Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    Just signed it

4200+ signed it! :D i would of thought more people signing it but still if it comes out on DVD that make my life :p well seeing Pearl Jam live would but yeah :p
    Keep on Rockin'
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Just signed it

4200+ signed it! :D i would of thought more people signing it but still if it comes out on DVD that make my life :p well seeing Pearl Jam live would but yeah :p

i would have thought also...

i wonder how many it's going to take to get this thing done?

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Yes, people! I have been waiting for Unplugged to come out for a decade now! God, I hope this petition works!!!
  • Options
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Yes, people! I have been waiting for Unplugged to come out for a decade now! God, I hope this petition works!!!

did you get to sign it? :)

• Options
    RELEASE IT NOW!!! UNPLUG THE HOLDING OF PEARL JAM UNPLUGGED! UNPLUG IT LIKE THEY UNPLUGGED TERRY SCHIAVO!

....Being funny can be hurtful...yes it can, all apologies.
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i would have thought also...

i wonder how many it's going to take to get this thing done?

well if Pearl Jam sells out concerts i'm thinking thats a good 10,000+ people for one city - well of course people travel to see them

but yeah i'd love to see the number get in 10k+ and im sureas soon as mor people start reading this they will sign

but good job so far :D

lets see DVD soon!
    Keep on Rockin'
  • Options
    i'm thinking, would Pearl Jam have any say im this or would it be totally up to mtv?

10,000 is very probable :)

• Options
    stillalivejlpstillalivejlp Massachusetts Posts: 76
    I would LOVE to have this on DVD and/or CD! I just signed the petition (#4245).
    Dante: "You hate people!"
    Randal: "But I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?"
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i'm thinking, would Pearl Jam have any say im this or would it be totally up to mtv?

I'd think Pearl Jam would have some say in it.

any predictions on how many signatures it will need. Just for the hell of it lol

I'll guess 15,000 - basing it on nothing really :p
    Keep on Rockin'
  • Options
    I'd think Pearl Jam would have some say in it.

any predictions on how many signatures it will need. Just for the hell of it lol

I'll guess 15,000 - basing it on nothing really :p

i would think whoever would look at that though has got to realize it's only the number of sigs, not the number of people...

now, if we could get 15,000 people to sign it, that would be grrreat :)

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i would think whoever would look at that though has got to realize it's only the number of sigs, not the number of people...

now, if we could get 15,000 people to sign it, that would be grrreat :)

lol well the more the better ;) everyone counts :p
    Keep on Rockin'
  • Options
    this is true :D

• Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    brainofPJ wrote:

I would think if it was up to Pearl Jam we'd have it in our hot little hands already. It probably isn't up to them.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I would think if it was up to Pearl Jam we'd have it in our hot little hands already. It probably isn't up to them.

that's what i was knid of worried about

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    that's what i was knid of worried about

im sure they will realize how high in demand it be and would want to make money of it - obviously. So hard to really say but i dont think it will take too long. then again i could easily be wrong
    Keep on Rockin'
  • Options
    im sure they will realize how high in demand it be and would want to make money of it - obviously. So hard to really say but i dont think it will take too long. then again i could easily be wrong

i would like to believe that you are easily right :)

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i would like to believe that you are easily right :)

haha yes, i would like to believe me too ;)
    Keep on Rockin'
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Jussi wrote:
    I signed the petition. It's the second petition I've ever signed. The first one was for Neil Young's On The Beach album and it got released. Don't know if the petition had anything to do with the release but I like to think so :)
    Just signed it

Jeanwah wrote:
    RELEASE IT NOW!!! UNPLUG THE HOLDING OF PEARL JAM UNPLUGGED! UNPLUG IT LIKE THEY UNPLUGGED TERRY SCHIAVO!

....Being funny can be hurtful...yes it can, all apologies.
    I would LOVE to have this on DVD and/or CD! I just signed the petition (#4245).

Said 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 against 1 yeah. 5, 5, 5 against 1 yeah.
    That's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 more - oh yeah! Many thanks. Working on that thank you card as we speak.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    And also the 2003 Santa Barbara!!!! And the MAD SEASON DVD!!!! Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!!!!
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    And also the 2003 Santa Barbara!!!! And the MAD SEASON DVD!!!! Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!!!!

I'll second that. But release Unplugged first since we've been waiting 10 years longer ;)
  • Options
    Maybe we'll get a Unplugged/Storytellers package

• Options
    Damn right this needs to be released! I love watching PJ's live performances and Unplugged was one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Damn right this needs to be released! I love watching PJ's live performances and Unplugged was one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen.

Thank you for the support :D And I totally agree with your post 100%.
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:

But Ed was way too political at Storytellers ;) I liked Ed back in the day when he didn't talk politics ;)

(some people........)
  • Options
    I think I'll be putting my name down for this worthy cause!! :D
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • Options
    cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    brainofPJ wrote:

That would be totally sweet. I haven't even seen the Storytellers yet. Anyone got a link? We deserve unplugged for sure!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    But Ed was way too political at Storytellers ;) I liked Ed back in the day when he didn't talk politics ;)

(some people........)

Guess this is where we disagree. :) I love it when he's political. I would love a storytellers/Unplugged DVD. Are VH1 and MTV owned by the same parent company?

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Guess this is where we disagree. :) I love it when he's political. I would love a storytellers/Unplugged DVD. Are VH1 and MTV owned by the same parent company?

I was mocking the whiners about Storytellers actually about "how political Ed has become" ;) Do they not remember Porch from this very show I'm begging to have released? Or Porch from SNL? I totally love his political side too and I'm glad he doesn't explain his reasoning because then people here would regurgitate it like it's their own opinion.
  • Options
    I think I'll be putting my name down for this worthy cause!! :D
    cookie5798 wrote:
    That would be totally sweet. I haven't even seen the Storytellers yet. Anyone got a link? We deserve unplugged for sure!

Got two more :D Thanks!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I was mocking the whiners about Storytellers actually about "how political Ed has become" ;) Do they not remember Porch from this very show I'm begging to have released? Or Porch from SNL? I totally love his political side too and I'm glad he doesn't explain his reasoning because then people here would regurgitate it like it's their own opinion.

Ah, then we still agree on everything so far! Bring on the unplugged!!!!