Comments

• Options
    anteroantero Earth Posts: 21
    Super Bump!!!!
    www.anteroboots.com
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    Bump for fuck sake!
    I can't stand the waiting for this to be released!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    dubwise wrote:
    So I did seed the unplugged show on a site called the traders den.

Here is the link to the tread and a copy of the text file:

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?p=930318#post930318

First of all bump.

Secondly. How the hell does this Torrent thing work? I remember having downloaded Torrents before and thought you were supposed to download a small Torrent file and then download the entire file into a program - YouTorrent .i.e.
    But I can't find any link to download in your post on Traders Den.
    Help a download imbecile out please! ;)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Bump, hump, lump, gump, chump, thump, pump, ump, rump, dump, grump, plump, trump...et.......
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    isn't this thread 2 years old?

Hi Danny!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    isn't this thread 2 years old?

Hi Danny!
    Yeah this shit is ancient. Who would've thought it wouldn't have worked by now ;)

Hi Lynn!
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    Who cares? I just signed the petition again.
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Who cares? I just signed the petition again.
    I'll sign it again too. Wonder if that defeats the purpose? ;)
  • Options
    i heard it's close
  • Options
    Really, wtf is the reason why this won't be released? It was such an amazing performance.
    Underneath this smile lies everything...All my hopes, anger, pride and shame...make myself a pact, not to shut doors on the past just for today,... I am free.
  • Options
    i heard it's close
    I hope so!
    Really, wtf is the reason why this won't be released? It was such an amazing performance.
    The reason? There isn't a good one.
  • Options
    Bump?
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    Bump
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    Back to Back Bumps for Me
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,835
    Damn good idea
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Damn good idea
    I like to think it's a good idea.
  • Options
    September 2, 2008

The quest to have this show released continues on after years of petitioning. As I sit in this cold, wet, dark house, I begin to wonder if Pearl Jam will ever hear my cries for help. America...home of the free indeed. Anyone can voice their opinion, but nobody listens! This madness is urging me to mop the floor repeatedly like I'm some sort of mental patient. I've also been writing on the walls for a few days--it's best if I don't translate it to here. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one alive who gets it.

I shall write again soon. I now must go kill a wild animal (then cook it), collect some berries, and fetch some fresh water and prepare a small lunch. In the meantime, I hope all is well, and perhaps with a stroke of luck I will be cured of my sickness.

Regards,

danny72688
  • Options
    Bumpity bump weekend dwellers.
  • Options
    A bit of all the above. MTV and Epic would retain rights to some of the royalties for sure.

MTV in my opinion has gone down hill considering the crap they air now. If anyone had any smarts they'd show reruns of all the unplugged shows. I thought they started to do that, could be wrong. They probably feel there's no money in it. Music TeleVision has become Money TeleVision. You'd think they would like to make money off of this.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    MTV would make money off this. Look at what happened last Christmas with Nirvana's.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Please do it! :)
  • Options
    Please do it! :)
    :D :cool:
  • Options
    Do it
    Miami 92,WPB 2008,Tampa 2008,MSG 2008#1, EV Baltimore 2009 Night#2,EV ATL 2009, Seattle 2009, Jazzfest 2010, WM3 Arkansas 2010,Bridge School 2010
  • Options
    Do it
    Would be the dopest shit eva!
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    danny72688 wrote:
    September 2, 2008

The quest to have this show released continues on after years of petitioning. As I sit in this cold, wet, dark house, I begin to wonder if Pearl Jam will ever hear my cries for help. America...home of the free indeed. Anyone can voice their opinion, but nobody listens! This madness is urging me to mop the floor repeatedly like I'm some sort of mental patient. I've also been writing on the walls for a few days--it's best if I don't translate it to here. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one alive who gets it.

I shall write again soon. I now must go kill a wild animal (then cook it), collect some berries, and fetch some fresh water and prepare a small lunch. In the meantime, I hope all is well, and perhaps with a stroke of luck I will be cured of my sickness.

Regards,

danny72688

you poor thing! come to Gaithersburg, MD tomorrow to see the Gin Blossoms at 3 p.m. It will be plugged in however, and will be nice and sunny so you can dry off :D IT'S FREE!!! They don't normally do free shows, but it is a city celebration.

If I meet the GB's, I'll make sure they sign the petition for pj mtv unplugged.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Dang!
  • Options
    Hello.
  • Options
    Would love to see this in high def!
  • Options
    alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    heck-ya!

im 5971
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden