Comments

• Options
    chittychitty Posts: 577
    got 2 tix for 2nd show, persistence pays off
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    HOLY SHIT.
    thank god for this board...
    cos they just announced the show on the radio but it went on sale like 30 seconds ago.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    Keep trying I got mine about ten min after they went on sale!!! main floor!!!! wooohooo!!!!!! Don't give up people
  • Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    omg that was frustrating -- berkeley totally no go for the first 10 minutes and then BOING up pops the Tuesday show -- ROW O!!!! OMG OMG OMG

WHOO HOOO!!!
    [sic] happens
  • Options
    shit, wish I saw that 2nd show sooner, I had a feeling there would be a 2nd van show.
    Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
  • Options
    guess I'll have to buy the $475/pair on ebay
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    lksammktlksammkt Posts: 127
    Got mine!
    I just keep moving on....
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    guess I'll have to buy the $475/pair on ebay

Don't do that!! There will be extras on here for sure! I just need to see how many shows I want to go to in case I need to trade my extras. Otherwise they go on here for face value of course!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if for any reason somebody has an extra pair of tickets to the second wiltern show, 4/13, or got a pair and cannot attend, please keep me in mind. Tried all 3 days to get tickets to that one show and apparently 4 seconds after 10 isnt quick enough anymore. I know im not the only one . . . .
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • Options
    Tix were gone for spreckles at 10:00, tried both internet browsers, and worked the phone for seven minutes, had wife working from home as well. No dice, at 10:08 as I was gonna give up, a second spreckels show is announced. got two tix, Upper right balacony four rows from the back. At least I am in the building see you all there.
    Cattle Club 91, Lolla 92, Warfield 93, San Jose 93, Greek 93, Reno 93, Bridge 94, Cal Expo 95, Golden Gate 95, San Jose 95, Bridge 96, San Diego State 98, Forum 98, San Diego Sports Arena 00, Las Vegas 00, San Diego Sports Arena 04, San Diego State 06, Forum 06, San Diego 08 (EV)
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Don't do that!! There will be extras on here for sure! I just need to see how many shows I want to go to in case I need to trade my extras. Otherwise they go on here for face value of course!!

thanks for the words of support... I'm trying to stay positive
  • Options
    Anyone possibly have an extra ticket for Vancouver night 2? Keep me in mind :)
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    in the same vein, I would love to go to either of the L.A. or San Diego shows if anyone has extra tix.

Please, anyone, pm me and let me know. Thanks!
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    Hunger StrikeHunger Strike Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 229
    I got mine, 2 tickets for Saturday night. Yayyyyyy. Still trying for Sunday....
  • Options
    HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FINALLY!!! Got myself a pair of tickets to Vancouver...

:D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options

If you've got an extra for night 2, I will do almost anything.
  • Options
    If you've got an extra for night 2, I will do almost anything.

Oh :( I'm only going to night one.. didnt try for night 2 (scheduling issues)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626

glad to hear it :)
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    I have an extra Santa Cruz to trade for Berkely 1 which apparently went mostly to bots used by scalpers unless teachers and students got them in advance..
  • Options
    SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    Is it me or is this next 1/2 hour going to be extremely stressful.

Good luck to you all.

Somehow, someway I was able to get a ticket, I can't believe I'm going to Cali.
  • Options
    hewyhewy Posts: 140
    there'd have been absolutely no chance for van tix if it hadn't been for that second show...I ended up with two random tix, I still can't believe it!

thank you thank you thank you thank you for adding a 2nd show!!!

a miracle...
  • Options
    HAIL, HAIL the lucky ones....I refer to those in luck, yeah...
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    hewy wrote:
    there'd have been absolutely no chance for van tix if it hadn't been for that second show...I ended up with two random tix, I still can't believe it!

thank you thank you thank you thank you for adding a 2nd show!!!

a miracle...

I will do almost anything for one of those night 2 tickets. pleaseeeeee
  • Options
    ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 246
    if anyone has a single or pair to spare for Berkeley2 please PM me.
    thanks!
    Previously known as Elzar
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Wow I cannot belive this.

I mean is it better they never announced the second Van show?
    Some people never tried cuase they figured they could never beat everyone and get through. Maybe they would have tried if they new there was going to be 2 shows...
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    genevieve wrote:
    Wow I cannot belive this.

I mean is it better they never announced the second Van show?
    Some people never tried cuase they figured they could never beat everyone and get through. Maybe they would have tried if they new there was going to be 2 shows...

If people gave up, that honestly is their own problem, as it was their own choice. I didn't think I would get through, but it didn't stop me from trying regardless. I got damn lucky, is all. If we all knew about the second show then their chances wouldn't have been that much better anyway ... since we'd all be trying.
  • Options
    :D Yesterday a girl at my work asked me, "Did you hear about the eddie vedder solo tour?" And I said, "Yeah! The tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10 am!" Then she said, "No, I thought they go on sale March 3rd." And I just agreed, "Yeah, March 3rd... that's what I meant...."

she got the tickets :(