Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    iluvcats wrote:
    I will pump this unplugged maniac's thread for free. No strings attached or pics required.

you are such a good person ;)
    nah.. i figure a little manipulation won't kill him. i mean.. it's for a good cause after all :cool:
    hell I would grow a walrus moustache if that would get Unplugged released :D

oh but danny it has to look like this: http://wetmen.provocateuse.com/images/photos/tom_selleck_01.jpg
    and you have to have chest hair like that too :cool:
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
  • Options
    "Is something wrong?", she said.
    "Of course there is you fucking cunt!"

:D I love improv.
  • Options
    so that's it huh.
    you're just gonna completely ignore me.
    men.
    you're all so typical.

i need unplugged released to convince me that there are still some awesomely wonderful men left on this planet.
    since YOU, danny, have so terribly disappointed me.
    i'll bet any member of pj wouldn't ignore me if they knew i was talking to them.
    no no.
    oh danny.
    mr. "i'm too good to flash my moustache"
    tss.
    shame on you.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    iluvcats wrote:
    I will pump this unplugged maniac's thread for free. No strings attached or pics required.

I hate to quote myself, but I'm shocked that no one saw my typo "pump" for "bump"

I bumped it very early in the a.m. and I was half asleep.

I'd just like to say that I think Davanita wants to kiss what's underneath the moustache.

Danny and Davanita sittin' in the tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    first comes love
    THEN COMES UNPLUGGED, it will finally be released when their 3rd baby is born!

ok that does not rhyme, but I think she has a thing for my Internet son :D
    LOL! Or she has a thing for his moustache (I honestly don't recall seeing it in september, but I have very bad vision up close -- I think I'd be able to see a big black blob though if it looked like Thomas Magnum's!)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    ILUVCATS, IF THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED IT'S YOUR FAULT!!! :D:D

hahahaha oooh my... i'm laughing so hard my cheeks hurt :o

so danny.... since you're my husband now, for ignoring me you get to sleep on the couch tonight mister!! there!
    pearl jam needs to release this

so

I can give it to you and Danny for one of your many wedding gifts.

He told me your hair is dark so you should have beautiful children together.

:D:D:D
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:
    ILUVCATS, IF THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED IT'S YOUR FAULT!!! :D:D

hahahaha oooh my... i'm laughing so hard my cheeks hurt :o

so danny.... since you're my husband now, for ignoring me you get to sleep on the couch tonight mister!! there!
    Does it fold out? Oh and give me the soft pillow, dear. I'll watch Unplugged before I sleep.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Does it fold out? Oh and give me the soft pillow, dear. I'll watch Unplugged before I sleep.

that's.. "no" and "no" and "no" again since i'll be keeping Unplugged locked in the bedroom tonight for *myself*. part of your punishment.
    that'll teach you.
    that's.. "no" and "no" and "no" again since i'll be keeping Unplugged locked in the bedroom tonight for *myself*. part of your punishment.
    that'll teach you.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :(
  • Options
    at what point does the towel get thrown in??
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    When PJ throws the towel in and gives me what I want! :p I can play their game ;)
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    mr. and mrs. danny davanita,

you two can bump your own UNPLUGGED commercialization thread. i'm fat and i'm taking a break from the Internet. I sat online watching a Fuel you tube video 5x instead of cleaning my house today and I looked for new music online. I need to clean my house and exercise.

:p

I think I'm a "music whore."
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Oh Unplugged where have you been today?
    Out to see the world?
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :(

yes. ;)

iluvcats wrote:
    mr. and mrs. danny davanita,

you two can bump your own UNPLUGGED commercialization thread. i'm fat and i'm taking a break from the Internet.

:eek: no no no no no no no no no no no you cannot abandon us now :(
    c'mon you know who we are danny and i are just a couple of reckless kids! i mean geez we got married at 21 for fucks sake :D
    we neeeeeeeeeeed you!!! danny and i can't keep this thread going all by our only 2 selves.. we'll go nuts. that's like letting two little kids unguarded in your house with a pack of matches just a couple feet away waiting to be played with!! that's just stupid and rediculous and very irresponsable and stuff. i mean... c'mon! you're his mother so that kinda makes you my mom too and moms should know what's best :p
    crap, listen to me..... i'm *already* going fruity.
    ok, that's it.
    i need Unplugged released to keep me on track and help me not lose my feckin mind over here...

oh danny... 'come to realise that under these particular circumstances we really shouldn't be arguing... we gotta stick together now that mom's done with us.... :cool:
    oh danny... 'come to realise that under these particular circumstances we really shouldn't be arguing... we gotta stick together now that mom's done with us.... :cool:
    Okay, we'll stick together. I wonder how much longer PJ is gonna make us wait?
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361

when the proverbial fat lady sings and we all get what we want....

"hooold on...."

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Okay, we'll stick together. I wonder how much longer PJ is gonna make us wait?

yeah i mean... we basically got married in name of Unplugged... how much more should they expect from their fans... :eek: :cool: c'mon and release the damn thing already!! :D

btw.. i'm not sure how my boyfriend would feel if he knew we secretely got married... though on the other hand, i think you two should be able to get along just fine since you're both somewhat Italian :cool:
    yeah i mean... we basically got married in name of Unplugged... how much more should they expect from their fans... :eek: :cool: c'mon and release the damn thing already!! :D

btw.. i'm not sure how my boyfriend would feel if he knew we secretely got married... though on the other hand, i think you two should be able to get along just fine since you're both somewhat Italian :cool:
    Italian Stallions ;)
    Seeing that it's in the name of Unplugged, he shouldn't mind.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Italian Stallions ;)
    Seeing that it's in the name of Unplugged, he shouldn't mind.

well he's no big PJ-fan... :o
    but maybe if i tell him the "Italian Stallion" thing he'll like you anyway ;)

[size=+4]all for Unplugged!!![/size] :D:D

would love to own it on dvd and vinyl WOWOWOWZAS!:D
  • Options
    ALL FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just made danny boy very happy ;)

:D

First new signature of the New Year I think. I too would love to own this beast on the black circle and DVD.

RELEASE THE UNPLUGGED!!!
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I lost a pound by staying away from here!

danny, your wife liked that you tube video of the band Fuel (performing "prove" on vh1) and you did not say a word. jealous!!!! I can understand why.

so I read your posts and your wife's....isn't love great? The best band on Earth performed a live, unplugged show 15 years ago and now you finally have a wife.
    Too bad she is words on a page though :(

another love connection made by pearl jam.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I lost a pound by staying away from here!

danny, your wife liked that you tube video of the band Fuel (performing "prove" on vh1) and you did not say a word. jealous!!!! I can understand why.

so I read your posts and your wife's....isn't love great? The best band on Earth performed a live, unplugged show 15 years ago and now you finally have a wife.
    Too bad she is words on a page though :(

another love connection made by pearl jam.
    I'm totally jealous. So is Unplugged.
    Unplugged is like Xmas, it brings the family together :)
  • Options
    Remember when they played Even Flow? Yeah. It rocked.
  • Options
    [size=+4]GOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!! Time for some Unplugged![/size]

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    [size=+4]GOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!! Time for some Unplugged![/size]

:D:D:D:D:D:D

[size=+2]geesis krist alfuckingmighty, danny!!![/size] you scared the living fucking crap outta me :(
    how can you be so totally and completely awake in the morning?!
    i could drink 10 cups of coffee and still not feel like that :D
    10 cups of coffee.. or Unplugged of course. ;)
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Options
    I want a new DVD bad, but I highly doubt we'll ever get this. It just feels like they keep Dave A. out of evrything, and he was the drummer on that set.
    I want it badly as well, but I hope what you speak of is false. I'd lose a lot of respect for Ed an Co. if they are that bitter and childish.
    On a happy note, Oceans was a great opener, but Wash would've been perfect :D