Options

The "limited" 3/4 shirts in Philly...

13»

Comments

• Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    if anyone is willing to sell me the baltimore or philly shirt pm me thank you
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    This has 10Club store written all over it...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
    JV130312 wrote:
    I hope not....imo...if you were not there tough luck....it should be for the concert goers not the masses.
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
    Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
    Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
    Go Cards Go!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    Cardinal wrote:
    JV130312 wrote:
    I hope not....imo...if you were not there tough luck....it should be for the concert goers not the masses.

that's harsh to say. :| many couldn't make these show's and for the one's that did go that got shut down at the tables, least they can get a chance if & when 10club sells them, hopefully. they were not numbered. same material used for all show's, just the name of the state on the back of the shirts is different.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Cardinal wrote:
    JV130312 wrote:

I would like a Philly one, I was at night two and they were sold out by night one. I hope 10c sells some
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    demetrios wrote:
    Cardinal wrote:
    JV130312 wrote:

that's harsh to say. :| many couldn't make these show's and for the one's that did go that got shut down at the tables, least they can get a chance if & when 10club sells them, hopefully. they were not numbered. same material used for all show's, just the name of the state on the back of the shirts is different.

I agree. I responded to Hinx but she thought she was hooked up but it fell through and I was gone before I got her note. I am very glad someone was able to help later. In the old forum, a post like this would bring twenty responses at least. IMO, if you are a member then you are as good as the "masses" - not everyone can afford to travel and buy tickets for shows all over the country. Sometimes I wonder why I don't come here more often and then I remember why. Sad, but maybe I'm just old and used to way it was. :cry:
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Cardinal wrote:

I agree. I responded to Hinx but she thought she was hooked up but it fell through and I was gone before I got her note. I am very glad someone was able to help later. In the old forum, a post like this would bring twenty responses at least. IMO, if you are a member then you are as good as the "masses" - not everyone can afford to travel and buy tickets for shows all over the country. Sometimes I wonder why I don't come here more often and then I remember why. Sad, but maybe I'm just old and used to way it was. :cry:

i'm glad to that she got hooked up! :) there is still a few fan's that got that helping hand! :)
  • Options
    Lets not go overboard or throw the baby out with the bath water people......The people who did go to the shows should be able to get the limited city shirts while the rest of the masses members or not should get the same shirt with something different across the back imo. Why have a shirt with a city you didnt attend to see the show...unless your a lover of that city i guess.....I drove from Toronto to Albany to see the show....I would want an Albany shirt.....why would I want a Philly shirt if I wasnt there in the first place.....why cant it say 10Club on the back......or Evil K if it goes up for sale on 10C? Thats all....I should have expanded my thoughts I guess. Wasnt meant to offend.......Im strickly speaking about 10Club reselling.....if you can geta limited city shirt while they are around great.....but for 10Club resale it should be different....still only imo.
    Go Cards Go!
  • Options
    Cardinal wrote:
    The people who did go to the shows should be able to get the limited city shirts while the rest of the masses members or not should get the same shirt with something different across the back imo. .......Im strickly speaking about 10Club reselling.....if you can geta limited city shirt while they are around great.....but for 10Club resale it should be different....still only imo.

Maybe you misunderstood but Hinx was at the Philly show and they sold out before Hinx got one. I happen to like the shirt alot. It's comfortable and more seasonal than the normal tour tees. I got one the first night in Baltimore, but I also wouldn't mind having one from another town since I have a son who got the tour shirt instead but likes baseball. I didn't mean to be rude but calling a longtime fan part of the "masses" just struck a bad chord with me. Just an aside: my join date is off because I am one of the old members who got lost when they switched to the new board around Vitalogy and was lost again when I couldn't find the new number to update it, only orders I have purchased over the years seem to show up. C'est la vie, it's all good. 10C has been good to me over the years. You are most certainly entitled to your opinion, maybe I just read it to be harsher than you meant. If so, my bad.
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    Cardinal wrote:
    The people who did go to the shows should be able to get the limited city shirts while the rest of the masses members or not should get the same shirt with something different across the back imo. .......Im strickly speaking about 10Club reselling.....if you can geta limited city shirt while they are around great.....but for 10Club resale it should be different....still only imo.

Maybe you misunderstood but Hinx was at the Philly show and they sold out before Hinx got one. I happen to like the shirt alot. It's comfortable and more seasonal than the normal tour tees. I got one the first night in Baltimore, but I also wouldn't mind having one from another town since I have a son who got the tour shirt instead but likes baseball. I didn't mean to be rude but calling a longtime fan part of the "masses" just struck a bad chord with me. Just an aside: my join date is off because I am one of the old members who got lost when they switched to the new board around Vitalogy and was lost again when I couldn't find the new number to update it, only orders I have purchased over the years seem to show up. C'est la vie, it's all good. 10C has been good to me over the years. You are most certainly entitled to your opinion, maybe I just read it to be harsher than you meant. If so, my bad.
    I think your reading into this far more than what I was saying.....my post above your last one kinda points out some of those things.

The 10Club offered shirts should be different is what im saying......but if people can still snag the limited cities shirt then great.....Im talking more to 10Club sales after the tour.

Im a good person really I am....lol :D
    Go Cards Go!
  • Options
    ^^^ I still keep the faith Cardinal and I believe you are. :D My bitch level has risen with my age and sometimes goes haywire. Take care and maybe someday we can help each other out for a show or shirt. I come in Peace! :lol:

• Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    ^^^ I still keep the faith Cardinal and I believe you are. :D My bitch level has risen with my age and sometimes goes haywire. Take care and maybe someday we can help each other out for a show or shirt. I come in Peace! :lol:

hahah.. you have Gir in his dog costume.. love that cartoon.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    Cardinal wrote:
    JV130312 wrote:

I would like a Philly one, I was at night two and they were sold out by night one. I hope 10c sells some

exactly for the reason said above...hard to believe albany had shirts for both nights and philly only had 'em for night 1 and that none are floating around on eBay yet. Either philly has a more populated fan base than upper ny or quantity was much less
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    Cardinal wrote:
    Im a good person really I am.... :D

I know! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    yoke wrote:
    FoxyMHMama wrote:

hahah.. you have Gir in his dog costume.. love that cartoon.

Yeah Invader Zim and Rocko's Modern Life were two of my favorites. Thought about calling my kid Dib, haha. I have them on DVD and still laugh everytime I watch them. We also have a real fat Maine Coon cat whose name is Grr - he likes tacos and cupcakes (and anything that he can find to eat) too, LOL. Your dog? avvie is really sweet, yoke. Animals are too cool!

• Options
    yoke, got something for ya! 8-)
    thanks for the help! :)