Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    you could be a model if you weren't on here 24/7. I don't care about your dating rituals!

Does it pay more to be a male model? This college thing is getting tired and I don't think my rock star career will launch anytime soon.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    butterflies and zebras and moonbeams

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    butterflies and zebras and moonbeams
    I got 1 out of 3. The latter two just went over my head :D
  • Options
    Unplugged would go great in my DVD player right now.
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    danny72688 wrote:
    Unplugged would go great in my DVD player right now.

Especially at work. Or home, or the car, or my PSP...oooh yeah release it on UMD too!!!!!!!!!!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    Where can I get a pair of Dave A.'s rat pants?
  • Options
    i can't believe it's been what, two months with this thread?

seems like forever.

but we will keep this going.

• Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Where can I get a pair of Dave A.'s rat pants?

If you find them, let me know! We can play unplugged!!!!!!!!!

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    nooooooo, my friend the shoe police (remember the shoe must match the pants fanatic?) would go with you if you were older, rich, and had no moustache.
    I would be jealous if my husband went out for coffee (really an AIC concert) with a 21 year old model.

danny has a moustache..?
    eww..

for a 21-year-old ;)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    danny has a moustache..?
    eww..

for a 21-year-old ;)

I had one in a picture I showed her of me playing bass. It's gone now :)
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    danny72688 wrote:
    I had one in a picture I showed her of me playing bass. It's gone now :)

I told you it wasn't big and cheezy. besides, you have to have a moustache when you have a goatee.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options

I think it would be nice to have the nirvana unplugged and the stone temple pilots unplugged released on dvd also. I wonder is there a petition for the others as well.
  • Options
    I think it would be nice to have the nirvana unplugged and the stone temple pilots unplugged released on dvd also. I wonder is there a petition for the others as well.

Not that I know of, however you can buy Nirvana's on VHS. It's imported though, not US made (but plays on US tape players) - I have one and it's great. Talking between sets, all songs, pretty good quality. Thanks for your support :) And I like your thread. Can't have too many threads about the greatest PJ show. Of March 16, 1992 ;)
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153

did somebody say stp unplugged? i love stp.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    FYI

you can get the full copy from damn near any trader, FOR FREE.

statement.

*petition to release MSG 98 or Randals 96

correct
  • Options
    FYI

statement.

correct

FYI ;)
    We know. But we don't want that shit quality boot with the annoying bars and we wanna hear what's being said between sets and hear/see the encore.

I support your petition too though :)
    More PJ = :D
  • Options
    Remember when Ed took pictures of the set after the show? I love that part.
  • Options
    FYI

statement.

correct

same thing can be said for almost any show....

including the one you listed.

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    same thing can be said for almost any show....

including the one you listed.

incorrect.

the msg and randalls island are not pro shot with direct audio. They are fan shoots and look and sound as such.

whereas the MTV shows are out there, recorded from TV, professionaly shot.
  • Options
    incorrect.

the msg and randalls island are not pro shot with direct audio. They are fan shoots and look and sound as such.

whereas the MTV shows are out there, recorded from TV, professionaly shot.

all you said was that you can get 'a full copy' out there.

so i am correct.

• Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Remember when Ed took pictures of the set after the show? I love that part.

My polaroid's in the shop.....

• Options
    Glanced at some posts that I missed while I was traveling, including very recent ones, and I think it may be time once again to remind people about releasing other shows. I think most of us agree: [size=+1]The more shows released, the better![/size]. Can't be said enough.

For those who are concerned that this petition would deprive them of having their favorite show(s) released, [size=+1]please note[/size]:

[size=+1]This petition will be submitted to MTV to release PJ's MTV UNPLUGGED performance. Unless PJ has handed over control of its show vault to MTV, this should not have any impact on PJ releasing other shows![/size]

So go ahead, sign! :D Want to petition to have your dream show(s) released from the PJ vault? Go for it! Already have your very own, high-quality, bar-less, clean DVD boot of Unplugged? Great! You are still cordially invited to sign the petition to support those of us who would like an official release of PJ's MTV Unplugged performance!;)

Thanks!
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Headlong!

you're safe! :D

• Options
    Yes, an eventful trip fraught with peril! Hobgoblins invaded my car's electrical system, and as everyone knows, hobgoblins and electricity don't mix! (...or maybe they were gremlins! ;))

I would have UNPLUGGED them if I could! :D
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Glanced at some posts that I missed while I was traveling, including very recent ones, and I think it may be time once again to remind people about releasing other shows. I think most of us agree: [size=+1]The more shows released, the better![/size]. Can't be said enough.

For those who are concerned that this petition would deprive them of having their favorite show(s) released, [size=+1]please note[/size]:

[size=+1]This petition will be submitted to MTV to release PJ's MTV UNPLUGGED performance. Unless PJ has handed over control of its show vault to MTV, this should not have any impact on PJ releasing other shows![/size]

So go ahead, sign! :D Want to petition to have your dream show(s) released from the PJ vault? Go for it! Already have your very own, high-quality, bar-less, clean DVD boot of Unplugged? Great! You are still cordially invited to sign the petition to support those of us who would like an official release of PJ's MTV Unplugged performance!;)

Thanks!

That's near scripture right there. I live my life by Unplugged ;)
  • Options
    Gotta pull this up, up, up, up

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options

Thanks!

I think we need to quote this every page or so......No more negativity! We can all have what we want!! Unpluggggggggggggggggggggged!

• Options
    Hi :)
  • Options
    LauraPJLauraPJ Mendoza, Argentina Posts: 1,777
    FYI

statement.

correct
    Randall's '96 is great... but I would rather prefer Downing Stadium '96 :)

[size=+2]RELEASE UNPLUGGED![/size]
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/13/2011
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/07/2015
  • Options
    Hi, Unplugged people! I really do need to catch up with all the posts that were made while I was traveling, but finding time to catch my breath right now is hard enough! I'll be visiting my grandma over in the Napa Valley tomorrow, and I don't intend to be online at all while I'm over there, but I'll be back by Sunday So much to do, so little time!
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I think we need to quote this every page or so......No more negativity! We can all have what we want!! Unpluggggggggggggggggggggged!
    I agree. People don't/can't take the time to sort back through the pages to see what we're really trying to do, so they make assumptions and post negative comments. Posting a "disclaimer" frequently might help avoid that! ;)

Gotta work some more now; I'll check back later!

[size=+2]UNPLUGGED![/size]

YDWWMPJC?!!