Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    bmellow wrote:
    For the love of all that is holy and dear to our hearts in PJ land...please ,SOMEONE, find a way to release this.
    i want it on dvd
    i would buy that dvd in a heartbeat. that would be amazing to have.
    I would love to see this video. IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!

A [size=+5]BIG THANK YOU[/size] to you four; and brainofPJ and Lizardjam for helping this biotch mutate.
    And all the others who have been supporting my selfish cause ;)

I apologize in advance to anyone I do not personally thank, or have not personally thanked yet. I will make a thank you card on the front page in a couple days with everyone who signed :)
  • Options
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Ok, I'm in... I'll sign another one of these.... Hell, throw the Gorge shows on it too please?

[size=+5]THANKS!![/size] Don't forget to sign the real petition as linked in post #27 of this thread. Use false emails if you'd like.
    :):D
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    danny72688 wrote:
    A [size=+5]BIG THANK YOU[/size] to you four; and brainofPJ and Lizardjam for helping this biotch mutate.
    And all the others who have been supporting my selfish cause ;)

I apologize in advance to anyone I do not personally thank, or have not personally thanked yet. I will make a thank you card on the front page in a couple days with everyone who signed :)

Selfish shmelfish! We all want it!! :) If it helps you, it helps us all!!! I have been wishing for this for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Selfish shmelfish! We all want it!! :) If it helps you, it helps us all!!! I have been wishing for this for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been wanting it for Light Years ;) Come on PJ! You can't keep it locked away forever. :D
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Lizardjam wrote:

i don't believe this is selfish at all!

and to all those who have it, unofficial style, i really hope you don't just roll your eyes at this

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    SIgning signing signing :D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    danny, i thought you would have been on here by now...

maybe you giving up?

• Options
    belfast1 wrote:
    SIgning signing signing :D

Thank you :)
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    danny, i thought you would have been on here by now...

maybe you giving up?

Sorry. I'm not at my house so my internet time is a short window until I get home. Then I'm gonna make a thank you card on the front page for all those who signed hoping the band actually sees this thread and looks at all the eager fans waiting on their call. :)

"Release me," said Unplugged the DVD/CD.
    ;)
  • Options
    i've decided to scrap my old copy of the cd...

i'm not going to listen to it until we hopefully get that bad boy in our hands :D

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i've decided to scrap my old copy of the cd...

i'm not going to listen to it until we hopefully get that bad boy in our hands :D

Are you sure you wanna make a committment like that? This band has been known to make us wait, oh, give or take 12 years for things ;)

I will only watch Even Flow on youtube if I need a fix. I'll save the rest for the official mammabammajamma OFFICIAL release! Then it'll be like new - except Even Flow which will never again be new but I still love it ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Are you sure you wanna make a committment like that? This band has been known to make us wait, oh, give or take 12 years for things ;)

I will only watch Even Flow on youtube if I need a fix. I'll save the rest for the official mammabammajamma OFFICIAL release! Then it'll be like new - except Even Flow which will never again be new but I still love it ;)

ummm....

maybe i'll keep the cd :)

but i won't watch any clips!!!

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    ummm....

maybe i'll keep the cd :)

but i won't watch any clips!!!

I don't have a CD to listen to so it makes it easier for me. This is where you come in Pearl Jam ;) And I've seen the whole thing on youtube which was awesome, but I'll stop watching until PJ steps back in.

And yes, I do have 12 years to wait for this ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I don't have a CD to listen to so it makes it easier for me. This is where you come in Pearl Jam ;) And I've seen the whole thing on youtube which was awesome, but I'll stop watching until PJ steps back in.

And yes, I do have 12 years to wait for this ;)

i've been thinking of downloading the soundcheck because i'm not sure if that would be on the DVD

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i've been thinking of downloading the soundcheck because i'm not sure if that would be on the DVD

What did they soundcheck? If they did Wash I think I'd shit myself. They should've done that one on the show. And I always wondered why they didn't do Release. That and Oceans are the two logical ones I'd say.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    What did they soundcheck? If they did Wash I think I'd shit myself. They should've done that one on the show. And I always wondered why they didn't do Release. That and Oceans are the two logical ones I'd say.

they basically soundchecked everything they played. however, in between some songs it says 'tuning' and i just wonder if they jammed a little or not

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    they basically soundchecked everything they played. however, in between some songs it says 'tuning' and i just wonder if they jammed a little or not

Alright, I'll approve that as a special feature for the long awaited DVD release ;)
  • Options
    damn, we need more people on this thread...

just keep it on top!!! :D

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    damn, we need more people on this thread...

just keep it on top!!! :D

We're doing fine ;) Yield only has like 4 or 5 regulars and that shit's nearly 7,000 posts. We'll pick 'em up soon enough and if not, we get first dibs ;) Lizardjam should be around soon too, he's been bumping for me too :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    We're doing fine ;) Yield only has like 4 or 5 regulars and that shit's nearly 7,000 posts. We'll pick 'em up soon enough and if not, we get first dibs ;) Lizardjam should be around soon too, he's been bumping for me too :)

ok. :)

i'll be back later.

"there's a guy here named Eddie....i think he's seen everything we've ever done"

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    ok. :)

i'll be back later.

"there's a guy here named Eddie....i think he's seen everything we've ever done"

Yeah I'm gonna get going in a few too. Thanks for the support :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:

She my dear. ;) And it's been such a hectic day at work I haven't had posting time! Argh!

I don't have a video of this at all except my old vhs with the past present and future after it. I miss the good ol' days of MTV. It's pure crap now.

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    She my dear. ;) And it's been such a hectic day at work I haven't had posting time! Argh!

I don't have a video of this at all except my old vhs with the past present and future after it. I miss the good ol' days of MTV. It's pure crap now.

I apologize ;) It's just my ultra maleness calling everything he and his ;) I totally called it though. I didn't think you'd show up this soon though :)

Yes MTV used to be super cool. And you can find the vids on youtube. But I, and I think brainofPJ have made an agreement not to indulge in any PJ Unplugged until it's officially released that way it'll be tops when it is (and it will be) released Care to jump on that boat? It'll be a challenge.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I apologize ;) It's just my ultra maleness calling everything he and his ;) I totally called it though. I didn't think you'd show up this soon though :)

Yes MTV used to be super cool. And you can find the vids on youtube. But I, and I think brainofPJ have made an agreement not to indulge in any PJ Unplugged until it's officially released that way it'll be tops when it is (and it will be) released Care to jump on that boat? It'll be a challenge.

I'll not watch it...but It's all over my MP3 player so when it's on random I can't guarantee I won't listen! Oh wait, I have the video portion of Porch on my mp3 player too....I won't watch any other part. ;) I ADORE the porch part.

I usually have some posting time at work. I'll have to work on that. :)

• Options
    miskinmiskin Posts: 278
    yes please, please do!
    myspace.com/airstriponeuk
  • Options
    miskin wrote:
    yes please, please do!

We have our fingers crossed :) Thank you.
    Your inquiry should be answered in the credits if it was a cover. Can't say I've heard the part you mentioned so I can't help you.
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I'll not watch it...but It's all over my MP3 player so when it's on random I can't guarantee I won't listen! Oh wait, I have the video portion of Porch on my mp3 player too....I won't watch any other part. ;) I ADORE the porch part.

I usually have some posting time at work. I'll have to work on that. :)

I wonder how long until the withdrawal begins with me. God knows how upset I get when I'm away from here for too long ;)
  • Options
    JussiJussi Posts: 10
    I signed the petition. It's the second petition I've ever signed. The first one was for Neil Young's On The Beach album and it got released. Don't know if the petition had anything to do with the release but I like to think so :)
  • Options
    Jussi wrote:
    I signed the petition. It's the second petition I've ever signed. The first one was for Neil Young's On The Beach album and it got released. Don't know if the petition had anything to do with the release but I like to think so :)

awesome :)

it nevers hurts to try, right?

• Options
    I think I've signed a few petitions online. I hope this is the *one* that works!!!!

I'm still waiting for that horror channel....Oh man just thinking about the unplugged version of black!!