Options

The "limited" 3/4 shirts in Philly...

Comments

• Options
    I don't suppose there were any XXLs...........Jesus, here we go again, huh..... :roll:
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    hinxhinx Posts: 414
    Daily desperation bump.

Buy me a shirt! :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    hinx wrote:
    Daily desperation bump.

yes, please hook her up with a shirt! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    hinx wrote:
    Daily desperation bump.

I am beginning to fear that tales of message pit helpfulness have been greatly exaggerated!

I'm seriously shocked that only one person has offered to help me out. I'd do this for anyone on here, seeing is it is absolutely no inconvenience. :shock:
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    demetrios wrote:
    if the shirt's inside were not numbered etc.. hopefully 10club will have some for sale after the tour from each show.

I'm seriously hoping that's the case! It makes sense. But considering the word "limited" was actually hand-written on the sign of the shirts, I'm not getting my hopes up too much.
    I actually lucked out and snagged myself a Philly shirt, but I'm worried that because it's white I'm destined to spill something on it to ruin it forever! It'd be awesome to have a backup, but right now I'm just happy to have one. Good luck Hinx, I'm sure someone will hook you up. There are some really good people out there
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    Good luck Hinx, I'm sure someone will hook you up. There are some really good people out there

• Options
    hinx wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    hinx wrote:
    Daily desperation bump.

I am beginning to fear that tales of message pit helpfulness have been greatly exaggerated!

I'm seriously shocked that only one person has offered to help me out. I'd do this for anyone on here, seeing is it is absolutely no inconvenience. :shock:

the amount that were made & given out, and the amount of pearl jam fans that visit the 10club board, is very, very low. i hope that message for the hookup came through. and if it does go through, let me know so i can them that person with my gift! :)
  • Options
    how long after Eddie's tour concludes before the tour goods make it to the goods section here? Seemed like it was 3-4 months last time.
    7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    i would have bought one if it had said "Philly"
    Philadelphia is just too long for that shirt...
    i like sound...
  • Options
    camaros wrote:
    i would have bought one if it had said "Philly"
    Philadelphia is just too long for that shirt...

if you think philadelphia is long for a shirt, you should check out my last name on a hockey jersey! :shock:
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    edited June 2009
    I have a philly shirt(XL) for trade.. I am looking for the Evil Knievel Poster.. I bought it and honestly, I wll never wear it, impulse buy at the register.

Oh since you haven't found anyone yet and you most likely don't have the poster we can do a Paypal for it(just what I paid). Let me know what you want to do.
    Post edited by yoke on
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    1000 posts... yay for me!!!

still about 600-700 short from the old board but who cares.

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    1 question... the shirt is really a crap shirt right? it' not really 2 different color fabrics sewed together right?

it looked kinda thin too from what i saw at the show...
    i like sound...
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    hinx wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    hinx wrote:
    Daily desperation bump.

If I had seen your post and they had sold them on the 2nd night in Philly, I would have hooked you up... I too am hunting for one of these shirts... good luck ;)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    Tone wrote:

If I had seen your post and they had sold them on the 2nd night in Philly, I would have hooked you up... I too am hunting for one of these shirts... good luck ;)

Thanks, I actually had someone offer to get me one on the 2nd night in Philly and I was really surprised that they sold them all on Thursday. I'm still kicking myself for thinking I could wait until after the show on Thursday, lol.

Hope you're able to find one too :D
  • Options
    hinx is happy & i am happy! :)

once she receives thy shirt, i will shower that hookup, gifts .. BY THE GOD's!!!
    ok, too much? but, you know what i mean! ;)

8-)
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    I am hoping 10c may have some to sell, I was looking fro one on the 2nd night as well. The Baltimore ones were gone in like 5 minutes of the 2nd night.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    hinx wrote:
    Tone wrote:

Thanks, I actually had someone offer to get me one on the 2nd night in Philly and I was really surprised that they sold them all on Thursday. I'm still kicking myself for thinking I could wait until after the show on Thursday, lol.

Hinx... check your PM's... shirt will be on the way shortly :)

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,319
    You never know. I remember people freaking out about the Zippos last tour, then 10-C sold plenty of them here.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    yoke wrote:
    hinx wrote:
    Tone wrote:

Hinx... check your PM's... shirt will be on the way shortly :)

yoke, check ya pm in a few day's, too from me! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

:shock:

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    Yes, hinx is happy! :D

A big thanks to everyone who offered to help me out.
  • Options
    yoke wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

:shock:

music.gif
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME?! I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HER ONE. I TRIED DAMMIT I TRIED. I'M JUST A MAN :D
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    I'm bummed...i have an extra EVel poster and i missed out on the philly 3/4 sleeve b/c i went to night 2

anyone have an extra night 1 poster (silhouette) from this tour...ill trade you the night 2 straight up

YB
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    vic in T.O.vic in T.O. Posts: 385
    I'm bummed...i have an extra EVel poster and i missed out on the philly 3/4 sleeve b/c i went to night 2

anyone have an extra night 1 poster (silhouette) from this tour...ill trade you the night 2 straight up

YB
    Is this the one your looking for?

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/84113
    8/18/93-Toronto
    9/21/96-T.O
    10/1/96- Buff.
    8/22/98-Barrie
    10/5/00-T.O
    5/2/03-Buff.
    6/28/03-T.O.
    6/29/03-MTL.
    9/28/04-Bos.
    9/11/05-Kitchener
    9/12/05-London
    9/13/05-Hamilton
    9/19/05-T.O.
    5/9/06-T.O.
    5/10/06-T.O.
    E.V 08/12&13-MASSEY!!
  • Options
    vic in T.O.vic in T.O. Posts: 385
    Nevermind,your looking for the one from the Philly show correct?
    8/18/93-Toronto
    9/21/96-T.O
    10/1/96- Buff.
    8/22/98-Barrie
    10/5/00-T.O
    5/2/03-Buff.
    6/28/03-T.O.
    6/29/03-MTL.
    9/28/04-Bos.
    9/11/05-Kitchener
    9/12/05-London
    9/13/05-Hamilton
    9/19/05-T.O.
    5/9/06-T.O.
    5/10/06-T.O.
    E.V 08/12&13-MASSEY!!
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME?! I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HER ONE. I TRIED DAMMIT I TRIED. I'M JUST A MAN :D

This is true, haha. D, if you're feeling generous, send a little love Sawyer's way too :D
  • Options
    hinx wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

This is true, haha. D, if you're feeling generous, send a little love Sawyer's way too :D

sure! :D