2»

Comments

• Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Flagg wrote:
    I wish I could get in to see this. :(

You want to see weenie masturbate?

Eeeeeewwwww.

Be advised boys, just because my name is weenie, doesn't mean I have one.... :shock:
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    weenie wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    you can get in if you know somebody that works on the show, or if you know someone that can get you on the VIP guest list

but dont worry I am predicting that PJ will do a fan club only show at stubbs BBQ-and it will be much more exciting that the ACL taping

but that is just baseless and masturbatory speculation on my part

carry on

GREAT turn of phrase.......! :lol:
    in an elvis voice: thank you, thank you very much
    ;)
  • Options
    PJTEXASPJTEXAS Texas Posts: 222
    Get_Right wrote:
    you can get in if you know somebody that works on the show, or if you know someone that can get you on the VIP guest list

but dont worry I am predicting that PJ will do a fan club only show at stubbs BBQ-and it will be much more exciting that the ACL taping

carry on

I hope they do. And if they do, I am there!!!
    "Love ain't love until you give it up." - Amongst The Waves
  • Options
    PJTEXAS wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:

carry on

I hope they do. And if they do, I am there!!!

+1 Wouldn't THAT show be something!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,611
    stubb's would be awesome but i really need an excuse to check out the long center!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,850
    A blogger is not the fucking media. A blogger is a blogger.

If they let you in, they'd have to let in every dickwad with a laptop and a half-baked opinion. Stop fellating yourself with unneccesarily grandiose opinion of yourself, leave your mother's basement and get down to your real job at Burger King. Your manager says they are out of pickles.

How's that for brutal honesty? :)

Oh, and good luck with your little credential quest.
    hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.......................................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    stubb's would be awesome but i really need an excuse to check out the long center!

Yea, that would definitely hold more fans. But to tell the truth, I'd settle for an HEB parking lot.
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau