Options

****Official "Ticket Needed/For Sale for CHICAGO" Thread****

Comments

• Options
    (I posted it already, but I just finally figured out how to change my username back to my original one)

I have 1 VERY GOOD extra fan club ticket for each night. The person I was going with can't make it. If you're interested PM me with your request and a little bit about why you should get them. There are a lot of people out here looking for tickets and I want to make sure they go to the right person for the right reasons. I will be selling them at FV of course.

I have been a Fan Club member since the mid 90s and a fan since 91.

I haven't received that many responses. I'm going to give people who aren't on here every day a few days to make their case and then I'll notify who I pick.

Hope you guys that can't make Chicago get tix to the West Coast or Philly. Good luck!!!
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,965
    (I posted it already, but I just finally figured out how to change my username back to my original one)

I have 1 VERY GOOD extra fan club ticket for each night. The person I was going with can't make it. If you're interested PM me with your request and a little bit about why you should get them. There are a lot of people out here looking for tickets and I want to make sure they go to the right person for the right reasons. I will be selling them at FV of course.

I haven't received that many responses. I'm going to give people who aren't on here every day a few days to make their case and then I'll notify who I pick.

Hope you guys that can't make Chicago get tix to the West Coast or Philly. Good luck!!!
    Would you mind if I quote your first post about this at the beginning of the thread?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs wrote:

Would you mind if I quote your first post about this at the beginning of the thread?

Sure. I wouldn't mind.
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    i might have an extra ticket for the first night show (sunday) if my wife doesnt go! we just had a baby and she might stay home. If i do have an extra i am not looking for money but someone to get me a shirt and the shows poster... both would be around the price of the ticket if not cheaper! i guess they would have to be willing to be there early to get the poster! my seats will be pretty good... my fan club number is 169###... so i guess thats on the floor in the first 20-30 or so rows. anyone willing to do that send me a pm and ill get back to you in a week or so? my wife should know then.

Looks like the wife wont be coming... so i do have an extra ticket for night one! I have had alot of people respond back wanting the ticket and i still am not looking for money but one of the tour shirts and the Chicago poster (who ever makes it?) for the trade. i hope that someone will be ready to be there early for the show and to get the poster as i know it will sell out! I dont want to sound like a pain but i wont be in Chicago until 4-5pm and the poster will probably sell out before i get to the United Center... i also might have a few drinks before at the hotel! Benjs was the first to respond and he looks like he has done a great job keeping this thread going! Great job! Maybe i should have people write why they deserve this ticket like the other guy who has one? let the mayham begin!

True Pearl Jam fan only!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    i might have an extra ticket for the first night show (sunday) if my wife doesnt go! we just had a baby and she might stay home. If i do have an extra i am not looking for money but someone to get me a shirt and the shows poster... both would be around the price of the ticket if not cheaper! i guess they would have to be willing to be there early to get the poster! my seats will be pretty good... my fan club number is 169###... so i guess thats on the floor in the first 20-30 or so rows. anyone willing to do that send me a pm and ill get back to you in a week or so? my wife should know then.

Looks like the wife wont be coming... so i do have an extra ticket for night one! I have had alot of people respond back wanting the ticket and i still am not looking for money but one of the tour shirts and the Chicago poster (who ever makes it?) for the trade. i hope that someone will be ready to be there early for the show and to get the poster as i know it will sell out! I dont want to sound like a pain but i wont be in Chicago until 4-5pm and the poster will probably sell out before i get to the United Center... i also might have a few drinks before at the hotel! Benjs was the first to respond and he looks like he has done a great job keeping this thread going! Great job! Maybe i should have people write why they deserve this ticket like the other guy who has one? let the mayham begin!

True Pearl Jam fan only!
    Coco butter,
    I was only the first to respond because I've got this real addiction issue with this site :lol:
    If you want to do what Keep On Jammin did regarding accepting reasons why you deserve the ticket, I'll mention that on the first post of the thread if you'd like.. first come first serve is definitely the easiest way of giving away an extra, but whether it's the fairest is debatable. If you're willing to read through people's stories and decide who's most deserving, I think that's just about the coolest way to sell a ticket.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    benjs wrote:

True Pearl Jam fan only!
    Coco butter,
    I was only the first to respond because I've got this real addiction issue with this site :lol:
    If you want to do what Keep On Jammin did regarding accepting reasons why you deserve the ticket, I'll mention that on the first post of the thread if you'd like.. first come first serve is definitely the easiest way of giving away an extra, but whether it's the fairest is debatable. If you're willing to read through people's stories and decide who's most deserving, I think that's just about the coolest way to sell a ticket.

Im cool with that! i just want to make sure the trade is for the poster and shirt... no money. i collect the posters of shows i attend and am afraid like most shows it will sell out before i get there. great job on looking out for the fans benjs!-
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    benjs wrote:

True Pearl Jam fan only!
    Coco butter,

Im cool with that! i just want to make sure the trade is for the poster and shirt... no money. i collect the posters of shows i attend and am afraid like most shows it will sell out before i get there. great job on looking out for the fans benjs!-
    Added you at the beginning, coco! Hopefully you get a lot of cool stories to choose from.

EV
  • Options
    Bump!

EV
  • Options
    Bump

EV
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I need two tickets to Chicago Night II.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    WaveCameCrashinWaveCameCrashin Posts: 2,929
    Need i ticket for night 2 ;) I would really like a 10c ticket cos I have never been on the floor but I'll take whatever as long as I can see my favorite band rock out.
  • Options
    Bump!

EV
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346

True Pearl Jam fan only![/quote]

I am a true fan and I am willing to get you a shirt, poster and whatever else you want :-) I'd be there by myself so I could get there as early as I needed to! here is my story...
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99800
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:

True Pearl Jam fan only!

I am a true fan and I am willing to get you a shirt, poster and whatever else you want :-) I'd be there by myself so I could get there as early as I needed to! here is my story...
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99800[/quote]
    Try this one ;)

EV
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    benjs wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

True Pearl Jam fan only!

Try this one ;)
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99800[/quote]

Thanks Benjs :-)
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    Bump!

EV
  • Options
    RaeleighRaeleigh Posts: 137
    Somebody, anybody, I need any ticket, any night, any time, anywhere. Chicago is my dream. I don't care if I get fired, I have to follow this tour to completion= life's goal.
  • Options
    Somebody, anybody, I need any ticket, any night, any time, anywhere. Chicago is my dream. I don't care if I get fired, I have to follow this tour to completion= life's goal.
    Wow, you're doing all the NA shows? That's amazing!

EV
  • Options
    Bump!

EV
  • Options
    Add me to the list, I can make it up there now! I need one for each night.

Thx
  • Options
    Bump!

EV
  • Options
    Bump!

EV
  • Options
    Bump. Don't forget to check the first post for updates, two sweet offers up right now!

EV
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    mjb wrote:
    sorry to have to ask, but if you can add "mjb" to that list (2 tix) either night. Looks like I may be able to swing a quick trip. Thanks! Good luck to everyone
    Too bad you decided so late. If I had an extra pair, you'd be getting them. Good luck :mrgreen:
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    Bump!

EV
  • Options
    Bump!

EV
  • Options
    Bump!

EV
  • Options
    Bump!

EV
  • Options
    Bump!

EV
  • Options
    cindylcindyl Posts: 63
    saw some decent priced seasts on stub hub,some face value as people dump chi. for philly