the list. I hope you like the picture of john law from the x's that I posted the link to. We're enjoying it. Looking at those abs reminds me of pics of ed that I've seen before.... :cool:
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    i can't believe the last post was that long ago.

• Options
    I realize that danny and his pseudo-dad nowayimfaithfull are getting their pj fix listening to all the bootlegs, but I wonder if they are having withdrawl from not being on this board (danny and his dad are seriously addicted to synergy's msg pit.)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    can't wait 'til i can speak somewhat fluent.
    we went back home.
    Hey, Brain! Glad you're following through on the classes. If you guys do move back east, I hope you'll enroll in classes there, too. Just keep practicing whatever you've learned so far, even if you feel silly doing it!.

Remember, I'm waiting for you to teach me how to say "UNPLUGGED" in Italian!

Glad you and your wife got back safely. Looks like some big decisions ahead. Hang in there, both of you! ;)
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I realize that danny and his pseudo-dad nowayimfaithfull are getting their pj fix listening to all the bootlegs, but I wonder if they are having withdrawl from not being on this board (danny and his dad are seriously addicted to synergy's msg pit.)

No we didnt miss it, we said nice things about all the people in this thread though. We had a blast, the show was great. We listened to so many rarities though, and shows. We laughed alot too, alot.

no more shows
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:

i definantly didnt miss it, i missed you guys though
    im going to sleep

no more shows
  • Options
    Hey, Brain! Glad you're following through on the classes. If you guys do move back east, I hope you'll enroll in classes there, too. Just keep practicing whatever you've learned so far, even if you feel silly doing it!.

Remember, I'm waiting for you to teach me how to say "UNPLUGGED" in Italian!

Glad you and your wife got back safely. Looks like some big decisions ahead. Hang in there, both of you! ;)

there are classes back there but they are a bit further away and pretty expensive for one day a week...but i gotta do what i gotta do.

i miss unplugged

• Options
    No we didnt miss it, we said nice things about all the people in this thread though. We had a blast, the show was great. We listened to so many rarities though, and shows. We laughed alot too, alot.

OK, who typed this for you? this is not your writing style! And then you answered again below like yourself.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    OK, who typed this for you? this is not your writing style! And then you answered again below like yourself.

no it was me, its just I go in threads and all of a sudden its like work again.
    In another post not here.

We had alot of great to stuff to say about all the women in htis thread, and we had a blast.

But as Danny told me I am always on guard on here, Nick and just laughed hard.
    Nick says if I dont start ignoring some of the bullshit on here, I wil end up insane.

no more shows
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:

I went through a little. And we watched SOLAT from Unplugged - it reminded me of why this show should be released. It rocks!