Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    LynnLynn Posts: 47
    I'm presbyterian so I don't give things up.
  • Options
    XieLanthia wrote:
    Wish I had the whole thing. Even a shitty quality would due until the official release.

::continues to cross fingers::

Yes the temptation to watch it on youtube is great. But I'll wait. It'll be better :)
  • Options
    Support is lacking this week.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Yes the temptation to watch it on youtube is great. But I'll wait. It'll be better :)

I just posted about you tube on the AET.
  • Options
    Lynn wrote:
    I just posted about you tube on the AET.

WHUUUUUUUUUT?!?!?!?
    Is it in reference to my unhealthy obsession with Unplugged?
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    WHUUUUUUUUUT?!?!?!?
    Is it in reference to my unhealthy obsession with Unplugged?

yes I told everyone about you, danny :)
    quit speed reading! I typed "you tube"
    lol
  • Options
    Lynn wrote:
    yes I told everyone about you, danny :)
    quit speed reading! I typed "you tube"
    lol

Oh I read over tube.
    :cool:
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Oh I read over tube.
    :cool:

I guess it is one word? my bad. please forgive me!!!!
  • Options
    Lynn wrote:
    I guess it is one word? my bad. please forgive me!!!!

All is forgiven. I should start a thread about me :cool:
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    All is forgiven. I should start a thread about me :cool:

????????
  • Options
    And...gratuitous bump because I'm actually sitting in front of my computer long enough to check this thread! :D
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Lynn wrote:
    ????????

Some like the cucumber pickled.
  • Options
    And...gratuitous bump because I'm actually sitting in front of my computer long enough to check this thread! :D

She's back!
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    danny72688 wrote:
    She's back!

yaaaaay!

that's awesome :D

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    Yeah, hi, guys! It's been crazy for the last bit--and no signs of slowing down! I still haven't had a chance to go back and see what all happened while I was away! I'll try to keep bumping this thread whenever I get a chance.

Beautiful trip, although I had to change my route because I didn't want to end up stranded in the middle of nowhere on 50 across Utah and Nevada. I LOVE the middle of nowhere, but I also like to be able to get to the middle of somewhere without key components of my car's electrical system failing me (random lights kept coming on from various systems, the AC kept cutting out if I wasn't barreling along the freeway, antilock and low traction lights kept going on and off, etc.). I'll have a friend check it out soon. Anyway, I had to cut up and pick up 80 in Salt Lake City, which, although it's a decent ride and Salt Lake is cool to see, is not as spectacular as the portions of 50 I was looking forward to! Next time around, I guess.

Back to work for me, but I'll check back soon!

Oh, yeah... could've used some UNPLUGGED on that trip! :D
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    100 pages of Unplugged :)
    Here's to 100 more!
  • Options
    Very nice. How many sigs on the petition, by the way? I haven't checked yet.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    [size=+5]4718!!![/size]
    Sweet :cool:
  • Options
    Wow, that is great!

[size=+2]UNPLUGGED![/size]

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    Unplugged please. With a side of Ice cream.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Unplugged please. With a side of Ice cream.

Unplugged + Chunky Money = orgasmic death :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Unplugged + Chunky Money = orgasmic death :)

For some reason I've been craving chocolate chip like there's no tomorrow. I'd love to sit and eat some while watching UNPLUGGGGGEED!!

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    For some reason I've been craving chocolate chip like there's no tomorrow. I'd love to sit and eat some while watching UNPLUGGGGGEED!!

I think I have to go get some ice cream now. Too bad I can't add Unplugged to my cart. Well maybe it's not worth leaving now...
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I think I have to go get some ice cream now. Too bad I can't add Unplugged to my cart. Well maybe it's not worth leaving now...

I just had some. Unplugged would have been so good with it. There's always next time!

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I just had some. Unplugged would have been so good with it. There's always next time!

Mmmmm.... Ice cream :)
    Unplugged :)
    Pearl Jam :)
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    If it's ever officially released on CD don't forget the vinyl.
  • Options
    NeilJam wrote:
    If it's ever officially released on CD don't forget the vinyl.

Yes I did forget it in the thread topic. But we've discussed the orgasmic possiblity of hearing it on the black circle. Wouldn't it be nice? :)
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    i'll sign this. rock on. time to get rid of my shitty copy i taped when i was 14. down with my VHS copy dammit!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    i'll sign this. rock on. time to get rid of my shitty copy i taped when i was 14. down with my VHS copy dammit!

Hell yeah!!! :D
    I'm down for no bars and the encore :)
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    danny72688 wrote:
    Yes I did forget it in the thread topic. But we've discussed the orgasmic possiblity of hearing it on the black circle. Wouldn't it be nice? :)

Yes, that would be great! Sorry for not reading it in here, but this was my first time posting on the thread and don't have time to read 100 pages.