Comments

• Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    danny72688 wrote:
    Bumpity bump bump.

bump bump.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    quickdexquickdex Posts: 44
    So are my official Unplugged DVD and CD ready for me to buy yet??? Come on what's the hold up!? Is it sick that a bootleg I've had for years is so good I want an official version of it and am willing to pay money for it??? How good is this band?! What other band am I willing to do this for??? The answer is NONE!

Pearl Jam rocks by the way! ;)
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    quickdex wrote:
    So are my official Unplugged DVD and CD ready for me to buy yet??? Come on what's the hold up!? Is it sick that a bootleg I've had for years is so good I want an official version of it and am willing to pay money for it??? How good is this band?! What other band am I willing to do this for??? The answer is NONE!

Wonderfully put! What is wrong with this picture?!?!? It needs to be released!!!!!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    I'll add my bump for this!
    done
  • Options
    quickdex wrote:

Nicely put!

The more, the merrier!

Hey, danny72688, when you get a chance, would you mind posting how many sigs there are now?
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355

Yay! Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey, danny72688, when you get a chance, would you mind posting how many sigs there are now?

A call out I see...... ;)

4463 currently. That's 25 more than last time I checked on 8/13.
  • Options
    Haven't been on the message pit much lately, but I'm happy to see this thread always moving to the front. Need many more people to sign. Please,
    we beg you - STFP!!

You're doing a great job Danny!
  • Options
    Haven't been on the message pit much lately, but I'm happy to see this thread always moving to the front. Need many more people to sign. Please,
    we beg you - STFP!!

You're doing a great job Danny!

10,000! Damn. Nearly halfway there. And if anyplace can take over a poll/petition, it'll be this damn Pit :):D BUMP!!!!
    Unplugged!!!!!
  • Options
    Ahem! I have an announcement.
    Release PJ Unplugged or else!
  • Options
    Little secrets tremor...
  • Options
    BinGnarlyBinGnarly Posts: 508
    Release It!
    Shows:
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."
  • Options
    BinGnarly wrote:
    Release It!

Hell yeah. I can hear Unplugged screaming, "Release me!", just like Ed.
  • Options
    pepepepe Posts: 30
    One of the reasons for me to log in to here was this. If I in some way possibly can help this to happen then it's all worth the while... well it's anyway.

Release it! And I'll buy it.

PRO-CHOICE
    Prague 22.09.2006...
  • Options
    pepe wrote:
    One of the reasons for me to log in to here was this. If I in some way possibly can help this to happen then it's all worth the while... well it's anyway.

Release it! And I'll buy it.

PRO-CHOICE

[size=+5]AWESOME FIRST POST!!!!!!!![/size]
    You kick ass! Yes release it! Pro-mothafuckin'-choice!
  • Options
    for the kind words. But I'll tell you, going to Prague in september with 3 friends and seeing PJ live for the first time ever... that's gonna be AWESOME.

Finland is not entirely 'on ice'.
    Prague 22.09.2006...
  • Options
    pepe wrote:
    for the kind words. But I'll tell you, going to Prague in september with 3 friends and seeing PJ live for the first time ever... that's gonna be AWESOME.

Finland is not entirely 'on ice'.

It shall be awesome, if not better than Unplugged (Unplugged wasn't nearly as long as a normal show so it loses by default ;) ). However, Unplugged needs to be brought to the light because I'm sick of the shitty quality versions I've seen. I want a clean, no bar, Unplugged.
  • Options
    Unplugged brought back some nice memories from one coverup-gig a few years ago here in Finland. Anyways, had to make it a little extraspecial, so after a few beers and singalongs from the bigscreen in our 'warmup', we were searching from the web what Eddie wrote on his hand -pro choice- of course. After everybody else went out for the taxi I took a big black marker and wrote it to my arm... and got (only) one big thumbs up at the gig.

Might try it again in Prague :-)
    Prague 22.09.2006...
  • Options
    pepe wrote:
    Unplugged brought back some nice memories from one coverup-gig a few years ago here in Finland. Anyways, had to make it a little extraspecial, so after a few beers and singalongs from the bigscreen in our 'warmup', we were searching from the web what Eddie wrote on his hand -pro choice- of course. After everybody else went out for the taxi I took a big black marker and wrote it to my arm... and got (only) one big thumbs up at the gig.

Might try it again in Prague :-)

Go for it!
    ...one thumbs up? Dicks... ;)
  • Options
    RELEASE IT!!! such an amazing perfomance can't pass for granted

release the Unplugged!!!
    Pearl Jam Mexico 2005, The greatest year ever!
    December 9, 10 - ESTA BIEN, ESTA BIEEEEEN!

www.myspace.com/clau_yellowled
  • Options
    RELEASE IT!!! such an amazing perfomance can't pass for granted

release the Unplugged!!!

Sweet!!!! Feeling the love today :) I wish I had four hands so I could give you four thumbs up!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Sweet!!!! Feeling the love today :) I wish I had four hands so I could give you four thumbs up!

:D thanks!! you all deserve 5 thumps up!!!

Release it!!!
    Pearl Jam Mexico 2005, The greatest year ever!
    December 9, 10 - ESTA BIEN, ESTA BIEEEEEN!

www.myspace.com/clau_yellowled
  • Options
    :D thanks!! you all deserve 5 thumps up!!!

Release it!!!

Only 5? ;) Just kidding :D
  • Options
    [size=+5]BUMP![/size]
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:

Well, if I give two thumbs up...and you give two thumbs up...

and to think that I never believed my teachers when they said simple arithmetic would come in handy in real life! ;)
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    [size=+1]And....a great big beginning-of-the-weekend bump!

C'mon people, let's keep this thing going strong through the weekend.[/size]

[size=+1]WE NEED [SIZE=+3]YOU![/size] YES, [size=+3]YOU![/size][/SIZE]

[size=+1]So if you haven't signed the petition to officially release this truly amazing, classic [size=+3]UNPLUGGED[/size] performance, [size=+2]please take a moment to hop on over to the official petition and sign now![/size].

Hey, it won't save the planet, but it might just send a little extra good karma your way!

THANK-YOU!!!!![/size]

(and a few more !!!!! just for good measure)

[size=-2]Wow...i can't believe I actually entered all that code correctly![/size]

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    [size=+1]And....a great big beginning-of-the-weekend bump!

C'mon people, let's keep this thing going strong through the weekend.[/size]

[size=+1]WE NEED [SIZE=+3]YOU![/size] YES, [size=+3]YOU![/size][/SIZE]

[size=+1]So if you haven't signed the petition to officially release this truly amazing, classic [size=+3]UNPLUGGED[/size] performance, [size=+2]please take a moment to hop on over to the official petition and sign now![/size].

Hey, it won't save the planet, but it might just send a little extra good karma your way!

THANK-YOU!!!!![/size]

(and a few more !!!!! just for good measure)

[size=-2]Wow...i can't believe I actually entered all that code correctly![/size]

[size=+2]^^^^^This post is totally tits![/size] Thanks for the bump whilst I was away! :D
  • Options
    Who's up for a game of bump bump? ;)
  • Options
    just signed it and I made my friend sign it as well even though he isnt a PJ fan. need signatures any way we can get em!
  • Options
    just signed it and I made my friend sign it as well even though he isnt a PJ fan. need signatures any way we can get em!

Awesome. Awesome x68 on making your friend sign too :) Maybe I should do that! Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :D